Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

Because of where the market has come to .. let’s call it healthy correction.  ....  n yes I should have prepared.          But I took off many stop losses and moved assets offline to wallets for security reasons... 
I felt good about feeling confident about my assets not being at the mercy of the exchanges out Thur !   

But now I look back and think.       If I was just trading I could still jump back into my favorite projects b4 it’s too late .... or maybe I should have kept all as bitcoin until the atmosphere changes which I feel is certainly upcoming!

Don’t like watching my btc value drop during these tough times ...             

Bear or bull market.      I like being in control of my assets and will always feel btc is king !

Btc will probably pull back to 6400$
On its way up past 7200...

Namaste
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

It seems to me that the growth in the end should be, although I recently read an article where they believed that over the past year on the exchanges sell more bitcoin than buy, although the data there is not clear.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

No BTC wouldn't 9k$ this week. But it recover gradually. I hope the market will recover after this month. All altcoin gradually recover soon. So be patient.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

If we analyze the current market is clearly causing confusion for us, especially its traders where the current price is so difficult to predict. Yet another thing with new investors, the situation as it is today is an opportunity to invest some of their money into crypto form.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

I think all cryptocurrency are dropping since last year and until this time the market is still very weak and still no signs of recovering may be that's the reason why many people until today are afraid to invest or buy crypto.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

The market is heavy this year.Many have already lost hope, but I think that by the end of the year everything will be fine.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

I want to see bitcoin reach $ 10k next month and hope with better price conditions so that if bitcoin increases all altcoin will also be in the green zone
and what I think is how to get the bitcoin to collect and I will hold it until the end of 2018
Bitcoin could pump in coming time but i am not sure if that will happen that fast (next month), for me pump of bitcoin will be the beggining of "green" zone of most of coins so the only thing that could recover the market will be the pump. I really believe that 2018 could be still a good year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

To foresee what will happen to the market
 today it's almost impossible. Bitcoin has grown a little bit, but it does not say anything - it's not known whether he will hold on to such a position or will fall.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

After a long downtrend, it is difficult to determine the market reversal. The best strategy will be to enter the market with parts of your capital. In the long term, this market will grow very much.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

After a long downtrend, it is difficult to determine the market reversal. The best strategy will be to enter the market with parts of your capital. In the long term, this market will grow very much.
today there is a lot of news regarding the scaling of the etherium. This suggests that in the near future one can expect an increase in the capitalization of the etherium and this will lead to the emergence of a new leader among the crypto currency. And this in turn will affect the alignment of forces in the crypto currency market.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

I think you got answer for you question already Smiley. It's July now and Bitcoin price is still under $9k Smiley. But maybe next month, August, BTC price can rise back to $9000 or $10000 and it'll be more than $20k at least at the end of this year Smiley. After Bitcoin reach to new ATH price then it'll be the best time for Altcoin to follow Bitcoin price Smiley. Beside at the moment when Bitcoin and ETH price are increasing rapidly, I think it's a good time to invest in Altcoins Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

I think the market is very bright especially for bitcoins, although it may not reach 9K this week but I strongly believe the upward adjustment in the price will continue. 2018 would be a better year for bitcoins, all we need to do is to remain positive and exercise patience
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always potential and this time is uptrend with the appreciation of the entire market. And shortly, by the end of 2018, the cryptocurrency market will recover strongly as Facebook prepares to enter the cryptos market. So if you want to make a profit by the end of 2018, now this is a perfect time to invest.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:38:03 AM

The growth that we saw yesterday, I think that we expect a slight correction. In the future, of course, I expect the growth of the crypto-currency market. Most likely by the end of this year...
riveraf4

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

I think btc is recovering from 9k-10k. before going up or down 3k
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

I think in this month the market will be stable on around 400m ~ 500m with some pump and dumps for some specific currencies (no mass increase) and on August we can see some healthy growth increase. But that's just my opinion based on few things but nothing confirmed or even close to being sure.
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

This time last year the uptrend started at the end of this month. History usually repeats itself. All the alts are holding on announcements/news. Seemingly it looks good to go. I don't think we'll see blow out like December, but I do think we'll start to see upward motion soon... hopefully soon.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

The market is now heavily draining and the BTC will go up only when people with big money decide that it's time to grow or when their competitors come to the market.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin will go up to $8000 and will remain stable for some weeks here  and in Q4 it will cross $15000. Crypto works on good and bad news so hope good news will push BTC to moon.

SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Last week bitcoin jerked around 6-6,3k, like a pendulum. Probably wanted to hypnotize us to start a sharp rise.
The growth began unexpectedly and bitcoin broke through an important resistance level of 6.6 and still holds on to it.
What is the reason for this? Positive news is enough:

- One of the largest investment companies Black Rock began studying the crypto-currency market.

- The international organization CFA, which deals with the training of financial analysts, will add questions to the exams on crypts and blockade. Strangely enough with the "dying" bitcoin, right?

- Bitnumb will open in Thailand and Japan.

And most importantly:
- The Chicago Stock Exchange sent the SEC a request for the opening of a new crypto-currency ETF-fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: