Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

I think that when bitcoin is experiencing a slow and slightly improved movement, altcoins that have many communities are also experiencing movement. August will be an improving and busy month for the community in development.

luckydevil2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

All I do know is that in every aspect, from regulations, to institutional frameworks, to financial instruments, to adoption, to fiat volume, the progress in these areas relative to more established asset classes is less than 1%. Let's get the bare basics in first and then we'll see what cryptocurrency can do.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

And what is the difference between the current month and the previous one, the same bearish trend, which means that we will see the maximum rise in the price of coins to 10% no more.

rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

The market is not stable now.The price of cryptocoins is declining.Last week bitcoin price increased to $8284.But the price again declined to $7702.The price of ethereum is also declining.l think the price of bitcoin this month will cross $10000.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

This year's market has been very depressed. If the market can continue to usher in good news, Bitcoin may break through 9K, but it is difficult to reach 10K!
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Now the price of Bitcoin and altcoin in the market is declining.Last month the price of Bitcoin reached $8379.But the price of altcoin has not increased.This month the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will increase. I think the price of Bitcoin this month will reach $10000.
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

This month there ought to be numerous positive occasions that can push the cryptocurrency market up.The market right now it appears needs to settle the value first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for each coin. yet, shockingly, there still numerous coins that don't increment in this time yet I am certain that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and achieve the highest cost
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

the market altcoin and bitcoin today is good to trade and there are good movements from each coin. maybe if you can analyze each coin, you will find many coins that can increase in this week but still be careful and don't too naive for want a big profit if it still hard. better you can take a profit while you can so you don't have to wait for a long time to see the price increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fatymaeos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

To the cryptocurrency market? - Of course it is positive. It is a good means to invest in your future. And of course, he, though in a relatively recent time, but certainly the future for him.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I do not remember how it was in April because everything in my head was mixed up, but today we can see the situation when bitcoin does not come close to the mark of 9k and something I start to fear for it)

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Bitcoin may reach $9000, but it may be at the end of the year, the current market trend is not optimistic, many investors have begun to panic, under the influence of a large number of panic selling, the price of Bitcoin may continue to fall!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Now the common cryptocurrency market is declining. But I think by the end of the year it will grow about twice. Now is the time to buy cryptocurrency.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

I think that at the moment he turned around. There is a manipulation of the market, and positive news contribute to its growth.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

At the moment, quite loyal. I believe that if you trade wisely and follow the Analytics and the rate, problems and losses are minimized.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

The market has been so unstable and it has been hard for many of us to predict the next change that might happen. However, I believe that despite of the dip, the market would surely recover soon. We should not fear about the trend because I believe that even btc could repeat itself.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

The market has been so unstable and it has been hard for many of us to predict the next change that might happen. However, I believe that despite of the dip, the market would surely recover soon. We should not fear about the trend because I believe that even btc could repeat itself.

the support point has been exceeded and time for market is back to green, there is a strong reason that the holder has also experienced a saturation point and they must immediately buy bitcoin again after doing a lot of ping-pong profit in the last situation, there must be sentiment that must be a strong trust and must start from the market with the largest volume.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Market is red in this year, and it can still stay the same for some time. But if not in this year, then next year we will see positive changes. Cryptocurrency still becomes more and more popular, and more people start investing into cryptomarket.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

The market is a very unstable and unpredictable thing. Some people he can take to the top, and some will take everything. This is clearly not a place for any person, but only for people who know how to trade and analyze.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

Yes, in my opinion, the market starts the body slowly and this condition makes market activity start to live again. Bitcoin itself began to crawl up with the altcoins that followed. But another thing with new investors is the opportunity to invest a portion of their money into the cryptocurrancy.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

altcoin and bitcoin ethereum and other coins are all deducted from the market, so the marketer is also very much a person. Those who invest their money for cryptocurrencies. so we can not do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: