Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why We Are Bullish For EOS In April  (Read 84 times)
benchi10 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Why be bullish with EOS?
Many new exciting projects are upcoming for EOS in the coming months. On June 1st, registered ERC-20 tokens will be freezed and converted into real EOS tokens on the EOS blockchain. Some airdrops have been distributed by eosDAC to bring in new investors as well. An EOS hackathon is taking place in Norway on taking place April 29–30th. Countries will define their regulatory laws as time passes by. Malta and Belarus are the crypto- friendliest countries in the world. Will more countries follow their legislative proceeding?

Dapps are the solution to Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg has stated in the past that his goal is to fix Facebook. He has also shown interest in the blockchain world., Will decentralization be the answer to Facebook’s current problems? EOS is working on building the best Dapps platform. If there were to be a partnership between EOS and Facebook, this will certainly give EOS an even bigger push to the top. Ethereum has scalability issues, putting EOS in the best position to work with Facebook.

Check the whole article here: https://medium.com/@benchi10/why-we-are-bullish-for-eos-in-april-bd5cc8479893

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamBee

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Thank you for sharing this information.

Soon we'll see how it's work.

Maybe current prices will seem ridiculous to us.  Wink
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Maybe current prices will seem ridiculous to us.  Wink

I also hope so! It's interesting information about Facebook and that Ethereum has scalability issues in contrast to EOS. EOS - is pleasant to me, as a new and more technologically advanced blockchain. The potential of the platform is large, and the smart contracts on the EOSio blockchain are more flexible and functional than in the Ethereum blockchain.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Eos is great quality project and i wish them all the best but the price growth will also depend on overall market volume if the market grows like previous highs we can expect good growth for EOS as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

EOS has raised for 50% just in 3 days. I don't think there will be a big increase in following week, but these events are really meaningful and EOS has a big hidden potential. Looking forward for their blockchain release
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Not just EOS actually almost all the good coins will be bullish in April because of income taxation process in USA which continue till 17th of April and then the sell off will drop, then there will be a hike in price of coins. Almost all major economies conclude their financial year in April, this being the reason that second quarter is bullish every year. So EOS, Stellar, Dash, IOS i expect them all to be bullish this quarter.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

This can be a great news for all EOS airdrop participants that the value of EOS are getting to pump I really think this may have many investors when something like Facebook would use the Dapps platform, I don't know about that application but if its a way to entirely be a solution for Facebook and Zuckerberg was OK with it then it can be a big hit for the investors of EOS, We might see a big scaling in the price for sure.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Over on Steemit everybody seems to be pretty wild about EOS, saying that it will probably replace Steemit in the future.
Dapps are very interesting, I've been checking a few out lately and Everipedia really sparks my interest;

You can check some of them out on this list btw: https://eosforum.org/t/eos-dapp-collection-13-listed-currently/309

Really promising stuff, but I really wonder how it'll compare to Steemit's SMT's

Korako

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

Over on Steemit everybody seems to be pretty wild about EOS, saying that it will probably replace Steemit in the future.

Steemit is biased. Dan Larimer is the architect of both EOS and Steem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: