Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] SciDex: The First Decentralized Marketspace for Scientific Data  (Read 547 times)
scidexofficial

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Hi there! We're can't discuss the ICO part yet, please stay tuned!  Smiley The community program was posted on this thread and can be joined here: https://scidex.typeform.com/to/YPW8Sm

The team members can be also seen on our website: www.scidex.co
If you have more questions, feel free to join our discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

Cheers!

Hello , would be really nice to see some start and end dates of ICO's , Bounty programm and ofcourse some more info what it is on website , without reading whitepaper Smiley  . Cant Find any team members of project aswell Smiley Thanks
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Thanks for the support! Make sure to join our Telegram for news and updates Smiley https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

I think this type of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

What sets us apart from other projects with data platforms, is that we have a clear go-to-market strategy and we focus on the biggest pain points there are in the current state. All is explained in detail in the WP but here's a short summary:

1. We don’t host data. The data provider has always full control over its data.
2. We have developed a proprietary smart contract called Ricardian Adaptive Smart Contract (RASC). This form of smart contract allows the users of SciDex to portray their own compliance and legal restriction onto their data, meaning they can choose exactly to whom and under which conditions they want to sell or share their data.
3. We have developed our own search engine using AI and NLP. Meaning: all data will be indexed instead of storing it. Our search engine combined with the index makes the data easily searchable.
4. We have a strong community of data curators that ensure that only a high-quality data is offered on SciDex.

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
I'm interested in this topic,so I'm looking for the project that will be most effective.
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

We will offer more details on this topic later. Please follow our social media and join our Telegram group (https://t.me/SciDexOfficial) and you will be among the first ones to find out.

How much price is the token? I can't find it on the website
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

We will offer more details on this topic later. Please follow our social media and join our Telegram chat to be one of the first ones to be informed on this topic.

hello team
thank you so much for your effort and this good project ,
which exchange do you think your coin will be and for how much almost it will be ?
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Hi there,
The basic information about the founders and their Linkedin profiles can be found on the webpage and the white paper.
If you want to talk to them directly, feel free to join our Telegram group (https://t.me/SciDexOfficial), that's where you can find them.

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Hi, that’s a great question. We define scientific data as data that has been gathered in a structured manner.
People who use the platform come from different areas.
1. Scientific/research communities: It's not unusual in science that a certain research is performed multiple times by different research groups. This is because currently data sets aren't shared openly.  We hope to solve this issue by creating a space where researchers can share their data with others. We make it searchable through our search engine and index.
2. Companies from the private sector that need more information on certain topics to improve their products or make better business decisions.
3. The public sector and governments can leverage SciDex to structure their data and make it searchable and accessed by the public.

Sounds like an interesting one but I cant understand it clearly, Can you please elaborate what is the meaning of scientific data and who are the main users of this kind of marketplace?  
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

The access to the platform is free. Only once you want to purchase data, the seller decides how much it will cost. The platform is open to individuals.
We welcome data scientists and others from relevant fields to join our community in order to help us curate data and perform other tasks such as data indexing or data creation.

this is a great platform in the scientific field where most of the time you can have access those scientific info if you are affiliated with the university or you are paying high price for subscribing a certain scientific journal. but is it relatively cheap being subscribed to your platform? and if you're an individual who has nothing to do with scientific field, is the platform still beneficial to him?
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

We are currently inviting people to our alpha platform. Sign up and see for yourself ☺
http://scidex.co/earlyaccess

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !

Why are you so sure the scides project will work in the future? Do you really know how the system works? If yes please let me know
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Hello there!

The founding team can be found on the website and the whitepaper. Feel free to join our Telegram group and talk to them directly there (https://t.me/SciDexOfficial). Our first stage of community program doesn't have an official ending date and will be active until we announce otherwise.
We can't discuss the ico part yet, but stay tuned.

Hello , would be really nice to see some start and end dates of ICO's , Bounty programm and ofcourse some more info what it is on website , without reading whitepaper Smiley  . Cant Find any team members of project aswell Smiley Thanks
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

is there a purse in this token?
scidexofficial

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

We can't discuss that part yet, but stay tuned! Smiley

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
sshsupreme

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

Hi !

You said that "The access to the platform is free. Only once you want to purchase data, the seller decides how much it will cost.". But can people decide to share their data freely ? When I said freely, I mean completely free, no fee or anything else. Let's imagine that I found something really interesting and I want to share it for free. Can anyone in the world access/download the data completely free (really free, no fee, no bullshit) ?

Moreover, did you think about bringing this to such a point that people use this platform to find a new cure ?
For instance, a lot of people are working on a cure for cancer. Imagine that all the scientific data about the cancer is stored inside your blockchain, it might bring a whole new dynamism for the medical industry, people could really work together, share their work/experiment on your blockchain. Did you think about that ?

I like the project tho.
scidexofficial

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your question.

Briefly: Yes, absolutely! You can choose to offer your data sets 100% free, no hidden fees, nothing! Actually, we as SciDex never take any transaction fees from any data sales. So even if you decided to sell the data, SciDex won't take any cuts. You keep the profit.

Your example of curing cancer is exactly what we are aiming for.  We have a few researchers in our founding team who have experienced the pain of collecting data. In many cases, it was just to find out someone has already collected the exact same data before. The idea of SciDex is that individuals would share the data they have already collected and used.

We are grateful for our community members and people like you for spreading the word about us with friends and family. The more people know about SciDex, the more visible and shareable it gets!

One last important point: we index data instead of storing it. The data provider, the one who indexed it, will keep it on their server/platform. As a data provider, you won't have to give your data to the third party until it's actually sold.

I hope we were able to answer your question!

The SciDex Team.

Hi !

You said that "The access to the platform is free. Only once you want to purchase data, the seller decides how much it will cost.". But can people decide to share their data freely ? When I said freely, I mean completely free, no fee or anything else. Let's imagine that I found something really interesting and I want to share it for free. Can anyone in the world access/download the data completely free (really free, no fee, no bullshit) ?

Moreover, did you think about bringing this to such a point that people use this platform to find a new cure ?
For instance, a lot of people are working on a cure for cancer. Imagine that all the scientific data about the cancer is stored inside your blockchain, it might bring a whole new dynamism for the medical industry, people could really work together, share their work/experiment on your blockchain. Did you think about that ?

I like the project tho.

The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

i what found interesting is SciDex platform offers a user-friendly interface, a large scope of the world scientific society and protection of interests of all parties involved. Scientists from all over the world will be able to safely exchange their achievements and provide a scientific breakthrough at the expense of well-coordinated work. Subsequently, their development can be sold, the name of the author of the innovation is preserved in the electronic patent and cannot be deleted. The project was launched in late 2017, and the beta version of the project has already been developed. The full mode with the ability to work through SciDex mobile application will be launched by the end of the year.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

SciDex a great project, I believe in its prospect, this confirms the fact that the project by supported by a team of talented people with huge experience from conceptualizing to the design and client support which proves to be a winning combination. Great team, great company, great road map! good luck
scidexofficial

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

Hi there!

ICO start/end dates will be announced very soon.  Wink
Join our Telegram to stay informed:
https://t.me/SciDexNewsFeed
https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

If you want to have more information about SciDex, feel free to check out our official video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uR4IEJFXb4

Cheers!

Hello , would be really nice to see some start and end dates of ICO's , Bounty programm and ofcourse some more info what it is on website , without reading whitepaper Smiley  . Cant Find any team members of project aswell Smiley Thanks
scidexofficial

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Thank you for this great support! Smiley
We have quite big news coming soon. Make sure to join our Telegram to stay tuned!
https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
https://t.me/SciDexNewsFeed

SciDex a great project, I believe in its prospect, this confirms the fact that the project by supported by a team of talented people with huge experience from conceptualizing to the design and client support which proves to be a winning combination. Great team, great company, great road map! good luck
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

The first decentralized MarketSpace which enables, simplifies and standardizes the exchange of Scientific data leveraging the power of Blockchain. SciDex the great project with solid team and advisors .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: