Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2666 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Today, team representatives of Yodse project participate and make a presentation in the conference “New generation – new technologies” at the address 2 Donskoy proezd, 9 building 3, Moscow,  Blockchain competence center of Vnesheconombank (Moscow Boiling Point ANO " Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote new projects"). Conference partners: Youth Parliament of the state Duma of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Financial University under the government Of the Russian Federation, center for Digital Economy.  We wish the team good luck and a brilliant performance!

Will there be a video recording of this speech?
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?

The company is officially registered. It is possible to use tokens according to the description in WP Wink There is a separate section

Excellent! I thought that the project is already registered, once it gives an opportunity to earn users and the representatives of the team participate in different conferences.
Icostream

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Seems very interesting project! Found a review with detailed information about the project from here: https://icostream.org/ico/yodse/
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Seems very interesting project! Found a review with detailed information about the project from here: https://icostream.org/ico/yodse/

Enough cognitive information. I read it with pleasure.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Enough cognitive information. I read it with pleasure.

Really well compiled review.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Will Yodse team develop any discount system or loyalty program?
Yodse token – is an element of the ecosystem for the user loyalty promotion, because it gives its owners such opportunities as:

5)pay for contractor services, such as translation of texts, video clips recording;

For this purpose, the team will hire copywriters?
oficman

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

Yodse token – is an element of the ecosystem for the user loyalty promotion, because it gives its owners such opportunities as:

5)pay for contractor services, such as translation of texts, video clips recording;

Oh, but can I find out more about this?
berlinboy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

If the team does not collect the expected amount of investment, the project will still be launched?

Yes, of course the team will continue work on the project as we love our project and we work for implementation of the YODSE project.

It's commendable that you do not plan to leave the market.
oficman

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Today, team representatives of Yodse project participate and make a presentation in the conference “New generation – new technologies” at the address 2 Donskoy proezd, 9 building 3, Moscow,  Blockchain competence center of Vnesheconombank (Moscow Boiling Point ANO " Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote new projects"). Conference partners: Youth Parliament of the state Duma of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Financial University under the government Of the Russian Federation, center for Digital Economy.  We wish the team good luck and a brilliant performance!

Will there be a video recording of this speech?

In social networks of this record, I did not see.
yodse2018

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
The fund raising is still running. Yodse is just on its pre- Sale stage, but it already has lots of investors and large investors as well and we can see only positive results.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

"The conference is devoted to the legal strategy of transformation of business during a digitalization era, to definition of the perspective directions of development of the digital right, creation of the favorable legal environment for development of business and technologies, benefits and risks of use of virtual currency, the international and foreign practice of regulation of new financial technologies."
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
The fund raising is still running. Yodse is just on its pre- Sale stage, but it already has lots of investors and large investors as well and we can see only positive results.

Can you find out the names of large investors or at least their quantity?

Todaytech

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

"The conference is devoted to the legal strategy of transformation of business during a digitalization era, to definition of the perspective directions of development of the digital right, creation of the favorable legal environment for development of business and technologies, benefits and risks of use of virtual currency, the international and foreign practice of regulation of new financial technologies."

This is not the answer that we expected from you.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

As for discounts, according to tokenomics, that you can find in the section:  Ecosystem model and participants in White paper: https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf  fees for the ecosystem services in Yodse tokens are lower than in other types of currencies:
1% of transactions in Yodse tokens.
1,5% of transactions in crypto- currencies.
3% of transactions in fiat currencies.

It's true you have a low commission interest.
oficman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

Please tell us about this fifth point in more detail.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Yodse will become the largest online ecosystem for the most comfortable, rapid and profitable cooperation between industrial products manufacturers and customers in CIS, Asian and African countries, Europe and USA.

After launching the platform, the team will immediately start working with all the listed countries or will start to cover this geography in stages?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Great news!
NEW AIRDROP!!!

Hi, friends!

Click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64OdBGouv0&t=16s
Leave your “ like”, subscribe to the channel and click the link on the website below the video.

Find the article on the site: «How to access markets: solution» in the News section. Open it out and make a screenshot.

Send it by the e-mail air@yodse.io and specify e-wallet ETH Address.

Wait for the crediting of 1 Yodse token.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

Great news!
NEW AIRDROP!!!

Hi, friends!

Leave your “ like”, subscribe to the channel and click the link on the website below the video.

Find the article on the site: «How to access markets: solution» in the News section. Open it out and make a screenshot.

Oh, I want to participate. But what kind of wallet will accept the project's token? Please tell me the name of a suitable wallet.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Great news!
NEW AIRDROP!!!

Hi, friends!

Oh, I want to participate. But what kind of wallet will accept the project's token? Please tell me the name of a suitable wallet.

I think that any wallet on the ERC20 platform Smiley
Yodse@Alex

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Yodse will become the largest online ecosystem for the most comfortable, rapid and profitable cooperation between industrial products manufacturers and customers in CIS, Asian and African countries, Europe and USA.

After launching the platform, the team will immediately start working with all the listed countries or will start to cover this geography in stages?

According to the roadmap the first countries where the project will be presented in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and other CIS countries.
The following stage will cover Eastern Europe countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: