Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Nice question, I want to know that too. How Yodse is going to solve package and delivery?

yes, that's a good question. remember that shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your goods. so how will they address such situation? they should have 3rd party shipping partners. but how can they lower the fee is another question.
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Nice question, I want to know that too. How Yodse is going to solve package and delivery?

yes, that's a good question. remember that shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your goods. so how will they address such situation? they should have 3rd party shipping partners. but how can they lower the fee is another question.
It's nice chance to cooperate with blockchain based logistic companies, such as Quasa.
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

It's nice chance to cooperate with blockchain based logistic companies, such as Quasa.
Those projects can work together and and new business models, without any classical ways of trading, delivering and so on.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Dividends just for token holding? They are not stocks, why you should expect any dividends?
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Dividends just for token holding? They are not stocks, why you should expect any dividends?

There is a type of tokens on which the dividends are accrued. By the way, they are equated to shares. Read about the types of tokens.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
PinoyD

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
What is the EU duty-free parcel cost limit?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
How do you think, how long will it take to make Yodse trusted by customers?
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

Hi! In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Hi! In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
What countries are most active and buy more tokens? Do you have such statistics?
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

What countries are most active and buy more tokens? Do you have such statistics?
I've read some news that India pays much attention to all ICO's now. So maybe India is one of that list.
kapa6ac

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I've read some news that India pays much attention to all ICO's now. So maybe India is one of that list.
Indians are not alone, Chinese, Japanese and some other asian countries are investing millions of dollars to the projects.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

ъ
I think that Asia is a leader among other regions, maybe we should focus on Asia .
RobertStan

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Will Yodse team develop any discount system or loyalty program?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
At the moment, the process of pre-sale, if you look at the slider fees, which is on the website of the project, it has already collected more than $40,000.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Will Yodse team develop any discount system or loyalty program?
Sure they will, all trading platforms use Special Offers, Happy Hours and so on. It's a part of the trading game nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: