Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:47:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BCH: Race to $1000  (Read 464 times)
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

Everyone is hopeful that the market is now all green and the coins are increasing in price. However, as I look at the prices of the coins in the top 100 in coinmarket, I realized the fall of bitcoin cash compared to its boom last year. Now, it is in the price where there's only so little gap between it and ETH. Now, which do you think will reach the $1000 first? Any opinion?
I think that the Etherium will overtake Bitcon Cash in terms of growth as a percentage, and at a price in general, the main thing is to believe.

Yes, I agree on this. BCH, is only a fork from Bitcoin. It was only hype that so much it became controversial but ethereum has
 more followers and good dev behind it. Vitalik is hands on with his ethereum just like Charlie Lee of LTC. And of course, because I am a believer of ethereum too, I will keep believing that it will be back to $1000  this 2018. I am hoping by this yearend.
it is true that eth is a very popular coin today. but eth has a problem when the interrupt drops to $ 400, and seems slow in recovery despite having a very high daily trading volume. seeing this condition is likely that the first BCH will reach $ 1,000 this year

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

While it isn't even close Bitcoin Cash will beat Ethereum to 1k, in 5 years time we may be talking a whole different story. In that time I believe Bcash will be foiled and people will understand its true colors and intentions. Whereas Ethereum to me will continue to cement its place in cryptoland keeping it in the top 5 yet, I don't know what each price will be but I would bet all my money that Ethereum will have a bigger price and more prominent position in the industry.

MacXA

Activity: 224

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

While it isn't even close Bitcoin Cash will beat Ethereum to 1k, in 5 years time we may be talking a whole different story. In that time I believe Bcash will be foiled and people will understand its true colors and intentions. Whereas Ethereum to me will continue to cement its place in cryptoland keeping it in the top 5 yet, I don't know what each price will be but I would bet all my money that Ethereum will have a bigger price and more prominent position in the industry.
Fully agree. ETH is really more useful and big coin for me. Yes, BCash will reach $1000 first but Ethereum Market Capitalization is larger and more credible..

norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

of course Ethereum will hit before BCH no need to guess wait a couple of months maybe Q3 maximum the end of this year will reach $ 1000 or maybe more .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

the market is recovering and security is coming back to the advanced cash exhibit. In any case, it started like this last year February/March, by then cost goes to the moon and I can see Ethereum setting another All time high (ATH) in 2018
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

the market is recovering and security is coming back to the advanced cash exhibit. In any case, it started like this last year February/March, by then cost goes to the moon and I can see Ethereum setting another All time high (ATH) in 2018
Like usual, pumps and dumps come and go. This is why we call digital market as the volatile one. Now this is also a fact which people may deny that the whole digital market depends on bitcoin and bitcoin has the most fluctuating nature. Due to this, it is not possible for altcoins to get stable. I am expecting bitcoin to touch 40k dollars. Only then, Ethereum can go to the moon.
salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

i dont think ETH can over take BCH in next 12 month.but ETH good potential than BCH
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

This race won the resounding victory. and BCH has exceeded your expectations quite high. ETH is still a low coin, and can not rise as high as expected. But I still do not understand why ETH is so widespread, but it's always lower than EB. Which is why? who can help me?
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

This race has gone far beyond ETH. BCH reached 1800$ and ETH only reached 800$. a distance too far. So I think ETH is underestimated by the ECH. hope in the future. There will be some strong upswing from ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: