Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-the-harder-the-fall-the-higher-the-rise  (Read 118 times)
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

i was searching on the net while i found this interesting topic   that i want to share with you

bitcoin-the-harder-the-fall-the-higher-the-rise

in general it talk about why btc is suffering from bearish market and   how TA rn  is for the bearish side and we may hit 4500 to 3500 $  hard support line   that may bring bulish

investors  and strong buy that may bring btc to a higher price of 35000 $  also basing on historically data   Q2  is always  optimistic than Q1  and we may see the bull run on the

Q2,Q3 of this year  like the past 2 years

for example  in 2016 BTC hit 800$ gaining 80 %   and in  2017  it hit 3000$ gaining 170%   all this in Q2  to Q3  ( april to june )  

Cheesy
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

Also, nations such as China seem to be moving in the right direction when it comes to regulation. China has stated that it will soon move in and begin to regulate cryptocurrency as opposed to an outright ban of the digital assets. Moreover, China now has a new blockchain fund with $1.6 billion, something which we have not seen before because 30 percent of the fund is backed by the Hangzhou city government.

And news like that is one reason why I laugh at people saying it's dead. The EU is coming up with regulations soon that could would allow it to be legally used in more projects and would definitely give it an air or credibility. And among the all the cryptos, which one currently have the most support? I can't pay my electricity and water using ETH but can with BTC.

As regulations make it safer for people to use cryptos, then we can see an increases in BTC usage since it is basically how people enter the crypto scene. And as they find it becoming more convenient for a lot of activities, it would spread by mouth.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Bitcoin had fallen many times just to reach it's current price. Usually people want to buy more bitcoin at cheaper price. That is why whenever it falls hard, it's recovery even surpasses it's ATH most of the time.
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Also, nations such as China seem to be moving in the right direction when it comes to regulation. China has stated that it will soon move in and begin to regulate cryptocurrency as opposed to an outright ban of the digital assets. Moreover, China now has a new blockchain fund with $1.6 billion, something which we have not seen before because 30 percent of the fund is backed by the Hangzhou city government.

And news like that is one reason why I laugh at people saying it's dead. The EU is coming up with regulations soon that could would allow it to be legally used in more projects and would definitely give it an air or credibility. And among the all the cryptos, which one currently have the most support? I can't pay my electricity and water using ETH but can with BTC.

As regulations make it safer for people to use cryptos, then we can see an increases in BTC usage since it is basically how people enter the crypto scene. And as they find it becoming more convenient for a lot of activities, it would spread by mouth.

i think the government will simply look to cryptocurency as  source of extra money  and will regulate it to get tax    but they cant do that directly  since it will look unfair  so they started a big drama by  giving you the worst option which is the shut down  of btc and crypto  using many arguments to justifies their acts  then they will move to the next step which is giving you another bad option  (( make tax on crypto and make it legal ))  but quite good comparing to the first one    and you and me will accept and thank the gov for that  while we forget that  they made the problem from the first place   ... its some kind of psychology in here 

Cheesy
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

It is the normal flow of the market. The higher the fall the higher the rise and we can also say the higher the rise the higher the fall. It is one of the basics in the market but sometimes there are just unexpected moments that those principles are being ridiculed. The cryptocurrency markets volatility is different from the stock markets volatility. Cryptocurrency's volatility is like an elevator suddenly it goes up and suddenly it goes down in a very fast manner.
merchantofzeny

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

i think the government will simply look to cryptocurency as  source of extra money  and will regulate it to get tax    but they cant do that directly  since it will look unfair  so they started a big drama by  giving you the worst option which is the shut down  of btc and crypto  using many arguments to justifies their acts  then they will move to the next step which is giving you another bad option  (( make tax on crypto and make it legal ))  but quite good comparing to the first one    and you and me will accept and thank the gov for that  while we forget that  they made the problem from the first place   ... its some kind of psychology in here 

I'm more under the impression that they are using these plunges to stock on bitcoins themselves. After all, central banks do store foreign currencies as reserves so if they'll start thinking of bitcoins of money then they might do the same (at least in secret while they set up regulations)

It's also possible there's some sort of insider info when the government would release a negative statement so that their contacts can dump prior.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

We share same opinion, you and I. Also this is not the first time I heard that EU is coming up with regulations regarding crypto. I guess that's what most of Bitcoin users are waiting, for crypto to become totally legalized so that they could use it more frequently. But there will be drop in Bitcoins price as time comes near a day when EU will announce their decision regarding crypto regulations. People will not know what to expect, and a lot of them will make decision based on their emotions, even before that day comes.

@OP, many people share that opinion and view on the matter. I however am more pessimistic, that is why I don't expect repeat of same events, one day they will have to stop. But there is no denying that so far Bitcoin come out from every dip that happened in the past. Hopefully it will continue to do so. Also, those dips that happens from time to time, they are indicators that shows people the real strength of Bitcoin.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

i was searching on the net while i found this interesting topic   that i want to share with you

bitcoin-the-harder-the-fall-the-higher-the-rise

in general it talk about why btc is suffering from bearish market and   how TA rn  is for the bearish side and we may hit 4500 to 3500 $  hard support line   that may bring bulish

investors  and strong buy that may bring btc to a higher price of 35000 $  also basing on historically data   Q2  is always  optimistic than Q1  and we may see the bull run on the

Q2,Q3 of this year  like the past 2 years

for example  in 2016 BTC hit 800$ gaining 80 %   and in  2017  it hit 3000$ gaining 170%   all this in Q2  to Q3  ( april to june )  

This bearish market will be an all time scenario of crypto.Yes it will fall and it will bounce back.Theres really months that bitcoin lowers down its value due to unexpected consequences that bitcoin is facing  just like now but one thing for sure it will recover after this correction.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

I appreciate the news and I think it is a good thing that people should know that bitcoin is alive than ever and countries would not waste a genuine technology like that.
The quote "the harder the fall, the higher the rise" is somehow catchy but I think it is just a matter of response of the market to sudden fall in price. People will definitely buy or invest when it becomes cheaper and that probably will drag prices higher. People should know that bitcoin is like a person that is susceptible to any factors that could affect its health.
merchantofzeny

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

We share same opinion, you and I. Also this is not the first time I heard that EU is coming up with regulations regarding crypto. I guess that's what most of Bitcoin users are waiting, for crypto to become totally legalized so that they could use it more frequently. But there will be drop in Bitcoins price as time comes near a day when EU will announce their decision regarding crypto regulations. People will not know what to expect, and a lot of them will make decision based on their emotions, even before that day comes.

Yes, that is something to prepare for. It usually anticipation of these decisions that cause some plunge, which is usually recovered anyway. I suppose the recovery would be faster if the decision seem favorable though. I remember that time before the etf decisions. People were rattled and started selling off.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I certainly rejoice with all the fact that the price of bitcoin is growing. But I like the situation when we will not depend on the price of bitcoin. To do this, you need to build a separate bitcoin economy. We should be able to earn income in bitcoins. Then the price will be compensated by the amount of bitcoins earned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: