Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INS speculation. Will it rise again?  (Read 687 times)
burdalen

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Hi folks!

I'm creating this topic so I could get opinions/insights about INS Ecosystem. This coin has a great potential in terms of their concept and hardworking developers. They're following on what it is on their roadmap. However, I've seen a lot of people in their telegram complaining regarding the marketing, news and other stuffs. With the current state of BTC which is upwards now, will INS follow the trend?

They've changed their airdrop rules wherein all buyers in different exchanges can transfer their coins into their wallet to get an airdrop. Is it a good decision?

What do you think the price/value by Q3 and Q4 (launching of their platform)?

Thanks!

The project team knows what they're doing. The most important thing we can do as a community is to support the project in all their decisions. It seems to me that marketing is conducted correctly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Hi folks!

I'm creating this topic so I could get opinions/insights about INS Ecosystem. This coin has a great potential in terms of their concept and hardworking developers. They're following on what it is on their roadmap. However, I've seen a lot of people in their telegram complaining regarding the marketing, news and other stuffs. With the current state of BTC which is upwards now, will INS follow the trend?

They've changed their airdrop rules wherein all buyers in different exchanges can transfer their coins into their wallet to get an airdrop. Is it a good decision?

Thanks!

The project team knows what they're doing. The most important thing we can do as a community is to support the project in all their decisions. It seems to me that marketing is conducted correctly.

the most important thing that we already know about the authenticity of this project and that the team is working on the final result. It seems to me that the result will depend only on the professionalism of the team itself.
patz22 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

~
Unless there is actually fundamental news that is making the market to rise hugely, then I might as well just stick with the fact that yeah, it is highly manipulated. However, most altcoins are manipulated anyway, so it is not something new, and I really do not think that test net which is about to launch is what would be driving the price to such extent and I believe it is just some whales trying to instigate FOMO and then pumping the market to see those who are gullible enough to participate by jumping in front of a moving train and then dumping on them.

I believe you are right, there are developments but not that impacting. Yes it might be manipulated wherein when the market dumped INS is soaring that whales are hiding in INS as some said. I think once they have the actual product that will be time that true trading will start.
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

Hi folks!

Thanks!

the most important thing that we already know about the authenticity of this project and that the team is working on the final result. It seems to me that the result will depend only on the professionalism of the team itself.

They have partnerships every now and then and giving updates regarding the development of its project. The only thing that scares me is that if another project will pop up and will have a working project in no time though I will still continue being a supporter of INS.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:02:08 AM

The INS team has great credentials and partnerships so it should do well when this bear market is over. Its coin supply is very low so that will help too.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

The INS team has great credentials and partnerships so it should do well when this bear market is over. Its coin supply is very low so that will help too.
There is still a lot of information that we need to know about INS because it's a good ecosystem and has reached $ 12 in 2018. I think this is a big project and they will have many new strategies to make the value of the INS rise in the next few years. Investment in INS is a very good choice at the moment

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Indeed! I've just checked my portfolio and the price has gone up more than an 11%!

If it wasn't for this little good surprises it would be much more difficult to bear these almost insta-dumps in the crypto market. I don't plan to sell them neither, when I decided to jump into INS's trains it was because I had some good feelings towards the concept, the team and their plan, so let's give it time.
More than 11% is not even a pump. Most of the altcoins are actually trying to gear up for a bullish movement, so INS is not an exception. As long as it is not being used in real life for anything, I can just assume everything about it to be speculative, therefore manipulative.

Nonetheless, it is an altcoin and we all know how volatile altcoins can be and I have seen some altcoins on binance actually doing great and holding up despite the market going down, but whichever way, anyone who believes in the long term of any project at this stage should be trying to get in for the long run.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

~
Unless there is actually fundamental news that is making the market to rise hugely, then I might as well just stick with the fact that yeah, it is highly manipulated. However, most altcoins are manipulated anyway, so it is not something new, and I really do not think that test net which is about to launch is what would be driving the price to such extent and I believe it is just some whales trying to instigate FOMO and then pumping the market to see those who are gullible enough to participate by jumping in front of a moving train and then dumping on them.

I believe you are right, there are developments but not that impacting. Yes it might be manipulated wherein when the market dumped INS is soaring that whales are hiding in INS as some said. I think once they have the actual product that will be time that true trading will start.

For everything, we have to patiently because still, they are in the process of development which will help them to increase their value but as you can see the price of INS is kept increasing and due to market fluctuation the price is going down in the market.
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

~

For everything, we have to patiently because still, they are in the process of development which will help them to increase their value but as you can see the price of INS is kept increasing and due to market fluctuation the price is going down in the market.

Yes, they're on the process and working hard to develop the platform and giving us updates every now and then will give confidence to its investors and holders. You may check new updates here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208591.msg46953709#msg46953709
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

if you mean the INS ecosystem, then there is a possibility that the price will be higher. well, we've seen the price reach $ 3, or even more. I think the current decline is really very far down. but, maybe in the near future the price can reach $ 1. if you have a few coins, keep it.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

let's hope that there will be another rise, so INS will become a project that can get a lot of attention from investors. I really hope the INS will be much better than now.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Hi folks!

Thanks!

That is a holding policy that would give holders some percentage of their tokens from INS team as an airdrop. That is used to ensure no dumping would happen but it decreases liquidity on the market which also results for price instability and some investors/traders could think that the project is weak because nobody is trading it. Though it is a good project with different partners worldwide, I think it is something to watch out.
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:26:34 AM

Making this thread active again. Well, just an update on this project they recently swapped their erc20 tokens to their own coin XNS and with the development, you will see the improvement on price and listing every now and then. From the time I posted this it was way below but now, you may check it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insolar/
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 10:21:09 AM

Every altcoin is expected to pump when halving happened and after this covid 19 pandemic everything will be back to business. Use this opportunity to get more ins

Your response is not even connected or related to this topic, are you just replying for the sake of post and not about the discussion? This thread is all about INSOLAR and halving is near but not yet felt as of now. I hope you understand this.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:20:36 PM

Every altcoin is expected to pump when halving happened and after this covid 19 pandemic everything will be back to business. Use this opportunity to get more ins

Your response is not even connected or related to this topic, are you just replying for the sake of post and not about the discussion? This thread is all about INSOLAR and halving is near but not yet felt as of now. I hope you understand this.

I was looking at the CMC now, and I tried to find the project OP was talking but then I realize that the thread was created back in 2018 and INS or Insolar is not anymore INS in the CMC but XNS.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insolar/.. and it's weird why they don't have a data in 2018 in CMC..

can anyone educate me here?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:30:42 PM

I was looking at the CMC now, and I tried to find the project OP was talking but then I realize that the thread was created back in 2018 and INS or Insolar is not anymore INS in the CMC but XNS.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insolar/.. and it's weird why they don't have a data in 2018 in CMC..

Well, because they already have a new coin which I guess the graph won't show the details of its price for the previous year which is 2018 but if you will be checking the details below, you will see the improvement, like the all time low and all time HIGH. which you can see on that link at the bottom right side of the page.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:46:54 PM

Making this thread active again. Well, just an update on this project they recently swapped their erc20 tokens to their own coin XNS and with the development, you will see the improvement on price and listing every now and then. From the time I posted this it was way below but now, you may check it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insolar/
I have a question for you because this thread was created by you and you also update the thread with new things done by the project team.
Are you by chance among the project teams?

With the previous market correction and blood bath not all altcoin should be expected to pump when halving fully happen except the coin with good community support with genuine utilize potential.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
patz22 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:56:52 AM

~
I have a question for you because this thread was created by you and you also update the thread with new things done by the project team.

Nope! I am not part of the team. Well, I promoted this project when it started, I was part of the bounty campaign and held their token for more than a year until I had an emergency and sold it when it was $0.16 but I just saw it this year soaring so I am thinking to see if there are still holders of this XNS since they made a huge step this year.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:27:45 AM

~

Nope! I am not part of the team. Well, I promoted this project when it started, I was part of the bounty campaign and held their token for more than a year until I had an emergency and sold it when it was $0.16 but I just saw it this year soaring so I am thinking to see if there are still holders of this XNS since they made a huge step this year.

Even I am one of their participants during the ICO promotions, after completion of their ICO, the kept giving updates about their progress and developments which makes the coin price is increasing on every update they give. When the market recovers there is a chance for the INS to increase the price.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:06:53 AM

Firstly, also i am confused because seems both of different projects. INS Ecosystem launched since 2017, this bounty BM was Deadley i think. I don’t know it is converted in new project INSOLAR, there no promotional campaign. How you can find INS in coinmarketcap, all of data are changes. Let's check INS telegram group here you will find a announcement INS are known as INSOLAR.          

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: