Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tip Token - Signature Campaign - 20 Members - Closed  (Read 2204 times)
bitkaboom2 (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Post counting is started. Payment will be receive till 17 hours. Another news is that Campaign is closed. You may remove now your signatures. See you in another campaign.

LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Bitcointalk name: kokobaba880
Bitcointalk name: BILGPS
Bitcointalk name: mindfly09

People. He said the campaign is closed. No need to apply anymore.

Post counting is started. Payment will be receive till 17 hours. Another news is that Campaign is closed. You may remove now your signatures. See you in another campaign.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Bitcointalk name: kokobaba880
Current Posts: 298
Btc Address: 13o5rb5D6LKBRkXJtNBekHRAJXFe2BxZuj
Signature: Yes

cant you read?

Thats what the manager said,next time try to read the upper post so you dont have to exceed some effort just to apply in finished campaigns

Just a piece of advice and dont get it wrong
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Announced that campaign has closed then 7 full members + 1 sr member applied with a small gap on posting.  Roll Eyes

Hmm?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

Announced that campaign has closed then 7 full members + 1 sr member applied with a small gap on posting.  Roll Eyes

Hmm?
Lolz, everyone is looking for a place to fix themselves doing something, advertising projects in anyway.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

See you in another campaign.
Do you expect another Signature Campaign in the near future?
bitkaboom2 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Sir i have aim to provide quality work.

Good news for everyone no one post reject it was my first campaign. Happy to have much respect. Guys i'm sending you payment in 1 hour.

markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Sir i have aim to provide quality work.

Good news for everyone no one post reject it was my first campaign. Happy to have much respect. Guys i'm sending you payment in 1 hour.
Thanks. Already joined your new company. Glad to work with you.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Is there any one got the payment?  I did not find the updated(post counted) spreadsheet on op as well.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Is there any one got the payment?  I did not find the updated(post counted) spreadsheet on op as well.

Likewise, no payment yet.

bitkaboom2 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

Payment will be recieve till tonight sorry for late. I were having some problem yesterday night. Today you guys will get. Plus another thing is that. You guys will get 1 USD+. Because it was my first campaign so therefore it's bonus by myside. Once again sorry. Payment will be receive till tonight. Otherwise you can claim me to admins if i didn't. 

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

dev .....
I have PM on you to change my BTC address with 13mkUfmrbnwWT6UCbTQ4KoUuXpLwyrg95Z because the BTC address in the spreadsheet has been problematic
thank you....

LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Payment will be recieve till tonight sorry for late. I were having some problem yesterday night. Today you guys will get. Plus another thing is that. You guys will get 1 USD+. Because it was my first campaign so therefore it's bonus by myside. Once again sorry. Payment will be receive till tonight. Otherwise you can claim me to admins if i didn't. 
Thanks for the update because I did not receive the payment within the time you said it was sent out and I pm d you with my same btc address you had on the spreadsheet just to make sure it was not missed.
Good to know you will be paying us all tonight for participating in your campaign plus this amount as compensation for waiting for an extra day.

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

Hello guys, has anybody receive payment yet, cause I have not gotten mine, should anybody receive, please post here, so others might know.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Hello guys, has anybody receive payment yet, cause I have not gotten mine, should anybody receive, please post here, so others might know.

The spreadsheet has not been updated,the manager wasnt online for a day now,and keeps on saying promises but yet nothings come to reality.you should be ready about the result of this campaign i dont want to give you false hope,but most of the newly releases campaign has turn into scamming..keep an eye guys no one can tell what will happen for tomorrow..

Wish you luck.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

The spreadsheet has not been updated,the manager wasnt online for a day now,and keeps on saying promises but yet nothings come to reality.you should be ready about the result of this campaign i dont want to give you false hope,but most of the newly releases campaign has turn into scamming..keep an eye guys no one can tell what will happen for tomorrow..

Wish you luck.

Considering that the manager has opened another campaign recently with promising rates, this makes it shadier in general. Since I posted an application form on the campaign that he opened, I am also keeping myself updated into this campaign as this will be my basis if he truly complies with everything that he said.
Nevertheless, I wish all of the participants good luck.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Nope did not get the payment mate.
@manager these kind of delay will affect your reputation. Hope you clear the payment once you come to online.
Still do not know why you did not updated the spreadsheet!
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

@manager these kind of delay will affect your reputation. Hope you clear the payment once you come to online.
you can check the reputation of this manager on past posts he is a scammer. he had already banned from this forum but now he using altaccount.
we should not join those campaign who run by unexpert manager. and did not escrow money with trusted escrower.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

It looks like some new Campaign Manager's now was a target of a scam project. ( I didn't say it is scamming its addresses to all new CM's)

First, before handling a campaign make it sure there is an escrowed fund.
Second, it is might be risking your reputation as a manager, causes a red tag if ever.

Lately here there was a scam project did not pay their participants for 1-week work and almost 2 weeks of waiting.
Once you promised just do it, just keep update if you have some trouble, that's a professional Manager.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

It looks like some new Campaign Manager's now was a target of a scam project. ( I didn't say it is scamming its addresses to all new CM's)

First, before handling a campaign make it sure there is an escrowed fund.
Second, it is might be risking your reputation as a manager, causes a red tag if ever.

Lately here there was a scam project did not pay their participants for 1-week work and almost 2 weeks of waiting.
Once you promised just do it, just keep update if you have some trouble, that's a professional Manager.

Most of the scamming campaign now are Run by a manager that has connivance with the Dev,they know from the start that the project are scams,because a Truthful manager will seek for a ESCROWED FUNDS before accepting any projects that they wil going to managed..

And besides they dont care about the participants or even investors,whats important to them is the PAYMENTS they will get after such projects

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: