Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crossed USD 8000  (Read 176 times)
digitran (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

Bitcoin price breaks USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Bitcoin price breaks USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great.

Great news! As someone who is lately very heavily invested into the whole crypto world, this fact is very important to me in particular. Now, we will have to wait out and see if this means that the whole market will go into bull run. So, what are you traders and hodlers going to do? Will you sell your assets if it hits $10,000 and wait maybe to drop again and buy again? Or do you have enough to hold longterm?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

great news right? a greenish day.. lets hope its just the beginning and btc would be stable at 10k

D36
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Let's hope it doesn't fall so low again 😳
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Yes, I wish that it will continue. I think that all persons who invested in bitcoin on other day when the price was 6,635 are all happy because the price now was 8,095.00 US Dollar. But I think the one who smile the most are the one who invested in eth when the price value was 365$ because the value of each eth now was $509.06. You can say that eth holder gained 39.45% of their capital from eth. And 22% gain for BTC holder if they invest in my figures.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

$8000 is a long overdue price, for me atleast the price should be $10k but as we xan all atest to the price is being manipulated by some forces. The news of Soros entering the space is a good thing for everyone,if the $8000 can be sustained through the weekend then we are all good to go to another level
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

A lot of people today are very happy to meet such a big event as an increase in the price of bitcoin in the crypto currency market, I think that in the near future, we will see new heights of bitcoin and see how many countries begin to integrate it into their economies.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

They say that the next break out price will be $9000 so we can expect another steady rise by $1000 in the next few days. Lots of positive news at last such as Sharia approval allowing over a billion Muslims to invest in bitcoin. The boom is just starting to begin Grin

Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

Let's hope it doesn't fall so low again 😳
Price growing second day and didn't falling during night. I think it can be an argument than somebody buy btc for long period of time.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀