Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin above USD 8000  (Read 798 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

This is a really great one and base on my own opinion, it’s a new dawn. Hopefully, if stability sets in a bit here, we would keep smiling. Hopefully, the trend will keep going up while the candle remain green. Cheers
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Let it be! Let it be!
With such a high market volatility it is difficult to predict a large growth, it is definitely worth buying now, because by the end of the year it will be pointless, the growth will be up to 25 k $
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

AFAIK this because bitcoin consider as halal so that's why bitcoin got increase about $ 1000 recently.
Just like I said, bitcoin need a momentum and this is the first momentum and I can see the upcoming momentum so it will affect on bitcoin value in the future. ( South Korea legalize another bitcoin exchange for example )

If that's so, it is really looking good for Bitcoin today. From the big dip of the values from last year, it is very disappointing to see it in such a low price considering it reached the all-time high of 20k$. Maybe, we can see some improvements in value in these upcoming weeks and months. Hopefully, it will continue to rise.

Dan Morehead, CEO of cryptocurrency hedge fund Pantera Capital, said last week that he expects Bitcoin to reach $20,000 in the next 365 days. Thomas Lee, co-founder and head of research at Fundstrat, said last week that he expects a high of $25,000 this coming year. David Drake, chairman and founder of investment firm LDJ Captial, predicted last month a rise to $30,000 this calendar year.

Some of these people are predicting the Bitcoin's price. They think that it will reach 20k$ - 30k$ in the near future. Hopefully, this will come true!

https://www.inverse.com/article/43776-bitcoin-price-reaches-8100

If you want to read more info.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

Bitcoin price broken USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great. If it is sustain here, sure it will rock.

I noticed the bitcoin growth behavior is not very strong for this month, its growth is still in tune with the racking and because it's value does not change much. yes, spin at $ 8k
I think this is pretty good, as long as it stays stable for this month. I'm optimistic bitcoin will be back up in the next few months.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

Bitcoin is fighting with 8000 wall. Its a strong resistance and today futures are expiring.
Tax issue didn't affected much lets see how futures are going to do. But looks like we are heading to south.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Bitcoin price broken USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great. If it is sustain here, sure it will rock.
i really hope btc again repeat its prime as ever. surely very many parties are very profitable.
GreedIsNotBad

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Apparently BTC has found some good support at 7800$, it looks strong so next target I see is 8200$, I think today we will start consolidating there.

Also Monero looks very nice today, very promising.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

How now biting elbows those people who did not listen to advice to buy bitcoin over the past months
XPC Team

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Current price of BTC is very low and will for sure surpass last years top price.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Bitcoin right now is playing around 7900+ - 8000+ usd good thing it was stable there, and hopefully in the future it will return to 14k-16k USD so that we can see all alt coin will comeback too. Let's wait patiently and earn profit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

Bitcoin right now is playing around 7900+ - 8000+ usd good thing it was stable there, and hopefully in the future it will return to 14k-16k USD so that we can see all alt coin will comeback too. Let's wait patiently and earn profit

Well it may take it's sweet time hovering around those figures but it seems healthy for the market when btc is steady like this. A lot of alts are up and the bears haven't been overpowering the past few days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Well it may take it's sweet time hovering around those figures but it seems healthy for the market when btc is steady like this. A lot of alts are up and the bears haven't been overpowering the past few days.

That's creating lot of trust of profitability among the traders and it this trends continues for few more days then we will certainly see the market at its best for the first time in this year.

Anthony007x

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

there are no contraindications for Bitcoin to fall again. That's main problem with BTC. It's pure gambling. I thing solution may be alt coins with rock stable rate of exchange. There is Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. It may be rising star soon, read some about Smiley
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

It is a good sign for future growth. I'm waiting for positive news on bitcoin from the government's regulators. Hope the price will reach 12000$ till the beginning of the summer.

X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Do not expect rapid market turnaround, bears are still strong, bulls are still too early to talk about taking some tops. While new players do not enter the market, we will be in the price range of 6000-10000. Look, how many people are engaged in shorts, you really think that there is a chance for growth with such a mood of the market, I think not. Not Soon....

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

It is a good sign for future growth. I'm waiting for positive news on bitcoin from the government's regulators. Hope the price will reach 12000$ till the beginning of the summer.
It can be at $12k again, the price movement as it looks different from before that too long at the low price. The spike that's had happened.., it seems it will be more directing that the price will continue to climbing higher and looks now it seems bitcoin will not be far from $8k also followed by altcoins which looks like better on the price movements. Anyhow, I'm still confident there are still many things out there that will affect it more climbing.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

I'm still scared that bitcoin can go to 5000 or even lower. But I'm still holding my bitcoins) Because I believe that the opportunities of whales by the price reduction are not unlimited;)

deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

I am waiting for it to go back to 10K+ so the bull run can start.
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

If you look at the perspective of currency user, not the investor - I think it would be best if the price would stay at this level and not pump nor dump. Stability is more important than speculation profit. However the coin is not mature enough for that yet.
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I think we have now on of the most highest volatile time period for crypto market, so I would wait and watch

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: