Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin above USD 8000  (Read 798 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:40:22 AM

When Bitcoin was at 10,000 last year, I was like "it can't fall down more that this". And now it's ~3,500... If I only knew about it. But unfortunately, you never know.

Yes, you will never know what can happen next. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow, and it will last for many years. Probably, we simply have to wait for a bit, the simple patience will help us a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:15:52 AM

Today I read that the chief Director of The NASDAQ exchange said that bitcoin has the right to exist in our world and it will develop every day more and more ! I believe that no one will be able to stop bitcoin and the previous wave of growth was a drop in the sea compared to what will happen in the future. I believe a new historical maximum will be in 1-3 years.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:22:22 AM

Bitcoin price broken USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great. If it is sustain here, sure it will rock.
Yes, and we are looking for this market price again. We do believe that this could be done with the investors believing on bitcoin. As we all know that some of the investors were being stucked at a certain being exhausted by the current bear market. This we need help from the other people that are new or encouraging other people to invest with in bitcoin.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:24:26 AM

Today I read that the chief Director of The NASDAQ exchange said that bitcoin has the right to exist in our world and it will develop every day more and more ! I believe that no one will be able to stop bitcoin and the previous wave of growth was a drop in the sea compared to what will happen in the future. I believe a new historical maximum will be in 1-3 years.
I hope he is right, he is an influential person and his words has a power to create buys.
Unfortunately this market was hurt badly, if we were from 2 years ago, this statement would have bring hype to the market.
People will start buying and then we will witness a great pump from time to time, it's just different now, we need more than words, which is result.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:51:42 AM

I read the post created by the author and cry. $ 8,000 is not such a bad price compared to current realities. Less than a year has passed, and the situation has changed dramatically: there was a triumphant rise in Bitcoins and a sad fall. And yet, investors who did not have time to give it up, still hope that he will again win the mark of 20 thousand dollars: not this year, but next.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:05:49 PM

Bitcoin price broken USD 8,000 for the first time since March after rising by more THAN USD 1000. it is great. If it is sustain here, sure it will rock.
Yes, and we are looking for this market price again. We do believe that this could be done with the investors believing on bitcoin. As we all know that some of the investors were being stucked at a certain being exhausted by the current bear market. This we need help from the other people that are new or encouraging other people to invest with in bitcoin.
At the right time for sure bitcoin will rise and hit above the all time high but for now we should do our accumulation while the price is much lower and be patient to wait for the bull run. If no bull run for this year, then cheer up and we can wait for next year. We should be optimistic for this technology and achieve our goals even if we will wait for many years.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:24:39 PM

I read the post created by the author and cry. $ 8,000 is not such a bad price compared to current realities. Less than a year has passed, and the situation has changed dramatically: there was a triumphant rise in Bitcoins and a sad fall. And yet, investors who did not have time to give it up, still hope that he will again win the mark of 20 thousand dollars: not this year, but next.
Now a lot of people are waiting for growth this year, but I think we should still fall well to a lot of people have lost faith in growth and then it will happen!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

When Bitcoin was at 10,000 last year, I was like "it can't fall down more that this". And now it's ~3,500... If I only knew about it. But unfortunately, you never know.

Yes, you will never know what can happen next. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow, and it will last for many years. Probably, we simply have to wait for a bit, the simple patience will help us a lot.
Its a painful fall but I know we all learned a lot from that experience. I also don’t expect the price to be like this but we have no more choice but to accept and learn more. From that fall, i started to go deeper and to know more about the market which I realize that this market will always dump so we have to trade with less emotion and keep on going.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:37:10 PM

Its a painful fall but I know we all learned a lot from that experience. I also don’t expect the price to be like this but we have no more choice but to accept and learn more. From that fall, i started to go deeper and to know more about the market which I realize that this market will always dump so we have to trade with less emotion and keep on going.

Do you think it's worth it to continue to do? I think it's time to take a break from the market. Now moving with this market is not the best choice. Even experienced traders suffer losses. I think while the market is dead it is not worth making any decisions.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:39:19 PM

It's a terrible past, and now 8000$ is a great price for the BTC to achieve in 2019 or the next few years. We really don't know what might happen in the future and face it
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:28:52 PM

It is incredible how bitcoin prices change over the course of a few months. Now we would welcome $ 8000 for the bitcoin everyone.
I think we have the worst behind. I recommend patience and wait for the price how will it develop - it can all be repeated and i want to be there when it happens /ATH/.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:14:55 PM

Unfortunately until today, this price did not live. Do you think BTC will reach this mark again? I believe that this probability is high, not even 8000 but even more. We will observe and look forward to this moment!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:41:25 AM

Unfortunately until today, this price did not live. Do you think BTC will reach this mark again? I believe that this probability is high, not even 8000 but even more. We will observe and look forward to this moment!

Thank you sir for this post and I strongly believe that I am encouraged as a cryptocurrencies enthusiast this morning.  Bitcoin is going to recover no doubt and the current price is not going to last for long as it has happened in other assets before the advent of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  In 2011 when bitcoin was not up to $1 people and speculators were speculating that bitcoin is overvalued and today bitcoin is above $3500 and we are saying it is undervalued,  it is dead and bitcoin will not rise again!  This is surprised to me on how people understand this market.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:26:58 PM

No one knows what will happen, even i thought that bitcoin can never go down below 10,000 but i was wrong. No more lambos this time.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:16:19 AM

Currently the price of bitcoin is way below the $8000 mark but I believe that the top coin will bounce back again in the future and those who still believe should have to wait more. But it may take several years before the like of 2017 bullrun will happen again and since cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, any attempt to predict the exact date of the next bullrun will be futile. It is a waiting game so those who remain believers of bitcoin well get reward.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:47:46 PM

That is when the market was still good and many people are currently saying bitcoin is heading toward $1000. We are seeing the current happening because of what happened in 2018. We really need a strong fundamentals issues for the market to recover.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:14:32 AM

No one knows what will happen, even i thought that bitcoin can never go down below 10,000 but i was wrong. No more lambos this time.

Well majority echo that sentiments as well (including me). I thought that we won't see the price hitting below $10K, but suddenly it went below and goes even further. It means that we can't really tell the price movement and its up to us to really make trading adjustments otherwise we will suffer a big lost. So now we are still in that zone, so better accumulate more and wait for the price to go to the moon, or simply step away so that you will not be burned.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:07:00 AM

since bitcoin prices have dropped below $ 8k, the price has continued to decline. But, I think that for prices above $ 5k, the price is quite large for now. maybe it's only a matter of time until bitcoin rises again above that price, and even though the price is quite low, i think people will still use it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:39:38 AM

The deep in the price of bitcoin became something else when it touched $4,000 this year, and since then, it has continued going down and down. Now its at $3,320.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:29:21 AM

The deep in the price of bitcoin became something else when it touched $4,000 this year, and since then, it has continued going down and down. Now its at $3,320.
People mention that the low bottom is reached, but that hasn't happened. The price keeps falling down, when the price reached around $4000 people predicted that the value will grow gradually. But to the expectation things go away from predicted growth. Looking onto the present market scenario I believe the market will recover and can experience the $8000 market value by the second quarter of the ongoing year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: