Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to make money on bitcointalk with your account? Bounties?  (Read 349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokenlife (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Hello!

I have a question for more experienced users on this forum.
What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Hello!

What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.

I would really suggest you to utilize the forum as a means of learning rather then earning. Atleast till you get over atleast Member Rank.
A Newbie/Jr Member account are not really worth for doing signature bounties, however, if you have a good mass following on twitter/facebook or if you have good skills for content creations, you can opt for such bounties.
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.

I would really suggest you to utilize the forum as a means of learning rather then earning. Atleast till you get over atleast Member Rank.
A Newbie/Jr Member account are not really worth for doing signature bounties, however, if you have a good mass following on twitter/facebook or if you have good skills for content creations, you can opt for such bounties.

Thank you for your answer. That was always the main goal of my intent. However the curiosity and stuff happening around all those ICOs. All that seems to be crazy.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

While I do agree Bitcoin should primarily be used for learning and sharing ideas and business plans, it can also be used for earning. There are some great signature campaigns. I would suggest staying with those that offer payments in Ethereum or Bitcoin. There are many ICO's that pay with their own coin and while it is an opportunity for a lot of earnings, it usually ends up with you staying dry, especially over the last couple of months while the market was red.

Same goes for bounties. Be especially careful with bounties, some of them can really use a lot of your time whilst, if team managers are not acting at least as semi-professionals, you could only earn a lot of frustration.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!
New people in the forum find more information about crypto and ask for the different opinion about on doing different ways of earning bitcoin and through this forum we contribute to them. We are all receive payment to spread word about new develop altcrypto to make it popular for the investors. We are also recipe of their success for their project because no one or less people will support the project if it is not advertise well. This is the only way to get a return  of our service from them.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

My suggestion is not in your choices.
I suggest you to look at lending you can lend your money/btc and get a weekly interest that sounds good as long as you do it right there will be no problem there a lot of things to consider before you start a lending career in bitcointalk but I will not spoon feed all of it to you.

Signature campaigns are good bounty programs are ought to be good if you support the true project but a lot of things have changed.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

If you are a bounty hunter you should decide for yourself what sort of activity is the best for you. But this place is not about bounties only, it is about innovative technologies.
Noobaru

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

I guess these would be signature campaigns if you are aiming solely for that. As someone posted previously, you can also do social media tasks if you have good standing accounts across different channels. As far as earning is concerned, my opinion on the matter is that it is great that we are learning everyday here on the forum about crypto, but why not make a few bucks on the way while doing i if we are given that opportunity. Its not like we are going to win a fortune here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Signature campaigns are much profitable compare to those any type of bounties out there because it has the biggest allocations from most of these bounty programs,which is why most of the people here are more focused in signature campaigns.Social media campaign such as facebook.twitter,telegram arent going to give you a lot of profits because there are already thousands of participants which is why there are only few cents that you get.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

really, the best way to earn crypto today is to bust your butt in the fiat world and exchange that into crypto.  Until then, BCT and other avenues are nice perks but shouldn't be seen as a way to earn significant crypto.  According to BCT statistics, there are over 2-million members, but even if only 10% of them are active, that means your services are competing against 200,000 members.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

The good thing I like about this forum is that you always get quick answers for your questions.

At the same time analysing bitcointalk makes me think of the following:
1. It is a great place to share ideas, learn new stuff and make new friends.
2. It is a place where a lot of things are going on at once: projects doing ICOs, others help them do marketing campaigns, people find team members they need, etc.
3. There is a lot scam taking place and some people reveil it.

It is obvious that allowing people to get connected and make money makes bitcointalk one of the most popular place in the web for crypto community.

Is it one of the reasons why direct links to images in signatures are not allowed anymore here?
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

This forum was created with purpose let other people can be able to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and also use to disscuss about cryptocurrency. Earning is just a small field in this forum. And joining campaign in this forum is the most popular way to earn money in this forum and you also can earn money in here by providing your own service like create new token, selling goods or become a campaign manager if you can.

ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

I'm here to earn mental knowledge, that should be your #1 goal in my mind.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Hello bruh!
It seems like you are a newbie, which is awesome for you! Don't focus on earnings at the first stage!
Make some friends, discover the forums and learn more about cryptocurrency, when you post replies you will earn activity and maybe merits that will help you earn money in the future because you will rank up and earn more!
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

I'm here to earn mental knowledge, that should be your #1 goal in my mind.

Right. But your nickname says ICOBountyPrograms.  Grin
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.
Your last "Or" phrase of -something else- takes us out of this forum to other kinds of jobs (both online and offline). But let's stick to signature and bounties campaigns here for the purpose of clarity. I choose signature campaigns over bounties. A major reason for my action being that Payments from signature campaigns are often and speedily made and participants can easily withdraw them. But it isn't so with bounties that one would need to wait for a few weeks or months to withdraw coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

I think this is a site where most especially crypto lovers can learn lot of things about cryptocurrency in general.
Members can also turned the knowledge gain by monetise their experience through signature campaign or any other campaign of choice.
However, signature campaign is the most lucrative amongst others
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:49 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 09:34:49 PM by lyons

You are right about the aim of the forum. But I think we shouldn't blame the people who want to learn about the bounty opportunities in the forum.

Look at all of the posts. Everybody is carrying signatures to get some earnings.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.

First of all, do not think bitcointalk as a money producing factory. If you are thinking this way then you are one of the members the community will hate.
Because you and others who think this way will definitely spoil the forum. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say, right?

It is true that you can earn some money in this forum by participating in sig. campaigns, bounty campaigns and by providing any kind of services.
Think as an opportunity, gift this forum is serving and protect this beauty wisely. So that it remains good from the abusers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: