Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]: Steam Games! (nothingsteamed.com)  (Read 17750 times)
NothinG (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:45:12 PM

hey n0thing i've used your services before, i was wondering if you could possibly in the future add keys from

www.intkeys.com to your service. I am asking because i wanted to buy warhammer 40k space marine, but it is 20$ cheaper on intkeys (legitimate site, grey market US/un regioned keys) . anyways rather than asking you if you could do that i just bought my copy yesterday in haste, but I am assuming there are many other potential customers who would like to pay in BTC for intkeys . And like on steam they only accept paypal. Which was annoying because i dont even use paypal ATM and had to send money to a friend just to save 15$ on space marine coz im cheap

look into it maybe, or not? either way have a nice day and thanks again for being one of the few honest and upstanding people in the marketplace.  Shocked

intkeys is completely different than people like bitporium selling "russian only versions" of games (a complete ripoff) if you've never heard of it.
I'm 110% against PayPal, sorry.
I sell USA gift codes from steam, so you know they are legit. Sometimes they cost more, sometimes they are cheaper.
I've got an account at bitporium, but I just don't like the idea where I'm not 100% when/if I'll get the key/game to be given to someone else.

Also, to all the people who've bought games from me (or not)...I finished setting up Bitcoins on WHMCS so I'm looking for people to buy game servers.
The first person to PM me looking to buy a game server in Bitcoins will get their game server (after they pay) and their Bitcoins, so I know it works.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 04:18:44 PM

hey n0thing i've used your services before, i was wondering if you could possibly in the future add keys from

www.intkeys.com to your service. I am asking because i wanted to buy warhammer 40k space marine, but it is 20$ cheaper on intkeys (legitimate site, grey market US/un regioned keys) . anyways rather than asking you if you could do that i just bought my copy yesterday in haste, but I am assuming there are many other potential customers who would like to pay in BTC for intkeys . And like on steam they only accept paypal. Which was annoying because i dont even use paypal ATM and had to send money to a friend just to save 15$ on space marine coz im cheap

look into it maybe, or not? either way have a nice day and thanks again for being one of the few honest and upstanding people in the marketplace.  Shocked

intkeys is completely different than people like bitporium selling "russian only versions" of games (a complete ripoff) if you've never heard of it.
I sell USA gift codes from steam, so you know they are legit. Sometimes they cost more, sometimes they are cheaper.
I've got an account at bitporium, but I just don't like the idea where I'm not 100% when/if I'll get the key/game to be given to someone else.

Also, to all the people who've bought games from me (or not)...I finished setting up Bitcoins on WHMCS so I'm looking for people to buy game servers.
The first person to PM me looking to buy a game server in Bitcoins will get their game server (after they pay) and their Bitcoins, so I know it works.

intkeys is 100% legitimate. and if you hated paypal you wouldnt accept it for your game servers. Guess ill take my business there.
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 10:40:20 PM

intkeys is 100% legitimate. and if you hated paypal you wouldnt accept it for your game servers. Guess ill take my business there.
I don't accept PayPal, I convinced my GSP to accept Bitcoin.
They are actually switching to a different processor soon because PayPal isn't doing something right. I'm not too sure on the details, but the US Government is killing PayPal.

bzzard

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 11:10:14 PM

Just send 39,99$ - 5.818BTC to 1C2aomkNkP7Cyq9vR6dhqgvqY3ZJJnkyqR
for Unreal Deal Pack http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683

BTCCharts.com - still for free!
bzzard

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2011, 01:34:15 PM

ZERO response so far...
5.818BTC sent http://blockexplorer.com/address/1C2aomkNkP7Cyq9vR6dhqgvqY3ZJJnkyqR

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:54:05 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2011, 01:54:07 AM by NothinG

Okay, so I've seen two three people come and try to buy games.
I'm going to be honest of why I haven't bought any games yet.
I literally only have $10 in my account.

[Edit (even though I haven't posted this yet)]:
I just got $210 from Dwolla today, spent about $60 on gas and stuff for my firewall. I'm going to go setup (again) my firewall, and when I get back online, I'll send everyone that paid their game. Smiley

If you don't receive your game within the next hour (from the time of this post), please PM or reply in the thread.

Sent, sorry about the wait.

truvativ

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:28:09 AM

okay so how exactly does your website work?
it asks for product ID which i cant seem to find.

i have 11.2 BTC laying around and since bitmarket.eu disabled paypal i cant sell them lol.
figured i'd buy some steam games with it. PM me how much for Rage pre-order please.
thanks.
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:31:10 AM

okay so how exactly does your website work?
it asks for product ID which i cant seem to find.

i have 11.2 BTC laying around and since bitmarket.eu disabled paypal i cant sell them lol.
figured i'd buy some steam games with it. PM me how much for Rage pre-order please.
thanks.
The Product ID = http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/9200/rage

You can see the same ID on steam products. I'm going to modify the site (one day) to allow the switch between /app/ and /sub/.

philipk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:46:28 PM

Sent payment for a game last night.

Just waiting to get it on Steam now.

philipk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 02:23:59 AM

Took less then 24 hours from sending payment to getting the game.

Great Service.

Thanks for adding to the BitCoin Community!
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 02:34:08 AM

Took less then 24 hours from sending payment to getting the game.

Great Service.

Thanks for adding to the BitCoin Community!
Yeah, sorry for taking so long.
I'm trying to make everything faster.

Hopefully my next project will fix the downfall of USD<>BTC (check my signature).

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 03:38:01 AM

I've got some time tonight, so I will start developing the membership system.
It will allow you to do what it does now, as well as monitor transactions.
Any emails that I send to your email will have a copy on my site, just in-case you don't receive them.

Another thing (probably wont get to it until next week), I'll be adding a feature to see the game ID and retrieve the pricing.
Maybe...a searching feature as well?
The script I've got has to be ran on a stand-alone server, so I'll need to found out where I want to host it.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 04:13:09 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:44:13 PM by theymos

Weird, I haven’t received an email upon payment (with 2 confirmations).

Just in case: I sent BTC to x for http://store.steampowered.com/app/24870/

/Okay, got the mail now. Smiley
Gifted. Smiley

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 04:36:08 PM

Setup an heatware account.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Bump!
Thanks for the bump, haven't seen much activity in a while.
I've gotten a job, so I haven't been allocated much time to develop the site.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:45:36 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:44:21 PM by theymos

Bump was to draw attention to my payment from 8 hrs ago to x. Cool

Not sure if you notice it without.
I don't think I would have seen it, sorry.
The Cron Job's on our server is all kinds of messed up.

I'll get you the game here in the next few minutes.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:02:24 AM

Still Selling.
I'm getting about 2 orders a day.

nomnomnom

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 08:35:06 AM

Bumpity  Grin

I have bought portal 2 from your site, but I have not received an email.

Hopefully this works at all because this is a special offer right now for 14.99$ and
it expires in ~38 hours.

coins have been sent to: https://blockexplorer.com/address/1LaFUsCxUcYVDDZgdBte5fEGxhQKMKSVn4

If this doesn't work out please tell me asap and send my coins back, thx!  Cool
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 12:32:23 PM

Luckily, I woke up early enough to have a moment on my PC to check emails.
You should have received it.

bzzard

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 06:51:27 PM

I've bought Osmos 2.13156818 BTC sent to 1BXLvUx8L8khhF2dMpQD4zt4jjSAH9ewPd

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: