Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best bounty?  (Read 248 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Well, the best bounty that i have keep it until now is CAPP from the bounty campaign cappasity AR/VR. Which previously a very significantly highest paid of the month of december. This is because they are easily adapt the investors to invest more making successfully reach the hardcap due to the demand in many teenagers for there school activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

The Bounty for altcoins accept people easily most of the time regardless of their post quality, but the end result depends on the coin's success rate which I have personally not experienced yet with any of the altcoins bounty campaigns that I have worked with. In this aspect, we have a bit unlucky, but there is definitely good money to be made through bounties.The bounty hunters do this so that they may claim the reward money that is being offered. however, is not the only way that you can earn reward money. To start getting bounties, you first need to understand what a bounty is altcoin process.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

I think best bounty Auctus token or helbiz because every user min will take 1 ETH, my friend joined helbiz signature him rank jr.member 1 week only take 1 ether very good siignature
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

The best bounty it is difficult to determine, as even projects without a big PR company can output to give a good income . As a rule, so always and happens. But in the famous bounty usually comes a lot of participants, and the pool divided by their number, which ultimately gives little money to the workers

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

The bouties under amazix team and tokensuite team are very good for signature campaign. Many bounties has great potential at this moment. I think Kripton, Cashbet, EQUI, Fishcoin bounties are very good, Especially for signature campaign. You can also participate in social campaign too. Good Luck

crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

Do you know something about welltrado.io bounty program?
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Aelf might worth a look

read here about my experience: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396026.0
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Hello guys, what is the best bounty you took part in? I mean bounty which token you didn’t change to ether, or other currency.

Hm, that hard to remind unfortunately as I always convert my holdings to the ETH immediately after I see them listed on the exchanger. The reason is simple, these days many of the bounties are turning to the scam once they are reaching to the exchanger and one the dumping of bounty holders is done. So thereafter there seems no use of holding these coins and they could be just another scam shit. For now I am holding one coin since the ICO (but I did not got it from the bounties) but invested in it since then, thats socail coin.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

In my view, a good gift is a gift that has a high and stable coin value.
I am here also participate in the gift and I enjoy it because it takes a lot of results.
I hope you also participate in it.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

Being a part of participating in bounty is good thing to earn money. Before entering in to bounty need to know is that ICO is good or not and their project is good or not. Need to do some research is required. Otherwise the our participation would be waste.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I think, Asura coin bounty campaign is very good compare to other bounty campaign. Asura coin has high potential to be a successful project and it is very attractive project. Asura is NEO based project and there are lot of community involving in this project at this moment.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

I have the LUC tokens and still on my Hitbtc account, and also the Poly that I got from joining their Airdrop, it is still on my erc20 wallet. Also their are bunch of coins that I took part in bounty that are likely to be there. I am collecting coins and probably would sell them later on, maybe 3 to 4 years. I didn't care if the price gets low or high, it is just I don't feel like selling them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: