Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👍 My 1 month experience with Aelf bounty 👍  (Read 102 times)
al1n (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:06:20 PM by al1n

A month ago, I found some information about Aelf and their promise to make an airdrop campaign for 3 years.
In my opinion, it is not an airdrop but a bounty, because you have to do something for the tokens you get, but that's not so relevant.
I enrolled and had the enough patience to do my tasks for an entire month.
In general all you have to do is to like, comment and share on twitter, give "up vote" on reddit and bring new people into their telegram channel
(which I didn’t do because I assume it will be annoying for my telegram buddies).
So, all these translates into maximum 5 minutes per day (I do all this in less than 1 minute).

Below I will present my results after a month, but also how to find your way in their site (not that it is hardly complicated) if you decide to participate.
You will need a twitter account, a reddit account and a telegram account (you do not have to have them all). There is also the GitHub account option,
but I did not use it. I created all my accounts specifically for this campaign, so they were all brand new. Of course, you need an email account to create all the other accounts.

Warning: Do not make twitter accounts using Tor or a public proxy, you will have very high chances to be asked for a phone number.

1. Start by creating an account for the Aelf campaign here: https://candy.aelf.io/
Since yesterday the team decided to use a new domain for this campaign, so you will be redirected to this page: https://bonus.vip/aelf/
After entering the required data (email and password) and validating that email address, you will get into a page like the one below.

2. Use the red arrow buttons at the top of the page to associate your twitter, reddit, and github accounts with your aelf account.

3. At the bottom of the page you will get a number of tabs depending on which accounts you associated at step 1. On each of these tabs
you have the information about actions you can do, how many times, and how much they are paid. A first step is to follow on to their twitter channel,
reddit and telegram respectively. These actions are paid very well, but they are only paid once.

4. Next, you will have to do the daily actions: like, share, comment for twitter, up vote for reddit, add new telegram users. For each action you can find the
specifications about how many times you can do it daily and how much it is paid. Decide for yourself whether if it makes sense for you to perform all actions or only some of them.

5. A final step is to press the "Refresh" button (the yellow one in the picture). If you do not do that, the points for the actions you made during that day will not be counted.
Sometimes you have to reload the page to see the results (maybe even several times).

The result will look similar to this (that multiplier on twitter varies from day to day):

Twitter

Reddit

Tasks

6. In addition to the points you get from your own tasks, you can get a percentage of the points created by other users who signed up for the campaign using your referral.
You can get your referral code by clicking the link in the "influence points" tab (the red border in the image below)

7. Another way of earning some tokens is the interest you can get if you keep the tokens in your account. Received tokens cannot be withdrawn earlier than 30 days
after the date you earned them, but if you decide to keep them in your account, you will receive a small daily interest. Do not expect a big amount, but it is still more
than nothing. And do not forget that the interest applies only to the amount that was kept in the account more than 30 days, not to the entire amount that is displayed.

8. If you decide to withdraw the funds from your account (once again: you can only withdraw the tokens that were kept in the account for more than 30 days) you can do this
by clicking on the small down arrow on the right side of your email address at the top right of the page. A menu will open from which you can choose to do "withdrawal" (the red box in the picture below).
Using the same menu, you can report the cases when your earned points are not displayed in your account (yellow box). Sometimes it happens that their task monitoring software
does not work properly or has delays. If you report the problem they will solve it.

As a conclusion, in my case I managed to earn in a month approximatively 11.6 ELF, worth $ 13.6.
I do not know if this is much or little, but for the time spent doing their tasks, I’d say it's good enough.

If you would like to use my referral code to sign up for this campaign, the number is: 01220Q7UdB73
You will need a referral code anyway when you create your account Wink
al1n (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

There is a maintenance action going on currently, so the users will be redirected temporarily to the backup url: https://candybox.ai/aelf/
After the maintenance is over the old URL will be used again.

al1n (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: