Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about lunyr ?  (Read 82 times)
zinedinezidane34 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Lunyr is one of my favourite altcoin. In the past I traded lunyr and earned nice profit. Now I am hodling my luns until the bull run. Thats projects is fine and total supply is very low. It is trading in big exchanges like binance and bittrex. What is your opinion about my dear LUN  Grin
nebliolunhodler

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

dude lun can go to the moon at next bull run my opinion it may reach to 70-80 usd
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

Lunyr is one of my favourite altcoin. In the past I traded lunyr and earned nice profit. Now I am hodling my luns until the bull run. Thats projects is fine and total supply is very low. It is trading in big exchanges like binance and bittrex. What is your opinion about my dear LUN  Grin
I once had coins of this project but sold them with good profits. But I think about re-buying because the growth potential is very high
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Lunyr by having a fixed supply total of 2,703,356 tokens. I think Lunyr was able to move freely and survive well because Lunyr is the knowledge base of the world of decentralization which is based on Ethereum.

002jin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

If in the next few years Lunyr will be equal to Wikipedia, the tokens LUN will significantly increase its cost: due to its multi-million attendance platform will be an excellent springboard for large-scale advertising companies. The first significant result is expected by the fourth quarter of 2019. By this point, all technical work should be completed, and the project should move into the stage of active scaling.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Lunyr is one of my favourite altcoin. In the past I traded lunyr and earned nice profit. Now I am hodling my luns until the bull run. Thats projects is fine and total supply is very low. It is trading in big exchanges like binance and bittrex. What is your opinion about my dear LUN  Grin

lunyr is good.. its a decentralised version of wikipedia as far as i know.. also its popularity is not widely spread give it a little more years and i think it will go and boom

D65
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

dude lun can go to the moon at next bull run my opinion it may reach to 70-80 usd

care to explain why ?
based on our current market and capitulation,we are far from our peak before.
in january we could see it around $60 more or less than that while our total capitulation around $800 Billions.
currently we are sitting around $300 Billions in total,which means if we want it to reach that point we need it around $1 Trillion.
do you think it is possible ? it might be possible but it will happen later when we are reaching the halving.
how about Lunyr ? what is their goal ? what is their roadmap ?
i do not see anything except this and in my opinion it's not that good compared to others.
https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-roadmap-for-2018-b647c8f45fe9

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: