Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:36:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform  (Read 115475 times)
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Egretia still doesn't announced any date of sale  ? There was information that sale will be in May but already 11 of may. Only 3 weeks left.

here is the info about public sale, you would need to register on their platform, pass KYC before purchasing tokens!
Public Sale KYC/AML Required
Public Period: May 26, 2018, 8am CST -
May 30, 2018, 8am CST
Cap: 10,000 ETH + 6,000,000 CMT(CyberMiles)
+ 1,000,000 ABT(Arcblock)
Rate: 1ETH=70,000 EGT
Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH
Max Contributions: 3 ETH
No Lockup Period
narutos

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Egret creates the perfect platform for the Egretia blockchain project that has been working on making blockchain applications geared towards simple, convenient and efficient development. Egretia-ANN

Often overlook is gaming, the friendliness, easiness of using blockchain tech, integrating with gaming, can bring millions/billions of users around the world
LenaRoid

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

This is platform for HTML developers or own bloockchain on HTML? Is there was a pre-sale or only main sale?
Egretia is a blockchain on HTML5, as i know pre sale is now live, main sale will be on 28th may, to participate in main sale you need to register on tokeneed and pass the KYC

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
Crasengover

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

Private Sale registration is opened. Visit https://t.me/Egretia and contact @edna666 or @violinw for details.
Hardcap: 25,000  ETH with 20% bonus (4 months vesting).
1ETH - 84000EGT
Min: 100 ETH
Max: 1000 ETH
Period : Registration starting from April 30th, 2018, 8 am CST

And don't forget to register on Tokeneed.com and pass KYC in order to be able to participate in the main public sale.

topchiiy86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Egretia announced several great partnerships with Merculet, Arcblock and CyberMiles during the last month. It makes the project even more attractive for investors. So I strongly believe that this project will have significant success!
Nold

Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

This is platform for HTML developers or own bloockchain on HTML? Is there was a pre-sale or only main sale?
Egretia is a blockchain on HTML5, as i know pre sale is now live, main sale will be on 28th may, to participate in main sale you need to register on tokeneed and pass the KYC
Egretia is the blockchain HTML5. This is a completely new blockchain! Now there are no analogues and competitors! I see great prospects in this project.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

Egretia is now partnering with ArcBlock and CyberMiles which is a great news for the developers. Hope it will reach the moon soon.
#Egretia

I cant understand, why they raising money in CyberMiles and ArcBlock also? This is a new and non-popular coin. Who will invest in this coin?
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Egretia Twitter News

【REWARDS】It's the 2nd day of Youtube Creative Video Competition! The deadline    
to submit your video is May 15th! For more news and updates, join our official  
telegram group: http://t.me/Egretia and Krypital Bounty group: http://t.me/Egretia.

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
gembira

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

What liquidity of coins there? Game developers must pay their coins if they want to use their platform or... ?
Vesting period for pre-sale investorsis too long (4 month). Why? 100 ETh is not a small amount and with vesting period its not attractive invest on pre-sale...
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 04:01:36 PM by IeSua

What liquidity of coins there? Game developers must pay their coins if they want to use their platform or... ?
Vesting period for pre-sale investorsis too long (4 month). Why? 100 ETh is not a small amount and with vesting period its not attractive invest on pre-sale...

Developers will use well-established tools + SDKs to quickly develop products that will use the Egreten token as payment. Developers and content publishers can use Egreten to advertise on the Egretia advertising platform. Users can use Egreten to buy in-game items, pay for content, etc...
http://egretia.io/static/Egretia_White_Paper_EN_V1.1.pdf
gembira

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

Developers will use well-established tools + SDKs to quickly develop products that will use the Egreten token as payment. Developers and content publishers can use Egreten to advertise on the Egretia advertising platform. Users can use Egreten to buy in-game items, pay for content, etc...

And what will be with this tokens? Egretia owners will burned them or they just accepting tokens and selling after on exchanges?
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

Egretia Twitter News

3 O’Clock Entrepreneurship Discussion Group (三点钟火星财经创始学习群) invited
our founder Peter Huang to give a talk on the topic of “Blockchain and Gaming 
—  New Opportunity and Challenge.”Read the full article, click here the picture.

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

I am definitely going in Egretia ICO. Already went in Merculet ICO, which is Egretia's partner by the way. Krypital works perfectly fine for both of them if you ask me. But I am a lot mory bullish on Egretia than Merculet. I like their vision and goals much much more. Gonna be the true HODLer of it! Cheesy
HTML5 technology is recognized all over the world and covers such areas as mobile games, the Internet, advertising, video and other IT-industries. It makes it possible to eliminate some of the performance and compatibility issues that are common in the gaming industry. The cross-platform nature of the technology makes it possible to use it in different industries, creating completely new business models.
   Egretia-ANN
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

The Egretia coin project combines block chains with HTML5 technology to create the world's first HTML5 block chain engine and platform. The goal is to apply the block chain to the vertical industry.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Egretia is now partnering with ArcBlock and CyberMiles which is a great news for the developers. Hope it will reach the moon soon.
#Egretia

I cant understand, why they raising money in CyberMiles and ArcBlock also? This is a new and non-popular coin. Who will invest in this coin?
It's a partnership. Almost all kryptal project are partnering before/after their ICO ends. Take a look of ARC volume and Cybermiles, do you think it's not popular tokens?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Hi, everybody. Individual 3 Ethereum hat. But how much can I invest  ArcBlock or CyberMiles? I can't find that information.

0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

This is a HOT ico and interesting innovative solutions, a very relevant idea for our time, an excellent team, I will follow the success but there are a lot of scammers trying to trick people please be careful and only believe what comes from official #Egretia channels and threads.
ngoctoan113

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

As the world's first HTML5 blockchain service platform and ecosystem, Egretia Lab has teamed up with Egret Technologies to run with the giants. They have combined blockchain technology with the mature tools, communities, and content of the strategic partners to bring Egret Technologies' existing 200,000 developers and 1 billion mobile terminal devices into the blockchain world. Good luck
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

This project is already successful. All you need to run your ico and it'll be closed during the day. Such projects are rare. Egretia-ANN

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

I and all my friends have high hopes for ICO Egretia. I am confident that this project has great potential for future growth and the price of the Egretia token will increase several times in a short time. I just worry about buying tokens in time during the ICO, because probably it will end very quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: