Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform  (Read 115466 times)
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Merculer has currently 1.4-1.5X from ICO price. i liked Egretia much more than Merculer so i Hope we will see 1.8-2x when the token unlock )

Egretia much stronger and hyped project. And Egretia will have own blockchain. I think it will be min 5x from ICO price. Still no exact date about unlock and listing to exchanges? 1,5 month after ICO - this is ~mid of July  Roll Eyes
Don't expect that much and its good to wait until the price was set in the exchange after being added. Pay attention also with regards to bitcoin movement if the team will going to list it in a bad timing then the price will follow. It was a good move not haveing exact date to list in exchange to prevent any big problems from the eager community.

Its not much. Some people waiting 100x  Grin But in fact - 5x this is more than real for such hyped project. They sold all tokens in less than 1 min. And if market will recovery until Egretia will be listed on exchanges it could be more than 5x. And it depends of exchanges of course.
Even if the price rises to the level of 2-3x, it will be a very good indicator. We have to be realistic! We should be happy with any profit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Merculer has currently 1.4-1.5X from ICO price. i liked Egretia much more than Merculer so i Hope we will see 1.8-2x when the token unlock )

Egretia much stronger and hyped project. And Egretia will have own blockchain. I think it will be min 5x from ICO price. Still no exact date about unlock and listing to exchanges? 1,5 month after ICO - this is ~mid of July  Roll Eyes
Don't expect that much and its good to wait until the price was set in the exchange after being added. Pay attention also with regards to bitcoin movement if the team will going to list it in a bad timing then the price will follow. It was a good move not haveing exact date to list in exchange to prevent any big problems from the eager community.

Its not much. Some people waiting 100x  Grin But in fact - 5x this is more than real for such hyped project. They sold all tokens in less than 1 min. And if market will recovery until Egretia will be listed on exchanges it could be more than 5x. And it depends of exchanges of course.

They sold the whole amount in less than 1 minute or was there some leftover from private and closed sales?

miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

They sold the whole amount in less than 1 minute or was there some leftover from private and closed sales?
The token sale lasted 4 minutes. All tokens were sold. The listing on the exchanges will be 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

The token sale lasted 4 minutes. All tokens were sold. The listing on the exchanges will be 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.
Really, bro? Can you give me link to read more about results of Egretia ICO event, please.
Based on your thread, it is likely that Egretia had very hot ICO event.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Are your know on the which exchanges will be trading token EGT? Simple very want buy some tokens Egretia.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Even if the price rises to the level of 2-3x, it will be a very good indicator. We have to be realistic! We should be happy with any profit.

Agree, any ROIX is good on current market, x5 looks like too crazy but i will love Egretia even a bit more if it happens. And i guess we should expect Okex listing as a first exchange, of course if hotbit or bilaxy will not list them first)
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.

Not every project guaratees you profit . Even in rising market it can go down like 50%+ . But this project is really great for Long term hold i believe . Happy that i stumbled upon this project Smiley
aesor

Activity: 532
Merit: 111

An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

I think the project is waiting for the same story as Merculet. Powerful marketing and support from Kryptal. But the merkulet it did not save  because of a bad market. I hope Egretia will be released in a more successful time and will please its investors.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

the Egret Engine, HTML5 content has over 75% marketing penetration in the HTML5 industry, covering more than 1 billion mobile devices and users
wocubi

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:10 AM

Egretia integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite.
Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future.
I want to buy some EGT token,which one do trading platform? Cool
jellygove

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

tradeable with nyex?
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Are your know on the which exchanges will be trading token EGT? Simple very want buy some tokens Egretia.

Don't worry and wait for the announcement of Egretia project team. Project ICO is very successful, and I think the exchange on EGT should be neither bad nor bad.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

Don't worry and wait for the announcement of Egretia project team. Project ICO is very successful, and I think the exchange on EGT should be neither bad nor bad.

He isn't worried about the exchange, maybe really want to buy some EGT. Everything happens so quickly in ICO, many people have no time to invest in this project.
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Egretia Twitter News

The global meet-up journey is coming! We are so excited to meet you guys in China, South Korea and Vietnam, for a big conference with partners and friends! Founder of Egretia-Peter Huang will give a speech tomorrow in Beijing, the first stop of this amazing world tour! #Egretia        

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

i wait your token recive so long men...
tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

when token will list exchain?
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

A question :
What is the circulating supply..? Try to be clear, please. I´m not asking about the Total Supply or the percentages of 39% and other issues. CIRCULATING SUPPLY.
Thanks !!!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

A question :
What is the circulating supply..? Try to be clear, please. I´m not asking about the Total Supply or the percentages of 39% and other issues. CIRCULATING SUPPLY.
Thanks !!!
The circulating supply on the market at start is 705 million tokens (Public Sale + Bounty Campaingn). After 4 months will 3141 million tokens(+ Presale), and after that time the other parts are unlocked, I don't know. This is just my estimate.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Egretia coins have no listing plan. Now the overall market of encrypted currencies is very poor. I hope the project team will find a suitable opportunity to go on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: