Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform  (Read 115473 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.
It will happen only in the middle of July or even a bit later, the market conditions may change until that time, but if be honest, i'm afraid a little too.
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I am afraid that the tokens will come out on the exchange in the falling market. In this case, we will not be able to make a profit.. or the profit will be very small.
It will happen only in the middle of July or even a bit later, the market conditions may change until that time, but if be honest, i'm afraid a little too.
I also hope that after 3-4 weeks the market will start to grow. But if we analyze the situation, there is very little hope that the market will become "green"

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

I also hope that after 3-4 weeks the market will start to grow. But if we analyze the situation, there is very little hope that the market will become "green"
I don't think you should worry about the market. Because Egretia is the blockchain, and blockchain almost always bring big profits to investors.
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

Egretia Twitter News

The global meet-up journey is coming! We are so excited to meet you guys in China, South Korea and Vietnam, for a big conference with partners and friends! Founder of Egretia-Peter Huang will give a speech tomorrow in Beijing, the first stop of this amazing world tour! #Egretia        

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Egretia coins have no listing plan. Now the overall market of encrypted currencies is very poor. I hope the project team will find a suitable opportunity to go on.

They planned hit to exchanges in the mid of July. I hope market will recovered until this time and we will see green candles and Egretia can brings some good xx  Roll Eyes
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

We have a revolutionary project of its kind, which will be fully launched in the second quarter of 2020. Judging by the project team and a number of very strong advisers, the project has all chances of success.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

When does the team plan to release the minimum finished product? Or code review? This is a very interesting question.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.
thithai547

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.
Egretia is a good project, which had very sucessful ICO with fast finish after lauch time.
So, I believe Egretia will appear in Binance some day.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

i remember we have 2 AMA airdrop stream right ? but just release 1 list of that ??
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.
I'm not sure we'll see the token in binance  any time soon. I think that the token will appear on the binance only after the launch of the platform.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Egretia Twitter News

Dear participants:
Egretia has completed the Stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now we are on the way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018! For more information, please click here: https://bit.ly/2IpUeBP

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.

Don't list on small exchanges before finding the right major exchange. The price of the coin is often crashed by these small exchanges, people can wait longer to see EGT on the major exchanges.
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

They are please to announce that OKEx will be their first listing Exchange, the trading activities will be starting from 4PM CST on April 27 2018. For now, Egretia has just started its token distribution process and there will be 9000+ transactions are waiting to be executed, so please be patient for any of your token receiving.
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

i'm stay Viet Nam i can buy your token ?...
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

They are please to announce that OKEx will be their first listing Exchange, the trading activities will be starting from 4PM CST on April 27 2018. For now, Egretia has just started its token distribution process and there will be 9000+ transactions are waiting to be executed, so please be patient for any of your token receiving.

Egretia trading at Bilaxy exchange already. But price very bad now, just around ICO price. And tomorrow will be trading at Okex
https://www.bilaxy.com/exchange#symbol=69
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

The event of token distribution has kicked off! It will be finished within 12 hours. Our smart contract address is 0x8e1b448ec7adfc7fa35fc2e885678bd323176e34. Thanks for your patience!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: