Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform  (Read 115466 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.

If I am not wrong Cybermiles which is another coin supported by the Krypital Group has been listed on Binance as the first exchange. Another example is Nucleus Vision. They don't need to be listed firstly in some small exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Egretia has a very wise strategy. Maybe they will shake off the new storm list on exchange, have the ability to Binance always the price will hit the roof

I hope Egretia can be listed on the Binance stock exchange, but I expect it is not too big, but the development potential of the coin project is good, and it is worth paying attention to.

Tokens usually need to be listed in some smaller exchanges and reaches a minimum volume. Then they are listed on Binance. I don't remember any token has been listed on Binance as the first exchange recently. It is only possible if developers give a huge money to Binance.

If I am not wrong Cybermiles which is another coin supported by the Krypital Group has been listed on Binance as the first exchange. Another example is Nucleus Vision. They don't need to be listed firstly in some small exchanges.
Eventually its not CMT is listed in a small exchanges before it goes to binance. For Ncash i know that binance was the first exchange. In order to be listed in binance any coin or token should met their requirements for all i know it is how easy to list if you comply with it.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Yes, the development process is really good and i'm glad to see the results but we need earn a good roi too:) Relying to the bilaxy exchange it trades there almost at ico price... not good.. but of course the market conditions are bad and bilaxy is not a liquid exchange, so i'm waiting the launch of EGT trading on OKex and then we will be able to see what we should expect.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Of course binance can list any coin/token which they want at any time if they think that it can bring them a lot of new customers and money, but in case of EGT i don't expect binance, honestly, i'm a realistic man.
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Egretia has completed its stage 2 of data analysis and calculations for the main sales event. Now they are on their way to the Stage 3 for the token distribution no later than July 01, 2018, meaning the entire procedure shall be done within 6 weeks. So please get yourself prepared ahead of time for token receivings!

Finally, got it! Waiting! Thanx Egretia Wink

This is a good news. I am glad to see that the Egretia project team is doing things in a planned and efficient way, and the development of EGT is worth my expectation
Yes, the development process is really good and i'm glad to see the results but we need earn a good roi too:) Relying to the bilaxy exchange it trades there almost at ico price... not good.. but of course the market conditions are bad and bilaxy is not a liquid exchange, so i'm waiting the launch of EGT trading on OKex and then we will be able to see what we should expect.
I am not sure that the token price will rise to the level of 2x. OKex is also a bad option for listing.. I think the token price will stay at 1.2-1.5 x

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

I got my tokens today + a large bonus for having one of the top 3 videos. Thanks Egretia team! HODLing them all
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Egretia is such a great project. Both technologies - HTML5 and blockchain - are innovative and advanced. In symbiosis with each other they will create an interesting and necessary product. The web industry is in an endless development and improvement, so many users and gamers will appreciate the Egretia platform and its capabilities.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

They sold the whole amount in less than 1 minute or was there some leftover from private and closed sales?
The token sale lasted 4 minutes. All tokens were sold. The listing on the exchanges will be 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.

So all tokens were sold within 4 minutes or how many tokens were offered during that sale from the total supply?

AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

Egretia Twitter News

Dear All,
We hereby announce that EGT will be first listed on OKEx, token distribution will be completed before the trading. #Egretia #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
hexaman

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

Token distribution will be completed within 24hrs before okex trading
for those who didn‘t add wallet address to tokeneed,you must do it ASAP,otherwise,EGT token cannot be delivered  to your address automatic!
Rasta87

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

EGT is on IDEX guys - just got mine there because i missed the ICO -.-

https://idex.market/eth/egt
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Egretia trading at Okex already. Price still very low. I think it will at last 5x + here   Roll Eyes
https://www.okex.com/spot/full#product=egt_okb

But seems that team working and they announced some news

World’s First Blockchain Soccer Game –“Football Master”, Supporting Multiple Tokens Such As EGT, FANZ and ETH!
https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/1011913953541144576
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Look at the price nearly X1.5 of the ICO price which is very very important to understand how the project is strong. Nearly all new ICOs have lost more than X0.5 at the market now.
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Footboll master this is just the beginning, I'm sure there will still be a lot of great content. Trading on the exchange is still going badly, but this is a matter of time, I am sure that soon everything will change for the better.

BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

The team has a lot of experience in the field of Html5 games.
Marketing company engaged Krypital Group, which also promoted the CyberMiles and Arckblock, everyone remembers how they were successful.
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

Egretia Twitter News

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION IS NOW COMPLETED!

Please check your wallet.

For the few users who did not provide their wallet address on tokeneed before token distribution, token withdrawal function will be available after 48 hours.

Thanks for all your support! 💕#Egretia #Blockchain

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

This is notable news for those who are interested in this coin. They are developing very well.
Egretia Announces the World’s First Blockchain Soccer Game –“Football Master”, Supporting Multiple Tokens Such As EGT, FANZ and ETH
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

Look at the price nearly X1.5 of the ICO price which is very very important to understand how the project is strong. Nearly all new ICOs have lost more than X0.5 at the market now.
Egretia token prices are still good in the exchange, but I will wait for bounty campaign participants to sell their tokens for a cheaper price, I think many of them have not sold their tokens
susutao82

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

This project seems promising, I did some researches about Egretia partner Egret Technologies, they have a lot of cool apps. In my opinon, with help of Egretia they can create a new ecosystem for HTML5 community. Maybe somebody know which exchanges team would apply to list EGT?
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

Egretia Twitter News

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION IS NOW COMPLETED!

Please check your wallet.

For the few users who did not provide their wallet address on tokeneed before token distribution, token withdrawal function will be available after 48 hours.

Thanks for all your support! 💕#Egretia #Blockchain

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgqUZN1UwAECW2h.jpg

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Very good news and will give joy to the owner of the token Egretia, hopefully the wallet is filled with token Egretia with satisfactory results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: