Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Reasons why Bitcoin is Going Up!  (Read 727 times)
shibisu

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

After The Pump Of Yesterday This Is 3 Reasons Why Bitcoin Is Going Up !

#1  Yahoo Japan to buy miniority stake in cryptocurrency exchange :

Yahoo! Japan Corporation (TYO: 4689) announced on Friday that it is entering the cryptocurrency space. The company expects to launch an “easy-to-use exchange” for cryptocurrencies in the fall of this year, Nikkei elaborated.
Founded in January 1996 as a joint venture between Yahoo! and Japanese multinational conglomerate Softbank, Yahoo! Japan continues to dominate the Japanese internet industry while Yahoo! has been declining in popularity since the late 2000s.

#2 Islamic Scholar Says Bitcoin is Compliant With Sharia Law as Price Surges :
A recent declaration by an Islamic scholar that Bitcoin is compliant with Sharia law could be the cause behind today’s $1000 price surge, opening the market to Muslim investors who were previously unsure if the cryptocurrency qualified as money under the strict definitions outlined by scholars.
Muslims account for 23% of the world’s population, with 1.6 billion Muslims throughout the world, mostly in Asia Pacific nations like India and Indonesia. Sharia Law, or Islamic Canonical Law, prohibits the practice of lending money at high-interest rates, known as usury. Debate has raged since the popularity of Bitcoin in the Islamic Scholar community as to whether Bitcoin trading was a form of usury due to the volatility and huge profit and loss margins.

Read More In This Article http://worldofchd.com/2018/04/3-reasons-why-bitcoin-is-going-up/
From observations and browsing that I do, there are several reasons behind the continued rise in the value of Bitcoin. Anything? Here's the list.
Bitcoin is designed to experience deflation

1. Bitcoin is indeed made for deflation
if other currencies recognize inflation or a decline in the value of a currency, then Bitcoin only recognizes deflation, or reduced production of Bitcoin that makes the value of Bitcoin increasingly uphill.
2. Countries Begin to Look at Bitcoin as a Payment Alternative.
this step starts from a Chinese country that is beginning to consider using Bitcoin as an alternative payment.
3. Increasingly Used Digital Payment System. as you may know, nowadays, in almost all deals involving online shop or e-commerce have started using digital payment system .
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Yup, these are one of the numerous reasons why bitcoin is about to go up, but one of the more reasons I can give you why bitcoin has a shot this year on rising up. First thing is that people are continuing to understand bitcoin because of social medias promoting cryptos and how great of a benefit it could be to the people. Second thing is that people are starting to realize that bitcoin is real and is not a scam. Last thing is that bitcoin would be a great alternative payment system.
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

The price is doing very well considering Google may ban ICO adverts. However the history charts point towards big increases in price.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

The main reason why bitcoin has increased lately is because of the rise of altcoins. Many altcoins have risen significantly and this rise lifts up the whole crypto market, including bitcoin. Another reason is the Asian market, where bitcoin hit a four weeks high.

Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

some experts think bitcoin’s upturn was inevitable as the markets begin to correct themselves.
The market has been carnage and a lot of investors are starting to take a step back and breathe
a sigh of relief as the price has stabilized.

Playmode Kreative

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

Supply and demand are the two most fundamental concepts in modern economics, and they have a dramatic impact on one another. If demand outstrips supply, then prices tend to rise. However, if supply is greater than demand, prices tend to drop. This is true in every deregulated market, and is essential for understanding the increase in Bitcoin’s price. The higher the demand for bitcoin, the higher prices will be.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

Three reasons for the rise in the market today are:
1. Big corporations around the world have invested heavily in bitcoin like Samsung.
2. Some countries accept payment of salaries for officials as in Switzerland. This proves that bitcoin exists long term.
3. High Bitcoin.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:02:00 AM

Well for me i think the three reasons why bitcoin is going up because first more investors are investing in bitcoin. Second,the buyer of bitcoin in crypto market increasing and the third the number of people do panic selling,FUD's and has a negative thought about bitcoin are now decreasing. Price of bitcoin are always base on the law of demand whatever may happen to the world.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

For me whatever reason is I just trust bitcoin that will rise again and it bring changes to the world, I just buy and hold and wait what's happen then, but i'm sure that this is the time that bitcoin will start to rise continuously up to December this year.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:58:47 AM by loyaeskiron

High market demand, high popularity grows and the total positive trust of people are now highly develop to the top on which more investors trust to invest crypto business. These are most common three reasons why bitcoin price increased.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:28:41 AM

Wow that's good news i hope bitcoin will continue this going to the moon and other alts will involve too.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

Investors are buying and buying bitcoin as the price of bitcoin rises because if the investor does not increase its price and that's why its price rises and the buyer has a large amount of bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:15 AM

Yahoo! Japan Corporation (TYO: 4689) announced on Friday that it is entering the cryptocurrency space. The company expects to launch an “easy-to-use exchange” for cryptocurrencies in the fall of this year, Nikkei elaborated.
Founded in January 1996 as a joint venture between Yahoo! and Japanese multinational conglomerate Softbank, Yahoo! Japan continues to dominate the Japanese internet industry while Yahoo! has been declining in popularity since the late 2000s.

A recent declaration by an Islamic scholar that Bitcoin is compliant with Sharia law could be the cause behind today’s $1000 price surge, opening the market to Muslim investors who were previously unsure if the cryptocurrency qualified as money under the strict definitions outlined by scholars.
Muslims account for 23% of the world’s population, with 1.6 billion Muslims throughout the world, mostly in Asia Pacific nations like India and Indonesia. Sharia Law, or Islamic Canonical Law, prohibits the practice of lending money at high-interest rates, known as usury. Debate has raged since the popularity of Bitcoin in the Islamic Scholar community as to whether Bitcoin trading was a form of usury due to the volatility and huge profit and loss margins.

Read More In This Article http://worldofchd.com/2018/04/3-reasons-why-bitcoin-is-going-up/

Japan is very open to new technology and no doubt the crypto currencies embrace by the Japanese. Good news that yahoo Japan entering the crypto currency to make bitcoin more popular with the help of Yahoo. Very Wow that our our friends from muslim will entering also the world or digitalk currencies without restriction to them. Hope the popularity of bitcoin continue to growth.

#Taklimakan
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

I remember some article spoke of crypto been bad for Islam
(here+https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/12/6/digital-currency-bitcoin-forbidden-in-islam-rules-saudi-cleric)
but with this new finding of Bitcoin being Compliant With Sharia Law.....................................................................

I think its good driver for current crypto demand and I think people realized that for their altcoins value to raise the easiest way is to push bitcoin demand.
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

For no 2, I respond to the following:
most Muslims around the world still hold sharia rules as laws in life.
With the exception of sharia rules already in the holy book, a fatwa issued by a fatwa institution or a great scholar in Islam will affect globally.
The view or response of the great scholars about bitcoin will significantly affect the value of the crypto currency.
But in this case I have not seen or heard any news about the fatwa related to Bitcoin.
I think Muslim people who are in the cryptocurrency business still analogize this crypto currency as a digital asset that is allowed in Islam to be traded.

Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

I think the main reason is the US beat Syria. This is the main reason that has pushed up so many altcoin prices. People are pouring money into the Crypto market to hold their assets in BTC. So altcoin prices have rebounded in two days.

I think you have a point on why the bitcoin price surged. And I wish some more information is give for reference purpose. It will an additional guide to long time investors.
nhuanqm1

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

Good knowledge  Grin Grin Grin

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

Clickbait title, forced the user to visit the website source to see the third reason. Why you are not just put all the article in the thread.
Actually, we see an unusual move that BItcoin make, that make any technical analysis flags not reliable. And I believe it coordinated move by the whales, it is really a positive sign since whales are interested yet again in the market.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

I think the main reason is the US beat Syria. This is the main reason that has pushed up so many altcoin prices. People are pouring money into the Crypto market to hold their assets in BTC. So altcoin prices have rebounded in two days.
Bitcoin was the first crypto currency and Bitcoin is being adopted very fast as main stream and people believe in 5 years it shall become mainstream.Bitcoin holds 50%+ market capitalization of all crypto currencies.Digital Currency – Next generation of money and has tremendous utility
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

We know how richest muslims are,and if the number 2 reason is indeed for sure were be in Moon now so i doubt thay news,if really Muslim community or scholars has their interest in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin for sure the market cap will rise atleast 25-50% because of the investment what muslim brothers can give,

And out yahoos investing in crypto its not that big impact because only japan's yahoo is getting involved not the whole world
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: