Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should there be a so called nuclear winter? I don't get the concept...  (Read 142 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

I mean, okay, multiple strikes, yada yada... then what? why should it be cold? why should there be more clouds? what ever is in the air will fall with the rain and gravity... like the fukushima trails...

very curious if someone knows, please enlight me on the official accepted theory...

edit: how long did it took for jupiter to stabilize after the collision? a few days max.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bashar al-Assad

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Just wait a few more days and you will understand.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Just wait a few more days and you will understand.

I just want to know the state of science to compare with reality... so that once in the fallout and a guy says that he was a "scientific" he can be lead to death and his values looted Smiley.

really I don't understand... okay, multiple nukes. let's 50000 1MT strikes, that's it I think at best? one all the life underwater will survive (and the hidden underwater cities) okay, then there is a little smoke and fire for a few days, black rains, maybe a few volconaoes going up... but all this dust will condensate with water (I mean ocean water) and then all will go down (with already all the water in the air) and a few days later beautiful sunshine is back, clear sky as in the first day (as all planes cars factories etc will be down) Huh? where am I wrong in my reasoning? you note that I ask... I have no idea... it's just a logical uneducated guess...

would you help please?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

I mean, okay, multiple strikes, yada yada... then what? why should it be cold? why should there be more clouds? what ever is in the air will fall with the rain and gravity... like the fukushima trails...

It will fall from gravity yes, but it make take many months.   Ash is so fine and there would be so much of it, the sun wouldn't shine for at least one growing season, killing off most of the human population.

If the bombs detonate above the ground then the fallout would be minimized.  The enemy would do that when they want to preserve the infrastructure.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

It will fall from gravity yes, but it make take many months.   Ash is so fine and there would be so much of it, the sun wouldn't shine for at least one growing season, killing off most of the human population.

If the bombs detonate above the ground then the fallout would be minimized.  The enemy would do that when they want to preserve the infrastructure.

why would it take so much time? it's not a giant asteroid hitting the earth. just few bombs... look :

I know it was years ago, but still sky clear... and it's not little human nukes....

to tell you how powerful look at gravity modifications from impact.

I strongly believe that clear sky will return way sooner than most expect... but don't get fool, particles free air, will not mean not fully lethally radioactive Smiley.

I am just speaking about the temperature differential and time to return to an average with reduced vegetation.

I am curious what the simulation predicts... because the earth will still spin... and as such water will move, lunar gravity will still be there... etc... so it will move fast and drop fast... it's just little energy in the regard of the system solar potential...

cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:36:45 AM

The idea is that so many explosives go off that it knocks so much dirt and sediment into the sky that it blocks out the sun. The time that it takes for all the dust to settle may not be as long as people expect it but it may be long enough to have a significant impact on many ecosystems.  It won't completely block out the sun obviously but all plant life will suffer because of this.  If plant life suffers for a season or two, imagine animal life for a season or two after that.  Once one system gets crippled, all other systems that are dependent on it will crumble.  It won't be the end of civilization or anything like that(unless it's extremely catastrophic like an asteroid or something,) but it will bring our current lifestyle to an end.  People will need a decent amount of resources to survive to exist past this, but remember this is all on top of whatever massive destruction that caused a nuclear winter in the first place.  So the assumption is that an already destroyed civilization will struggle to maintain itself as a result of both events. 
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Nuclear winter is a propaganda tool to help focus goys mind on irrational fear.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

The idea is that so many explosives go off that it knocks so much dirt and sediment into the sky that it blocks out the sun. The time that it takes for all the dust to settle may not be as long as people expect it but it may be long enough to have a significant impact on many ecosystems.  It won't completely block out the sun obviously but all plant life will suffer because of this.  If plant life suffers for a season or two, imagine animal life for a season or two after that.  Once one system gets crippled, all other systems that are dependent on it will crumble.  It won't be the end of civilization or anything like that(unless it's extremely catastrophic like an asteroid or something,) but it will bring our current lifestyle to an end.  People will need a decent amount of resources to survive to exist past this, but remember this is all on top of whatever massive destruction that caused a nuclear winter in the first place.  So the assumption is that an already destroyed civilization will struggle to maintain itself as a result of both events.  

I take the example of volcanic eruption :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_volcanic_eruptions

what do you estimate to be the total volume of dust from all nukes in the sky? one big source more than the explosion will be the fires, forests, cities etc...

I believe that it fall very very fast and that there is 0 problem from the dust from total nuclear arsenal worldwide use concerning the sky clarity. I believe the plants can endure a few days of dust (ocean will not be nuked) and can absorb everything so fast... the clouds will still be there at the moment of explosions.

However the fall outs and radioactive particles spread will be yuge, and lasting, millions years... that when the hot zones of the sahara will move it will kill decades later, slowly... and as most nuke plants will have gone, I don't expect any modern form of civilization capable of fighting the health effects of radiation...

Nuclear winter is a propaganda tool to help focus goys mind on irrational fear.

only fear going away from God. the rest... is shortsighted.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

When Pinatubo here in my country erupted, it lowered global temperature by a degree for more than a year. The thing is, eruptions like these blast particles high up into the stratosphere. What we recognize as weather happen in the troposphere. This means there's no rain to precipitate the particles back down to Earth and they can stay up there for a long time. The high winds there would also dissipate the particles across the entire layer. Send enough up there and they'll accumulate.

I actually prefer they just all float up there for a while before falling down to reduce the radiation we'd be getting.
erulmobin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Bombardment would raise so much dust into the air that artificial clouds would form, theres a reason its colder during the night than during the day. Not to mention all of the side effects of nuclear radiation etc.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

When Pinatubo here in my country erupted, it lowered global temperature by a degree for more than a year. The thing is, eruptions like these blast particles high up into the stratosphere. What we recognize as weather happen in the troposphere. This means there's no rain to precipitate the particles back down to Earth and they can stay up there for a long time. The high winds there would also dissipate the particles across the entire layer. Send enough up there and they'll accumulate.

I actually prefer they just all float up there for a while before falling down to reduce the radiation we'd be getting.

better than rain there is gravity Smiley Why would particle be less affected by gravity than big object?

The effects of the eruption were felt worldwide. It ejected roughly 10,000,000,000 tonnes (1.1×1010 short tons) or 10 km3 (2.4 cu mi) of magma, and 20,000,000 tonnes (22,000,000 short tons) of SO
2, bringing vast quantities of minerals and toxic metals to the surface environment. It injected more particulate into the stratosphere than any eruption since Krakatoa in 1883. Over the following months, the aerosols formed a global layer of sulfuric acid haze. Global temperatures dropped by about 0.5 °C (0.9 °F) in the years 1991–93,[7] and ozone depletion temporarily increased substantially.[8]

How many nukes to reach the same amounts at the same altitude?

at least thank you very much for your reply.

Bombardment would raise so much dust into the air that artificial clouds would form, theres a reason its colder during the night than during the day. Not to mention all of the side effects of nuclear radiation etc.

exactly the goal isn't about radiation, just about the clouds... dust will fall... I don't believe it will take years or months. as most nukes will be very close in time. then it's over. the already in the air clouds will take most particle very fast and the rest will fall with gravity.

It should be possible to simulate that ...

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

better than rain there is gravity Smiley Why would particle be less affected by gravity than big object?

Sigh, have you never cleaned your house before? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5EYQtFKl94

Obviously they'll get pulled down by gravity. After the explosion I woke up to my room and everything blanketed by grayish white ash but those are just the coarser ones. And just going to repeat myself, the stratosphere have very strong winds that just move them to one part of the layer to another, so they can stay afloat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: