Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mistakes And Experiences On Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 412 times)
grknondr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

Hello and thank you for the nice post !May i ask what you participate in as you dont participate in airdrops anymore? What have you learned from your path to be more profitable in this ecosystem and worthwhile?
I dont participate airdrops anymore, you are right. My opinion is that the time spent for airdrop is waste of time in vain but I dont say "Dont participate" because there are people on this forum who earned 200-300 $, maybe more from a single airdrop . Maybe I was not lucky. I have been interested in bounties there days. Too many people earned thousands of $ from bounties, especially those senior member or above from signature campaigns but it is not clear that every participant earn too much.
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

Hello and thank you for the nice post !May i ask what you participate in as you dont participate in airdrops anymore? What have you learned from your path to be more profitable in this ecosystem and worthwhile?
I dont participate airdrops anymore, you are right. My opinion is that the time spent for airdrop is waste of time in vain but I dont say "Dont participate" because there are people on this forum who earned 200-300 $, maybe more from a single airdrop . Maybe I was not lucky. I have been interested in bounties there days. Too many people earned thousands of $ from bounties, especially those senior member or above from signature campaigns but it is not clear that every participant earn too much.

Thanks, i have a similar impression on bounties. However you do need to have a certain rank on this forum to gain a "worth it " value otherwise they are similar to airdrops.i tend to the conclusion that it is now worth it to participate in the project in any way you can than,like an actual job, even when paid in said job's tokens.  Nowdays  i view airdrops ,  signature and bounty similar to promotion for a cafe-bar where everyone get 2$ if they bring a person over. I would love to have someone change my mind though.
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Thanks, i have a similar impression on bounties. However you do need to have a certain rank on this forum to gain a "worth it " value otherwise they are similar to airdrops.i tend to the conclusion that it is now worth it to participate in the project in any way you can than,like an actual job, even when paid in said job's tokens.  Nowdays  i view airdrops ,  signature and bounty similar to promotion for a cafe-bar where everyone get 2$ if they bring a person over. I would love to have someone change my mind though.
If you are talking about signature campaigns, yes you are right. There are huge differences between Junior Member and Hero Member but if you say about Twitter and Facebook bounty, your degree is not very important. The important think is your number followers / friend. You can earn more tokesn than a hero member if you have more friends or followers than him.
sanahaq

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Dear sir,
I have a question, which is that in bounties there are different campaigns like facebook, twitter, as we apply for the Facebook campaign then our friends matter and on twitter our followers have more value, but for signature our ranking matter,
whats your opinion about it, I want to ask that if our ranking is not high because I am a beginner but we have more followers and friends then can we apply for bounties.
Are we eligible for it?
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

These are about the same mistakes i made when i started joining the bounty campaigns. Especially the twitter campaigns can be tricky sometimes with reporting.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

I also made some mistakes which I will like others to learn from. I participated in a lot of bounties without raking into consideration the tokens to be distributed (the amount of money) and also the details of the project. After a while, most of them turned out to be scam while others too paid just a small amount of money.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 03:50:22 PM by TBboys

Your article seems to be very helpful for newbie. Since I registered my BTT account, I mainly watched bitcoin discussion and occasionally browsed the bounty section, but I found that the bounty is not friendly to newbie.
Of course, I think doing something that is helpful to the forum can get a better rank.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

Dear sir,
I have a question, which is that in bounties there are different campaigns like facebook, twitter, as we apply for the Facebook campaign then our friends matter and on twitter our followers have more value, but for signature our ranking matter,
whats your opinion about it, I want to ask that if our ranking is not high because I am a beginner but we have more followers and friends then can we apply for bounties.
Are we eligible for it?
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. If you are thinking of participating signature bounties, you rank is the most important criteria for earning stake. Your rank must be minimum Member or above in order to get something notable. But if you want to join Twitter and Facebook bounties, most of the bounties dont take into consideration you btctalk rank. They check your follower / friend number. If you have 5000 facebook friends and 10.000+ teitter follower, it will be great.
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Your article seems to be very helpful for newbie. Since I registered my BTT account, I mainly watched bitcoin discussion and occasionally browsed the bounty section, but I found that the bounty is not friendly to newbie.
Of course, I think doing something that is helpful to the forum can get a better rank.
You are right but you are going to reach junior member rank in a short time and you can start participating bounties. If you have too many friend or followers on Facebook/Twitter, you can get some money. I got 2500 dollars from one of the bounties that I participated and my rank was just Junior Member. Do not be hesitative. This is a game of luck.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: