Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] theFoxBot ULTIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY SIGNAL BOT  (Read 676 times)
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:44:52 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:33:32 PM by thefoxbot

WHAT IS THEFOXBOT

HOW IT WORKS

HOW TO START

PRICING

FAQ

DISCLAIMER

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 02:44:45 PM by thefoxbot

our first FoxBot BTCUSD signal

FoxBot update

15% profit from entry Signal until now.

Yannick4u

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

Hey guys, your service is looking amazing. The first call from your bot was spot on!
Do you have more signals on it?

Keep me posted, and keep up the good work!

Yannick

https://t.me/Cryptologic_FREE
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Hey, thanks for your kind words.
The bot is designed to trade without emotions, only based on technical analysis. For every pair we input into the system, we make a different strategy based on our indicators to find the most profitable strategy. We make for every pair and strategy a couple of backtests to find the best way. For now the bot works with an safe strategy with an 80% success rate.
for an example:
If you started with $4000 on 1.10.2017 and following the bot signals, you was leaving with $32660,84 now, with all losses and wins together.
The bot works like this: he detects based on our indicators an possible trade, he waits a few hours to see if its worth to enter this trade.
The bot sends an buy signal like two days ago: http://prntscr.com/j56kc3
If the price rises more than 5% the bot sends an update: http://prntscr.com/j56kk2
Now you have an exit point with 5% profit, or you hodl because bot will will hold positions too.
Every 5% bot will send an new update and you can leave or hodl
If price goes down to buy point, the bot sends an update again, this should be your stop loss point.
We started with the BTCUSD pair for now and will be able to provide ETHUSD and LTCUSD signals by the next weekend.
For now its free for all to use the signals from the bot. You simply can watch how the bot performs. We still work on it to make it better every day but for now its the safest strategy.

If you have more questions, let me know.

Ahrcoin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

How do i sign up?  Website does not seem to have a way to sign up
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

Hey, thank you for your interest. At the Moment the Service is free for all since we still work to add more pairs. ETHUSD and LTCUSD should added in the next week or two. After this we add the altcoinBTC pairs. This needs time and to show people how we work, it’s free.
You simply must follow our twitter account: http://twitter.com/thefoxbot_com
Later for our subscribers we will share the signals on a private feed.
So for now you can watch the signals for free.
We let all know when we’re ready to start in full modus.

Thank you.

thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

We are now opening early registration for eager members that would like to begin receiving email alerts and the latest crypto pair updates.
 Simply send us a hello with the contact form at the bottom of www.thefoxbot.com and you will be automatically added to our exclusive list!

thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Our first BTCUSD Signal from bot is now 10%+ in profit if you followed the signal. Continue holding positions. We will update soon with new pairs to bring more potential. The service is still for free, so simply follow our main account on twitter: thefoxbot_com or take a look to our website.

EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

wow, your bot is 15% in profit since your signal. Will continue watching. Keep up the good work.
When will you add more pairs?

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Good call on longing bitcoin since $7,600 and still advising for a hold as it is trying to break $9,000 now. I wonder if you guys are also doing trades? Are you doing margin? Which trading site are you using? Thanks.
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Thank you for this kind words.
Yes, from our entry we’re 15% in profit, continue holding.
We use our own calls for personal trading after we was testing new pairs.
Next step is ETH and LTC and after this we will add in a first step the top 10 market cap coins.
We try to add only coins with high volume. We don’t support pump&dumps, this isn’t our way. We will have a solid service with the best possible calls and lowest risk. We work on a strategy which brings good profit in the long and reduce the false and losing signals. (Yes, losing signals is always possible, maybe in a huge crash)
For BTCUSD the bot use bitstamp, but price should be nearly the same in the major exchanges. For the altcoin pairs we will try to use coins who are on Bittrex and binance. We plan to add shorts on bot for BTCUSD soon.

thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

We are now opening early registration for eager members that would like to begin receiving email alerts and the latest crypto pair updates.
 Simply send us a hello with the contact form at the bottom of www.thefoxbot.com and you will be automatically added to our exclusive list!

We’ve had an issue with email server. You can now send us an email again with „hello“ and you will become all updates per email. (requires a real email address)

thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

22% up from our entry. https://twitter.com/thefoxbot_com/status/988818507516334081?s=21

Switchern

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Hey, thank you for your interest. At the Moment the Service is free for all since we still work to add more pairs. ETHUSD and LTCUSD should added in the next week or two. After this we add the altcoinBTC pairs. This needs time and to show people how we work, it’s free.
Later for our subscribers we will share the signals on a private feed.
So for now you can watch the signals for free.
We let all know when we’re ready to start in full modus.

Thank you.

So BOUNTY This Could not fill out his form
soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

I am very interested in this project.I am very confident with this project.I always support this project.
I join this project, and I will invite others person to join.
View platform is very clear and interesting.
Surely many people are interested in joining.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

I am sorry but I really doubt the credibility of every signal bot out there. I feel these Technical Analysis and other Analysis are not really meant for this market. The only place where I actually see them working is the trading market and that too because it is regulated and hence some protocol has to be followed. Suppose I buy your service, will you refund me if your negative signal ends in giving me losses?
thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:44:06 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 07:48:44 PM by thefoxbot

I am sorry but I really doubt the credibility of every signal bot out there. I feel these Technical Analysis and other Analysis are not really meant for this market. The only place where I actually see them working is the trading market and that too because it is regulated and hence some protocol has to be followed. Suppose I buy your service, will you refund me if your negative signal ends in giving me losses?

Hello Sahyadri,

We thank you for taking an interest in us and always welcome skeptics and questions.  You are right to be cautious, it is too easy for an internet savvy marketer to draw up a few charts with unreasonable and attractive profit margins and lure newcomers into a trap.  We have seen these cyclic traps since the beginning days of Forex.

To address some of your concerns let me to give you a little background about our passion project, TheFoxBot.  This program has been built from the ground up over several years, starting initially as a passion project.  This passion project grew to incorporate some extremely advanced mathematical and statistical models paired with proven trading paradigms to produce very profitable trading signals.  At the core of our model TheFoxBot is built to focus and excel in a trending market, statistically and automatically capturing at least 80% of a market movement.  We believe bitcoin is a deflationary currency with the value only increasing over time, and as such is the most suited for our trading application.  

We know that we are a new face to the public and one of the most important things for us first and foremost is to gain your trust.  The very nature of trading contains statistical risk and involves enduring losses, anyone that will promise otherwise should be looked at with deeper skepticism.  TheFoxBot is statistically designed to keep losses to a minimum and profits to a maximum.  We are currently offering you the opportunity to follow us free and are confident you will make enough profit to pay for a subscription (our first public trade is currently +18%).  We feel this is a better alternative than a refund.  

-TheFoxBot

thefoxbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Stay tuned #Crypto while we prepare for our next pair to be added, #ethereum! 

Something BIG is coming...

Add us to alerts now, you're not going to want to miss this!

$eth $btc

Follow us on twitter: @thefoxbot_com

Switchern

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

I'm not in the spreadsheet. do I need to re-register
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

We try to add only coins with high volume. We don’t support pump&dumps, this isn’t our way. We will have a solid service with the best possible calls and lowest risk. We work on a strategy which brings good profit in the long and reduce the false and losing signals. (Yes, losing signals is always possible, maybe in a huge crash)

Much appreciated your statement. Your statement reflects genuine and very true intention of your service, at least there are no false promises only for gains.

And also I'm very glad to know that you don't support p&d. Btw, how many days or weeks or months are you referring by the "long" signals?

Are you only providing signals for bitcoin, ethereum & litecoin? Don't you provide signals for alts with high volumes?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: