Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does really bull run starts for altcoins ?  (Read 163 times)
zinedinezidane34 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

For tha last days we saw some big growths of altcoins. Do you really start to think about the bull run like me ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

For tha last days we saw some big growths of altcoins. Do you really start to think about the bull run like me ?

There will be a bull run, in fact there already has been one.

Prices of most alts have actually already jumped at least 10-20% yesterday, led by bitcoin's rise.

I think that this pump in alts will continue for around a week or so before a correction hits hard on the market. It's not the end of the bear market, but rather just a pump that happens because the prices of alts and BTC have settled for such a long time, combined with the fact that there is some optimism in the market again due to the Soros entry into crypto. It's not going to be a "permanent" pump, but it's still going to be a massive bull run, possible leading to crypto market cap hitting $350 billion.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

The bull run does not start from altcoins, it starts from the main coin which is Bitcoin,because all altcoins rise are most times traced to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main coin and is paired mostly with others.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

For the last days we saw some big growths of altcoins. Do you really start to think about the bull run like me ?
I think this is just an effect of the upcoming bitcoin hardfork on april 18. Traders hold more bitcoins to earn more freecoins. Yeah I also think their will be a bull run but after april 18 I'm not that sure  Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

I think this is just an effect of the upcoming bitcoin hardfork on april 18. Traders hold more bitcoins to earn more freecoins. Yeah I also think their will be a bull run but after april 18 I'm not that sure  Wink
Or maybe this is because the tax day or rax regulation for bitcoin. Yeah who knows this volatiles chart, everyone want it to be bull run without ending.
Anyway, what hard fork is it on april 18?
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

A recovery is underway and actually, we seem to be seeing signs that not only is this a recovery from the March downfall, it’s looking to be a recovery from the disaster that was the start of 2018. Investors are getting very excited right now, and rightly so.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Yeah I think the bull run as begun and I am having faith that it's going to last a while. And am also believing that bitcoins and altcoins will return to its former Glory. ALL we need to do is Pray and be patient
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

It's a nice run at 10-20%. and some relief after the year so far. some coins will hold at these levels some are dropping a bit but the more bumps like this could incite a bull run

Go Green!
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

Cryptos can be so emotionally tasking and deceiving. It likes to take everyone by surprise. I was expecting further fall for bitcoin from most analysis which would have also affected altcoins but it suddenly went up with big momentum. Maybe it's a bull trap or the real bull has started, time will tell
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

The price of altcoins are just being pulled by the price of bitcoin right now. Unless the altcoin you hold does noe increase in satoshi value, it means nothing to your alt. Just hope that bitcoin will sustain this upward trend, so it may affect the alt and hope alts will make a run of its own.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

I think this is all possible and false. Everything depends on the transaction number of bitcoin.
This time Bitcoin's trading volume is very large, so I think it may be the starting point of the bull market now.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

The bull run does not start from altcoins, it starts from the main coin which is Bitcoin,because all altcoins rise are most times traced to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main coin and is paired mostly with others.
very well said as of my experience and based on my observation altcoin or other type of cryptocurrency just follows the price of mainly bitcoin.
see the market cap website's for your self and I can say it is true.
if a coin maybe go down or up and it is opposite to bicoin maybe that is a bull run . but who knows hheheheh  Roll Eyes
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

Yes, I think so. But actually it ia not just for altcoins but bitcoin as well. Market always like this, always becomes positive then negative and repeat. But fortunately cryptocurrency price is tend to rise. Its time time to follow this trend then sell at the right time.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

whatever the reason, however, this makes green again and again the market makes investors back to life and began to develop their investment. Yes, expect only the best if it is currently altcoin it was time to board a bitcoin especially.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:36 AM

I don't think it is a bullrun at all. It looks like a trap to me.

It has all the hallmarks of it...

This market is definitely still going down

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

I really hope so. We could do with some good news. I think it might be the start of a steady rise but with drops in there of course. The confidence in the market might be slowly coming back.
zinedinezidane34 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Yes, I think so. But actually it ia not just for altcoins but bitcoin as well. Market always like this, always becomes positive then negative and repeat. But fortunately cryptocurrency price is tend to rise. Its time time to follow this trend then sell at the right time.

I agree
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

We're all waiting for good news. I think this will give rise to sustainable growth. Confidence in the market will begin to return slowly.
Bourney001

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Starts with buying bitcoin and then alts
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Personally I don't think we go down much lower. I see us as consolidating around here, maybe down to 6k lowest, and then a jump up. But consolidation could continue at this level for some time, even the rest of the year, bouncing around a low range. That said, some strong alts could detach from btc dependency and go on extended runs.
All conjecture of course, just my general feel of things atm.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: