Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AirDrop scam  (Read 232 times)
hao2067755834 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

Hello! thanks for joining Dropil Airdrop

To get 30,000 DROP please follow instructions.

1. Join Our Channel
2. Submit your ETH address
3. Refer your friends to earn extra 10,000 DROP.

I asked about Dropil's airdrop information in Dropil's official cable group.

They made it clear to me that there was no airdrop!

This drop is a scam, everybody pay attention!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

We have a lot of airdrop scams now.

Another airdrop scam is Telegram bot airdrops of project trading in the market already, you will be told that it is already on coinmarketcap.com and if you want to earn to earn more of the coin that you should donate to an Eth Address
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:16:24 AM

We have a lot of airdrop scams now.

Another airdrop scam is Telegram bot airdrops of project trading in the market already, you will be told that it is already on coinmarketcap.com and if you want to earn to earn more of the coin that you should donate to an Eth Address

Better than that other airdrop where we had to give our private keys to verify that we own the ETH address and not someone else.  Undecided
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

That's a variation of one of the oldest scams in the civilized world--there's a Nigerian prince who is giving his money away to a random person in need (and YOU'VE been selected), but in order to release the funds you need to pay $X in some sort of transaction fee.  It's total bullshit and a scam of course, but there are credulous people in the world who live under a rock and who'll fall for it.  When a person's greed is activated, they get all sorts of irrational and the end result is losing their dough. 

I've never participated in an airdrop, but I've read that a lot of them don't pay at all.  I suppose you don't lose anything but your time if that happens, but when they ask you to send them some ETH first?  Oh hell no.  Stay away from that.  That's my suggestion.  There are way too many scammers in crypto, and way too many ICOs with the purpose of the coin being some idiotic thing like that Concoin scam (crypto for prison inmates).  That piece of shit crypto will never get used in the real world, outside of morons speculating in it and trying to unload it onto even more gullible morons.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

That's a variation of one of the oldest scams in the civilized world--there's a Nigerian prince who is giving his money away to a random person in need[1] (and YOU'VE been selected), but in order to release the funds you need to pay $X in some sort of transaction fee.  It's total bullshit and a scam of course, but there are credulous people in the world who live under a rock and who'll fall for it.  When a person's greed is activated, they get all sorts of irrational and the end result is losing their dough. 

I've never participated in an airdrop, but I've read that a lot of them don't pay at all.  I suppose you don't lose anything but your time if that happens, but when they ask you to send them some ETH first?  Oh hell no.  Stay away from that.  That's my suggestion.  There are way too many scammers in crypto, and way too many ICOs with the purpose of the coin being some idiotic thing like that Concoin scam (crypto for prison inmates).  That piece of shit crypto will never get used in the real world, outside of morons speculating in it and trying to unload it onto even more gullible morons.

[1] A friend of mine did send the transaction fee for the Prince Adebola and also got the prince's money, but the currency was called Adebola Dollar and had no exchange value. So, the prince did give him his money.  Grin
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

My mama said there's no such thing as a free lunch! I'd never give my approval to a thing like airdrop. They're gathering information on  btt users to sell it.

anhlp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Thank for sharing
cryptowye

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Airdrop scams are posted everyday in BCT nowadays.. Just make sure don't pay out any fake offers and protect your private keys.. Anyone ask for your private keys have malicious intention including you husband or wife.. 😉
jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Hello! thanks for joining Dropil Airdrop

To get 30,000 DROP please follow instructions.

1. Join Our Channel
2. Submit your ETH address
3. Refer your friends to earn extra 10,000 DROP.

I asked about Dropil's airdrop information in Dropil's official cable group.

They made it clear to me that there was no airdrop!

This drop is a scam, everybody pay attention!

I second this! I also contacted Chris over at Dropil and there was no Dropil airdrop! I like to follow this airdrop scams channel on Telegram: https://t.me/airdropscams They seem to have a Twitter page too with the same username.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: