Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain to Combat Fake Medicines in India?  (Read 351 times)
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

I am not sure how a block chain will combat fake medicine problems, for them to really combat these issues the government have to intervene and make the health department work to counter these issues and hope this is not just an advertisement strategy by medicine companies. I want to see how things will go with their development to combat these major issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

After putting a virtual ban on cryptocurrencies, the Indian government is planning to come up with a blockchain solution aimed at combatting India’s counterfeit drugs trade. NITI Aayog aims to combat India's counterfeit drugs trade with the help of the Blockchain technology.
To make things clear here, there is no ban for virtual currencies, dealing with the banking system is not possible in the future, but there is no ban in trading in the market. India being a populous country it is true that they produce more fake products into the market and they are competing with China in that aspect  Cheesy, fake medicine is one of the major issues the country is facing as it directly affects lives and this is a major development to counter fake medicine and blockchain made it possible.
darkcrypto96

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

After putting a virtual ban on cryptocurrencies, the Indian government is planning to come up with a blockchain solution aimed at combatting India’s counterfeit drugs trade. NITI Aayog aims to combat India's counterfeit drugs trade with the help of the Blockchain technology.
To make things clear here, there is no ban for virtual currencies, dealing with the banking system is not possible in the future, but there is no ban in trading in the market. India being a populous country it is true that they produce more fake products into the market and they are competing with China in that aspect  Cheesy, fake medicine is one of the major issues the country is facing as it directly affects lives and this is a major development to counter fake medicine and blockchain made it possible.

If only people knew the facts. I agree with you completely. This could change the healthcare industry in India for the better.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

The fight against counterfeit medicines is just one option for using blockchain technology in real life. In fact, there are so many variants of using this evolutionary technology that it is hard to imagine, but very soon we will hear more often about the implementation of blockchain in other sectors of the economy.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

The Indian Government is screwing with blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This country is not letting people trade cryptos, you think they'll come up with some viable solution
The people have the power to decide the future of what the government must do, it is called democracy and if you think the present government is not doing their job make sure you will make your voice heard in the next election, even i do not see any good development from this government rather than focusing their energy on religious polarization which will not do any good to anyone rather than create issues within, if they come up with a solution to counter fake medicines, it is a good move as these counterfeiters are not giving any value to anyone's life.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

If i am not wrong Indian Government RBI has given clear statement that Bank will close all the accounts who are dealing in crypto currency and even they have issued notice to all crypto exchanges giving three months of time to close down all business. So i think this is clear indication that government is not allowing to do any trading or deal in crypto currency. It is clearly stated that who ever is crypto currency will be on his own risk and any loss is on their own. So i think even if they come with any new projects that cannot work in India.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Its a commendable attempt, another positive use of blockchain tech and its eventual adoption.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

In fact, everything depends on the policy of a particular state. If the state receives any large income from counterfeiting, it is unlikely to successfully solve the problem.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

Personally, I am sure that thanks to the technology of blockade there are effective ways to combat counterfeit medicines. But the question arises - how much the government itself is interested in this.
VieleSind

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

They just banned cryptocurrency, a product of blockchain technology, but they still can use blockchain technology with other purposes like this. There are so many countries in the whole world still don't accept cryptocurrency but they're still using blockchain technology to develop so many new things.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

First of all, what do I need to know about the concept of counterfeit drugs? As far as I know, India's pharmaceutical industry is independent. Global drug intellectual property rights are not valid in India, so India should be the world's lowest drug price. But does the counterfeit drug mean that it is not authorized to produce or use other useless tablets instead of real drugs?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

They just banned cryptocurrency, a product of blockchain technology, but they still can use blockchain technology with other purposes like this. There are so many countries in the whole world still don't accept cryptocurrency but they're still using blockchain technology to develop so many new things.
Because they are understand if blokchain is separate from the crypto. but this idea totally doesn't make sense consider about blockchain needs a lot of time to research its potential. Just curious how they can combat the fake medicine with online chain.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

I think in India there is a need for discipline about medicine and health, because the level of welfare there is still very small, if Blockchain responds and fills out the system it is fighting the circulation of fake drugs. it is the right move.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

I think in India there is a need for discipline about medicine and health, because the level of welfare there is still very small, if Blockchain responds and fills out the system it is fighting the circulation of fake drugs. it is the right move.
Blockchain here can serve as a real assistant in solving this problem. I think they are doing everything right and the results will be good.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Quite a good idea, which is aimed at helping people. Such projects should be on our forum. Personally faced with this problem,not only in India and a distributed registry could to help me.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Quite a good idea, which is aimed at helping people. Such projects should be on our forum. Personally faced with this problem,not only in India and a distributed registry could to help me.
Blockchain could be used in so many aspects of life and medicine is just one of them. I am not too familiar with pharmacy deals in India so I can't really talk about just one nation but in all over the world medicine has been two type, one where you go to pharmacy and get a bottle of medicine that's basically health ministry approved and so forth which really works and clinically proved that it works, the second type is the natural things that could help you out, I mean drinking hot stuff when you have the flu is not really "medicine" but it works as well, that type of stuff.

Blockchain could help the first one where medicine could be tracked and could be used like database on what does which and who got what medicine and so forth. However, blockchain wouldn't be capable of making any changes on the second type.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

I have not seen this yet,but anything can be, now there are so many advanced and interesting projects came out, the same MTC, and others that will control the sphere of Medicine, so maybe it will be popular,I will say even more if they solve the basic needs of people, it will be a huge interest and demand to use,since in the near future all spheres will be around the world on the blockchain
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

whatever as long as it uses a blockchain, the impact on crypto is positive, it will make the impression that the blockchain image will increase in the eyes of the world and because crypto is very closely related to blockchain, crypto will also have a good image too and it is not impossible that the ban will revoked

malading

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

real fake medicine. They have no patents and no qualifications for production on the international market. This is related to Indian law, but their drugs are usually very cheap. Objectively speaking, I support them. Pharmaceutical companies should not seek too much profit. Life is the essence of human civilization. Knowledge protection property rights should be relatively loose for medicine, and sometimes the poor can only sustain life through such drugs.

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

The blockchain can do this easily, but only if the team can actually complete the project and work. I think the Indian government may not accept such new technology.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: