Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does war affect the price of bitcoin?  (Read 781 times)
zhanghoqi5 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

You are welcome to express your views and opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Yes exactly with your opinion, I also think that bitcoin is very appropriate to invest to save our assets, because with bitcoin we can bring our investment wherever as long as there is still internet network.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Any political instability of nations can influence the BTC rates. Because, BTC has a wide range of uses, dealing globally, not just in the home country. Because BTC is an electronic currency that is shared in the world, if a country is unstable, war, coup ... have a huge impact on the price of BTC at that time. predictable.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

USA and allies have declared war on Syria by firing 100 missiles into Syria.

If Russia and China joins forces and enter the WAR, that will be a major WAR.

It is advisable to sell Bitcoins and buy gold and silver because gold and silver protects people's wealth during wars and inflation.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

A large scale war is something that nobody should wish for. People when faced with an uncertain situation, tend to go in for something which looks like a safe haven asset. But the question is whether Bitcoin is perceived as a safe haven asset or a risky bet. My view is that Bitcoin is not yet there in terms of being looked at as a safe haven asset. So it will go down, rather than up.
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I also feel that bitcoin is the best asset to invest or to keep our prices in a state of war, because we will not be able to carry our immovable assets in the war and that can be very inconvenient, and bitcoin is the best way.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Yes, wars affect the financial systems of all the countries that participate in the wars, which leads to global affect.

The countries who take a part in the war uses tons of money on the army, and it will lead their debt to increase and may increase the inflation rate. Also during wars the customers usage rate goes down which directly affect companies.
Stock exchange goes down, and people may convert their local currencies to gold/silver/cryptocurrencies in order to keep value, I think that war my only do good to the cryptocurrency market.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

This is really interesting question. I think but I think it shouldn't affect the price of bitcoin very much. X has money and was investing before in bitcoin but now he has to sell bitcoins to invest in weapons, food, clothes... and pays Y for this suppllies and now Y has money and now he invest on bitcoi, anyway I think that it won't affect the price.od.bitcoin very much.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

If you want to save the money in any safest asset. It's better to inverse in bitcoin. Bitcoin had survive from the long period. I think bitcoin is best option to hold your saving money.As compared to gold and silver, Bitcoin is the best asset.Because the profit in bitcoin is always greater than gold and silver .
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

If you want to save the money in any safest asset. It's better to inverse in bitcoin. Bitcoin had survive from the long period. I think bitcoin is best option to hold your saving money.As compared to gold and silver, Bitcoin is the best asset.Because the profit in bitcoin is always greater than gold and silver .

Bitcoin has never seen war. Bitcoin was launched in 2009. The real test begins now.....
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

In my own personal views, if war is inevitable that will happen in Syria, that could be a problem in the  crypto world where this will result to FUD and negative impact on the growth of bitcoin. Just hoping that our world leaders should have a concensus where they should have a diplomatic talks rather than engaging into war. Honestly, I am not in favor of war since that will only be a catastrophe and people affected will suffer more including the children in that country.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

USA and allies have declared war on Syria by firing 100 missiles into Syria.

If Russia and China joins forces and enter the WAR, that will be a major WAR.

It is advisable to sell Bitcoins and buy gold and silver because gold and silver protects people's wealth during wars and inflation.

If there is a full-scale war, then you will not need neither gold nor silver, valuable will be: weapons, ammunition, food and clothing. But I'm sure that this is just a fantastic scenario that will not happen. If you try to link the price of BTC with the beginning of the military operation, this is due to the fact that people are afraid of falling national currency and therefore invest in BTC.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

War definitely affect the price of bitcoin. More resources will be used on war preparations and the focus on bitcoin also will be divert to the war outcome.
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

Bitcoin is certainly the best solution at the moment, if there is going to be a war of things that is unlikely we will bring money in the war happens the best way is to invest our money in bitcoin so that we will not be troublesome if there will be war.

demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Yes, wars affect the financial systems of all the countries that participate in the wars, which leads to global affect.

The countries who take a part in the war uses tons of money on the army, and it will lead their debt to increase and may increase the inflation rate. Also during wars the customers usage rate goes down which directly affect companies.
Stock exchange goes down, and people may convert their local currencies to gold/silver/cryptocurrencies in order to keep value, I think that war my only do good to the cryptocurrency market.

Fully agreed with you.
Well said.

However, I hope war wont happen as it brings a lot of damage and hurts.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Bitcoin was born, developed by blockchain technology and can only be operated thanks to the Internet. When war breaks out, network security will be threatened. ..Bitcoin will be affected by the negative trend. At that time its price will decrease and it is not the best option for the property.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

I'm not sure what you say. maybe it could be a good option option for the middle east. but it is difficult to do. some things become the cause factor. poor knowledge and education about virtual currency is the main thing. in a war usually the Internet network will die because of war-ravaged consequences. and essentially everyone in this world does not want the war to happen.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Yes certainly a war can create economic problems or changes though an area or region may not directly be involved. Remember that every economy is interconnected and any little change in trading affects the whole.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

War will affect every economic activity and bitcoin won't be excluded. To this, it is not like it will affect the maximum supply or circulating supply because all that will still remain but obviously, amenities like internet access will be affected. The inability to get an access to the network will affect transactions.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

I don't think wars on big countries against small ones will have much of an effect on bitcoin price, though I do imagine that if the US and Russia goes to all out war, then both the Russian Ruble and US Dollar will fluctuate in price, depending on who seems likely to win the war, particularly if this war results in conquest of the others territory.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀