Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playinx The Biggest Gaming Community Token of All Time  (Read 79 times)
Playinx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Hello Welcome to Playinx,

This is very early stages of the token, we have a very huge plan, and we guarantee that all of our investors will multiply their money in case of our prosperity. Our token is about gaming industry as the name tells. We hope to provide the world with the biggest gaming community of all time. We start this thread to get people to join on our social media only, the token and our projects is not released yet. This thread is information purposes only.

Our plan consist of a few steps.

We hope to make a store website where people can trade game items from steam with real crypto. We want this so we can give a chance to each gamer to trade safely and easily on their aspect.

We hope to write a script for twitch, so that users can donate with playinx to streamers.

We hope to promote our token in many more gaming industries.

As our team is working on the website, the token and many more technical stuff, we invite you to start following our social media by now. Thank you very much!

Join the biggest gaming community today.

Discord: https://discord.gg/YsRHaxS

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayinxWeb/

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FF5PHRBwRu1TWwivG9Xfbw

~ Playinx

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

I wonder why there are so many gaming based projects and tokens coming up, is there really so much demand in the market for them or it is just a hype, i participated in SRG ico thinking it is great project for game developers and players but they had hard time selling their ico and till now they are yet to prove their performance.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

welcome mate, but i dont hing that you will be the biggest gaming community token of all the time, I mean there some erc token allready created in gaming industry and allready have some working platform, for example Firstblood, Play2Live, DigitalFantasy, and many more. And here is you, your website not even accessible for me, i cant open https://www.playinx.io/ your twitter also just created 2 hours ago.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

I would be careful about such claims you are making. Guaranteed profit in my understanding is guaranteed scam. Crypto gambling even has no such thing as guaranteed profit, I have lost money investing in bankroll too, surprise, surprise. No effort required usually means nothing useful to look for.

welcome mate, but i dont hing that you will be the biggest gaming community token of all the time, I mean there some erc token allready created in gaming industry and allready have some working platform, for example Firstblood, Play2Live, DigitalFantasy, and many more. And here is you, your website not even accessible for me, i cant open https://www.playinx.io/ your twitter also just created 2 hours ago.

Same here. Not working. And yes, more than 10 gaming tokens already, would take such a big uniqueness to create something that can compete. I like Firstblood most of all, but there is another coming that I am really interested in: Triforce.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Playinx (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

As we mentioned in the passage, our website is in process. This thread was created for only information purposes for people who want follow our social media. Yes, the twitter account was created 2 hours ago because until 2 hours ago we did not need a twitter account, but now we do that we opened this thread. And our community will be one of the biggest because we believe in our team and our marketing. Thank you sir.
Playinx (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

I would be careful about such claims you are making. Guaranteed profit in my understanding is guaranteed scam. Crypto gambling even has no such thing as guaranteed profit, I have lost money investing in bankroll too, surprise, surprise. No effort required usually means nothing useful to look for.

Same here. Not working. And yes, more than 10 gaming tokens already, would take such a big uniqueness to create something that can compete. I like Firstblood most of all, but there is another coming that I am really interested in: Triforce.

That is to show how committed we are to our project. We do not even have any sells, or trying to sell anything. We just inform you on an upcoming project. We hope to be as good as those communities, even better. We do not ask you to invest in anything yet sir. I hope you will follow our service in the upcoming months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: