Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico  (Read 420 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet is the ico of Krypital team - a team with many good projects.
I hope this is also a good project.
Merculet.io

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

https://worldopoly.io/
THE WORLD'S FIRST MOBILE GAME COMBINING AR, AI, BLOCKCHAIN AND DAG
The world has built-in blockchain / dag technology, which brings the impression of a real economy into the game. The player receives a WOW-effect due to full immersion in the virtual world of the application, which is closely related to real cities, places and investment opportunities.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Whatever types of platforms, that runs an ICO in the market today, before we get into that, we must carefully study their platform, whitepaper, a competitive team of developers and a proper roadmaps. Also check the history of the team members if they previously get engaged into a scam. Our work promoting certain types of ICO is really hard,. and for investor type, its not easy to get scammed. So thats why, proper studies should be done before we invest into anything. Money is hard to earn, thats why we need to be more vigilant in our own monies, people out there are trying their very best to scam others.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet.io

yep merculet is a good project its one of my list to check.. ill add another

1. blockcollider
2. nex
3. open

D114
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Merculet.io
All the ICO investment are our own risk because nowdays lot of projects are failed in anytime so we should choose our own decision. Once pick the project we must trust the project anyway this is only choice so I am always choose the Bitcoin investment this never failed in future because number of whales are involve in this project but new projects are little risk. I hope your project also successfully survive in long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nagibator007

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

in fact, good ICO is not too small, just have very different icos. it all depends on how you plan to work and what your goals are. it is not necessary to find as much information and feedback as possible about the ico you are interested in and choose based on this.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

ico good? I will introduce you to a good project that I personally feel. It is marinecoin. For this project you should go here for more information about that project http: / / m arineco . in.
I will give you a brief description of the marinecoin project for your reference.marinecoin is a zero-fee coin.
Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin has a name called mtc.Marinecoin is also traded at f1cx . c om.There are three types of electronic money, such as doge, ltc and bitcoin, which are exchanged with mtc.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is iodine friendly.
Token Marinecoin will be of high value in the future,
The Marinecoin project will be platform for future crypto transactions with iot.
Marinecoin is a coin, not a token.A coin that I think it will grow in the future. Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence.There are many community channels like discord, telegram, bitcointalk ....You can talk to the community.in Chat - https : / / di scordapp . c om / in vite / z p QyDu6Social

I have often heard that marinecoin is a good coin and has a bright future. I am still studying and checking this coin. thank you for the information you provide.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Merculet.io
Good teams in terms of what? if you're talking about a team that is approachable and active to the community that is not the very basis to spot the best ICO to trust your money or time, you need to check their own background, the founder, developers and the team in a whole. The authenticity and transparency of the team is also important cause some scammers can just grab some decent random people from the internet name it uniquely then viola you have a good looking team it's up for the scammer to make them believable, for the ICO to start in the bear market is pretty hard as the price are constantly swinging but it can't stop good ICO's to create their own products.
lynx_

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

Here are some details of the Worldopoly is  game-
Worldopoly also makes use of its own cryptocurrency, the WPT token, and this allows players to build, own and trade property. The game also acts as a simulation with economic incentives as it provides players with the opportunity to earn real money when playing. Worldopoly’s main aim is to reach a mass market of mobile gamers without the need to have any prior knowledge about cryptocurrencies. “With the possibility to trade every in-game item for WPT the player can earn cryptocurrency without investing real money. This is a great way to introduce players to the world of cryptocurrencies without the fnancial risk.” (whitepaper).

After downloading the game and registering, each player starts with a base capital of coins which can be used to purchase one street and one initial building. The building generates coins which have to be collected within a limited time period. Anyone using the AR-extension within the game will be able to collect these coins.  Other players who walk on the street generate additional income and players can interact with each other. Real-time geopositioning and augmented reality allows players to actually see their progress and share it with others
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

I advise you to pay attention to such a project as effect. The idea of networks for artificial intelligence is expressed in the project Effect Network AI, using the method of decentralization. The site is implemented on smart contracts on NEO blocking technology, access to which is available to every Internet user.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Merculet.io
Good teams in terms of what? if you're talking about a team that is approachable and active to the community that is not the very basis to spot the best ICO to trust your money or time, you need to check their own background, the founder, developers and the team in a whole. The authenticity and transparency of the team is also important cause some scammers can just grab some decent random people from the internet name it uniquely then viola you have a good looking team it's up for the scammer to make them believable, for the ICO to start in the bear market is pretty hard as the price are constantly swinging but it can't stop good ICO's to create their own products.

Agree! Credentials of each team members are very important in choosing a good ICO wherein if you see that concept of their project is their forte for sure it will succeed and for some of you that think bear market might be a significant factor in having a successful ico (I know it is) but for me it is only a small percentage because if a team with good concept and marketing team for sure they can raise enough funds to develop it.

Speaking of team members and as I review some ICO what I'm amazed about is that this project has professionals on their fields and even known people in crypto. You may check this thread and website:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2988887
https://pokersports.io
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Thanks to all of these, I'm having problems looking for a legit ICO as most are being scammy lately.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

Good ICO should have a working product or atleast visible and verifiable work done towards it.
Never invest in an imaginative ICO and look for the team members, their experience in the said field and their real profession.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Merculet.io
I can not say that 100% krypital is a good team. but i have been following the krypital team. And this is my third project. I feel secure when joining the ICO they introduce. Until now, the projects they introduced are really good ( cybermiles, arcblock. merculet, egretia)

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Some  Good ico is

Fic Network
World wifi
Etherinc
Hycon
Auctus
Thatguys

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Merculet.io
I can not say that 100% krypital is a good team. but i have been following the krypital team. And this is my third project. I feel secure when joining the ICO they introduce. Until now, the projects they introduced are really good ( cybermiles, arcblock. merculet, egretia)

Arcblock and Cybermile are the best ICO
I think Merculet also the best ico for investor
I want to buy more than 10k$ for this ICO
Do you think it very good?
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

I think any ICO is risky, so I will consider its team, technology and project prospects before choosing. I think my careful operation will reduce the risk.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

I think any ICO is risky, so I will consider its team, technology and project prospects before choosing. I think my careful operation will reduce the risk.

Investment is always risky, There is no such investment offering no risk and if see one then you must avoid it. It's easy to say that you must consider reviewing the team, technology and etc. But it's very hard to search for a supporting documents to verify the portfolio of the team and etc because all info available on the net can be fake. The only thing you can guarantee a review is if you are living same country with them.
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

ICO is the riskiest of all time in this industry about 90% are all scam. Not all are true you need to background check especially people behind the said project. You should learn how to read whitepaper.
I am still learning and beware of TROLLS! Don't believe all you read on the given sites.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

To reduce risk, we should consider known developers of existing project which are successful at their ICO's and even from running the project. To reduce risk, researching will be our great instrument to avoid this kind of scam.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: