Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico  (Read 420 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

From perspective which now there is I believe the best Velix Id . Akropolis is still there but there I haven't got to the end not studied the project
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

I would also suggest to pay attention to the Ambit Mining ICO - very promising, with great potential and team.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet is the ico of Krypital team - a team with many good projects.
I hope this is also a good project.
Merculet.io

maybe so because now many ICO projects are Scam and resulted in many people prefer to invest in Crypto and if you still want to invest in ICO better you read the white paper and see if the project that tone follow is not a scam and nice

thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet.io
In my opinion, the Krypital team is the Marketing for project unit, they are not  developer. However, they have many successful projects.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Project Shivom?
Presale just finished and they raised enough already. Like 30 mil USD.
Public sale will start in couple of days.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those coins?
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

In my opinion, a good ICO is not too small, just has a very different icon. it all depends on how you plan to work and what your goals are. no need to search for as much information and feedback about Ico you are interested in and choose based on this. and After choosing a project we have to trust this project, this is just an option so I always choose Bitcoin investment it never fails in the future because the number of whales involved in this project but the new projects are a bit risky. I hope your project has also survived in the long run.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

i also have a nice ico that is unibright https://unibright.io/ token they have sold 94% i think you can invest there now.
follow https://t.me/unibright_io

Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Iiot.tel or click my signature, they are going to work on smart parking, smart farming, smart trash bins, signals that instantly read water gas and electricity!!! The possibilitoes are endless!!!! iiot i2 tokes total circulation 500 million

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

that's a friend, good ico is ico who have good project and good team, besides if his project is old, it can be said also ico nice, because in thinking properly, hopefully all ico will be good fore

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

This is the one ICO that I am more confident about, Nauticus Blockchain. In general, I am very buoyant on ICO as the new preferred crowdfunding method for startups.

Back on Nautical, check more info here, https://www.nauticus.io/
I think it is a legit business based out of Australia with already over $12 m, and featured in many media. The founding team also very proactive on various meetups and interviews. I like the idea of on-the-fly exchange and payment solution plus the mining facilities that will be set up in 2019. This will definitely be adding value to its tokens. Please do take some time to research on Nautical, still another two weeks before the token sale ends.

PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

DataBroker DAO-The world's first market of IoT-data. https://databrokerdao.com
Now the bulk of the DTX tokens are being sold. On May 30, the token will be traded on the exchange CoinFalcon !
So do not miss your chance!
waterproof

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

It is now the BitRewards ICO - https://bitrewards.network/
BitRewards creates a platform of rewards and loyalty that will impregnate online stores of all shapes and sizes and connect them with their customers thanks to the tokens BIT . Partnership with Mark.Space,AdHive!
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

one just ended , Trade Token (TIO)
nata777

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Merculet.io
I completely agree with you, this is one of the best projects at the moment and I myself have invested in it
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I think market is back to bullish now so good icos can yield huge profits, i personally like xyo network, GlobalReit and Energzine icos, all of them seem to be of extra high quality with superb uses.

David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead.  A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat.  The type is stable, good company.  And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased.  Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question.  However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property.  I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you.  If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
waterproof

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Investors trust the site IcoBench. The Bitrewards 4.5 / 5 project rating https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards . The project with a strong team was seen by 61 experts and responded positively!BitRewards- a blockchain rewards and loyalty system for e-commerce businesses https://bitrewards.network/.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Blockshipping ICO?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
But check it for yourself.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

You can go to some ICO evaluation websites to look at those ICOs with higher scores, and then by reading their white papers, browsing their official website, querying their team information, and finally you can correctly determine what you think is a good ICO.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: