Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico  (Read 420 times)
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Now I’m investor of NAgriCoin. I believe of this project and support it.

Nagri project is working to develop and produce an organic composite formulation of microelements and antioxidants to stimulate plant growth. It is an environmentally friendly fertilizer, introduced to crops by seed pelleting, root system watering, and plant spraying. At this point, our Nagri product has been tested with success across 10 countries, and we are ready for the first stage of high volume production, to be implemented in Brazil and the European Union.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet is the ico of Krypital team - a team with many good projects.
I hope this is also a good project.
Merculet.io

I will occasionally invest in ICO's but I have lost more than I have ever won. I really like coins with stronger more mature teams. Coins that have been out for a little while. Then I hold them for a while. Coins like AELF!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I think market is back to bullish now so good icos can yield huge profits, i personally like xyo network, GlobalReit and Energzine icos, all of them seem to be of extra high quality with superb uses.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

so many ico projects, we must really choose the best to be an investment choice. I think it's better to invest in altcoin that already exist in the market, one of them fuzex. have a real project and a smart team. You can see the roadmap and the progress of the project here https://fuzex.co/  Wink

spcae to rent
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Try the best one from top rating: Neonexchange
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

One of the hardest jobs in the crypto currency market is to find good ico. The bear season in the market affected this situation negatively. For good ico, project analysis should be done, consultants should be check and white paper should be read first.

simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Well, as you can see, the project really turned out to be good and profitable. Most projects from Krypital successfully enter the market, regardless of the General trend.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Finding an ICO which is very good is quite not easy here. However, I have found some and I want to share with you. 4new.io is introducing THE KWATT COIN.4NEW is the world's first eco-friendly, tangible, blockchain ecosystem powered by waste to energy power plants. The concept is quite simple, the
process of refining waste product into water and organic materials creates energy and that is then leveraged to either be sold to the natonal grid
or applied to operate mining processes at an onsite mining farm....

Check official website for more...

4new.io
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

I would suggest to check projects at www.icoguide.com as they have no paid rates, so it helps to make choice.

takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

I think any ICO is risky, so I will consider its team, technology and project prospects before choosing. I think my careful operation will reduce the risk.

according to this, I strongly agree with you. because of lately a lot of ICO scams and also at risk.
we must avoid it by reviewing it as a consideration of the review team, technology, etc.
So from now on, we must be more vigilant with such existence.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Every investment in this world is a risk. That's why it's called an investment. You are risking your assets (money) in return for a profit ot earnings but we should be careful - the higher the returns, the higher the risk. Well the scams in ICOs can't be overemphasized though! We need to be very careful
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

in my opinion ico is a very good ico which has the concept of wanting to develop a very useful project and the tokens from ico are very limited and cannot be mined or created again.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

in my opinion ico is a very good ico which has the concept of wanting to develop a very useful project and the tokens from ico are very limited and cannot be mined or created again.
But if it is a good ICO, then it must have a work product or at least the work that is visible and verifiable is done for it.
Never invest in imaginative ICOs and look for team members, their experience in the field and their real profession.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

There are some good icos with good products but you need to take time to research about them deeply before you invest in it, take time to read the whitepaper, sturdy the roadmap, the manager and dev team and also check the community before you invest in it.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Ico is not a good choice at downtrend. So to choose a really good ico needs to have good teams.
Merculet is the ico of Krypital team - a team with many good projects.
I hope this is also a good project.
Merculet.io
I want to say that this is really a new and unusual project. And I will advice u invest. This is a 8/10 rated by me. Project has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest time and I hope they succeed.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Many ICO projects are managed by the Krypital team. Grin
I am very optimistic about the project of this team, because the projects managed by this team have brought good returns.

VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Super project with great team! Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market. The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
Revolutionary approach leveraging benefits of blockchain technology and providing direct connection between retailers, service providers and users
ServAdvisor is on the verge of revolutionizing the way we consume services by bringing customer experience to a new level due to a combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and customer incentivized review platform.
https://servadvisor.co/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: