Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELEGRAM AIRDROP + BOUNTY BOT  (Read 892 times)
Justin Dowman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

T cũng muốn tham gia
Sorry, can you speak English?
In English: I want to join bounty!
Vietnamese language is very good and plentiful!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
There is no available vacancy
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

For detailed info find me on telegram @mcay10
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I think that this is a useless bot, because it makes no sense to participate in airdrops if for them in general they manage to get something worthwhile.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

So this bot finds airdrop campaigns automatically and adds new members? Am I right?

Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

now a lot of similar bots are already working and such discussions really get bored because they are everywhere, in any branch..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I would like to know what it does exactly? I am interested in joining some good quality airdrops and if we can earn some nice coins by joining your telegram group I would love to tag along. Do we need to do certain tasks to earn the airdropped coins? I don't mind doing some nice social tasks to get paid to help in promoting the coins as it's only fair for us also to do our part in promoting crypto currencies everywhere we can to spread the awareness far and wide. I want to join quality airdrops with good tokens if possible though.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

There is probability that you may have a nice product for sale but your marketing method is not appealing or suspicious, you have refused to mention the name of this bot for people research and you keep on directing people to your telegram channel, no picture or vouch about this your bot and you still expect people to buy it from you alone.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

I would like to know what it does exactly? I am interested in joining some good quality airdrops and if we can earn some nice coins by joining your telegram group I would love to tag along. Do we need to do certain tasks to earn the airdropped coins? I don't mind doing some nice social tasks to get paid to help in promoting the coins as it's only fair for us also to do our part in promoting crypto currencies everywhere we can to spread the awareness far and wide. I want to join quality airdrops with good tokens if possible though.
This bot gives your members unique referral links and they can invite other people to the group and get free tokens. You will get your user's ID, emails and wallet adress
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

I use one bot for participation in new Airdrops. It is very convenient and fast because you do not need to search on the Internet.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

I think that such bots are very convenient. Since I constantly use telegrams, it is very convenient for me to check all the news at once there.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

It is a good program but I want to ask for more further explanatory regarding the technicalities of your product. And also if you mind, may I also ask for the website for this program if available? I want to do more verification of this. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Do you have email? Send it to me via PM. I want to discuss details about it.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

It is a good program but I want to ask for more further explanatory regarding the technicalities of your product. And also if you mind, may I also ask for the website for this program if available? I want to do more verification of this. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
Hello. Our website is in process of creation. Soon it will be ready. What technical issues you want to discuss? You also can contact me on telegram @mcay10.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Do you have email? Send it to me via PM. I want to discuss details about it.
Hello. Answered you in PM
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

labake

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

I will need to know much about this bot. Kindly elaborate more on what the bot can perform. I mean the utility and wish to know if the Bot would be able to withstand and respond anymore if the traffic is getting too much at a time.
labake

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

There is probability that you may have a nice product for sale but your marketing method is not appealing or suspicious, you have refused to mention the name of this bot for people research and you keep on directing people to your telegram channel, no picture or vouch about this your bot and you still expect people to buy it from you alone.
I love your response, thanks for the observation. At least, the author should be able to drop the bot name so people would make some research either by interacting with the bot and confirm what is it to be precise but he kept referring people out of the platform. Let’s be guided 
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

I love your response, thanks for the observation. At least, the author should be able to drop the bot name so people would make some research either by interacting with the bot and confirm what is it to be precise but he kept referring people out of the platform. Let’s be guided 
If you would read my message, you could see the sample @dvdairbot
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I will need to know much about this bot. Kindly elaborate more on what the bot can perform. I mean the utility and wish to know if the Bot would be able to withstand and respond anymore if the traffic is getting too much at a time.
This bot gives referral links to your users, so they can invite other people and get free tokens for that. You will get the table sheet with wallets address, emails, id of all your members.
If the traffic is high, the bot can think a few seconds., but it responds.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: