Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are frequently ask?  (Read 288 times)
jemarie20 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

I saw many people in the forum asking question about the prediction of the bitcoin price, but for me no one can knows what will happen in the next day or in the future, In that point I would like to ask to someone here, Do bitcoin price can predict by someone? or who can knows that things? and how to predict the price of bitcoin?

Based on my personal knowledge the price of somethings is depends on the number of demand in the market so if there are many user who buy bitcoin in the future so bitcoin price will increase, so how to predict that things?

Thanks for the comments and reactions in advance to those want to reply in this thread to share your knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I saw many people in the forum asking question about the prediction of the bitcoin price, but for me no one can knows what will happen in the next day or in the future, In that point I would like to ask to someone here, Do bitcoin price can predict by someone? or who can knows that things? and how to predict the price of bitcoin?

Based on my personal knowledge the price of somethings is depends on the number of demand in the market so if there are many user who buy bitcoin in the future so bitcoin price will increase, so how to predict that things?

Thanks for the comments and reactions in advance to those want to reply in this thread to share your knowledge.

Of course price is very simple. It heavily depends on supply and demand. When price is going down more people are selling and when the price is going up more people are buying thats it and simple. Many people will ask these basic questions because they are scared and unsure as they use their savings or some part of their savings or some extra money to invest into bitcoin. For these people are in great need to know what will happen. They are trying to make sense of the current price and tap themselves on their back and put smile and be stronger to pass the falling period.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

I suppose for the short term 24 or 48 hours it is possible to predict the market but only by
experienced people but its more difficult medium to long term because we
cannot control the news and what effect they are going to have on the markets.

We know with almost certainty that bitcoin and a few friends are going to
be adopted more as time passes  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

Yes I think the bitcoin price is predictable by someone, and I think everyone can predict by looking at bitcoin prices, so now we can predict bitcoin prices in a way Make sure you always see bitcoin price movements every week and I'm sure you can also predict bitcoin price in the future or a few more months ....
jemarie20 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I saw many people in the forum asking question about the prediction of the bitcoin price, but for me no one can knows what will happened in the next day or in the future, In that point I would like to ask to someone here, Do bitcoin price can predict by someone? or who can knows that things? and how to predict the price of bitcoin?

You're right, we cannot really tell if the bitcoin price will go up and down. It's very hard to predict since we don't have any references to used. For me why bitcoin is going up and down is because of the people that are investing in bitcoin. If many people buy bitcoin, then the price will go up and if some people sell bitcoin, the price will go down. It is only my perspective for what I have seen.

Yes you right, so why people ask that question, I think there is no specific answer for that question that is why if someone say that bitcoin price will increase I`m not  believed enough on what they are talking until I see personally what happen.

Thanks for your comments.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

some of the questions asking when price will reach X are from newbies that heard bitcoin is a get rich overnight investment so now that that hasn't happened they are confused so they are asking silly questions!
but majority of those asking this question are just spammers making dumbest topics possible so that they can spam in it with their alt accounts!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

well yes the price thing is a phenomenon that can`t be predicted and when some people are speaking so confidentally about the price that will reach 50k I am feeling that it is just a nonsense because the reasons they state are worthless.
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by an institutions / banks or government bodies. Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency run on a network called blockchain. Bitcoin prices have gradual increase from past 5–6 years but this year there is a sudden decrease from 20K USD to 10K USD and experts warn that price may be even 10KUSD. The price is driven by news announcements.

Government or RBI from past 2 years are announcing the news Bitcoin is not legal in India and it's not accepted anywhere. If its illegal in India RBI should regulate the Bitcoin in India. As I said earlier, Bitcoin is not governed or controlled by anybody so Indian government has nothing do with Bitcoin. RBI and Finance Minister said Cryptocurrencies are like Ponzi schemes. An Indian finance ministry official said a committee was looking into the possibility of imposing restrictions on virtual currencies and that eventually, parliament would have to legislate a regulatory regime. The tax department has asked people dealing in bitcoin and other virtual currencies such as ethereum and ripple to pay tax on capital gains.

Despite all these announcements people are trading bitcoins or betting on other crypto-currencies. Bitcoin or Crypto-Currencies is a bubble and the bubble may explode at any time. Bitcoin in India or in other countries doesn’t foresee any future. Investing now in Bitcoin is like betting on loser horse. It's not the bitcoin which is future, It's the blockchain technology which creates future in banking, smart contracts, cyberspace etc.

I suggest it would be better to invest the same money in Stock, Shares and Mutual Funds that may give you higher returns. The last year 2017, the initial public offer (IPO) of Apex Frozen Foods, which received a tepid response from the market on its listing in September, has given 380 percent returns from its issue price, making it the most successful IPO of 2017. The stock, issued at Rs 175 per share, was locked in an upper circuit at Rs 840 on Thursday. Best IPO of 2017 gave 380% returns & it may give more (Best IPO of 2017 gave 380% returns & it may give more) This year ending Reliance Jio may go for IPO.

Hope you find this useful!!
jemarie20 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Yes I think the bitcoin price is predictable by someone, and I think everyone can predict by looking at bitcoin prices, so now we can predict bitcoin prices in a way Make sure you always see bitcoin price movements every week and I'm sure you can also predict bitcoin price in the future or a few more months ....

Is not easy because the demand and supply now of bitcoin is not the same in the demand and supply in the following days and month so, we cannot predict that in perfectly on what we expect.  

THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

There are certain methods in the study of marketing to deal with the discarding of most uncertain possibilities, and there is also a possible scenario, but in reality it is like you say
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Right. Its quite hard for simple individuals to predict whether bitcoin price will rise or fall. The fluctuations depend on certain factors though such as the demand and supply as you have mentioned. For me, predictions are made by professionals and experienced people because they conduct analysis of bitcoin's situation. Unlike them, what we can do is to wait and see the changes happening. But whatever the situation is, whether bitcoin's price will go up or the opposite, let's not lose heart. Because for every set back, there is always a come back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I think they need to get opinions from the majority, they need to consult the opinions to make the right decision. Everyone can predict the bitcoin price together, I see most people believe that bitcoin will increase
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

All comments on the forum are personal views. These views may be true or false. Want to guess the true price of bitcoin you should consult with economists
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Bitcoin prices are the only thing people want to predict.
Indicators are there for this purpose ! Look at the RSI 21 on BTC/USDT 1day, it's clear Bitcoin was to be sold @16k in december and bought again las week!

Cheers ! In Satoshi we trust!

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

Well, it is normal that every person here wanna know the prediction of the market as they are planning something what is not normal is you are here and is not bothering about what is happening. They are just curious I don't see any wrong with it.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

If the people invest their money in bitcoin means,to know when they will get profit.They may start the thread regarding the bitcoin price.The people deal with signal may share the knowledge about bitcoin.It may help them to inverse in bitcoin and then whether to hold or sell.The price of bitcoin is varied due to increase or decrease in investors.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
Merited by washing.machine (1)

It's true that bitcoin can not be predicted by anyone because it depends on people's demand for bitcoin, but there's 1 prediction that makes me believe that bitcoin will be good this year that bitcoin will reach the $ 50k price it's the prediction I saw earlier this year and maybe I am considered stupid or not I still believe that it will happen in this year.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Most of the time, people ask for remaining anonymous.
Now if you invest on ICO you need to give ID and Phone number !
It becomes harder everyday to be an anonymous hodler!

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Of course, no one can say how the price will be. But, it is possible to predict how the price will be the future. sites sharing crypto news, your own guesses are forming in your brain about that token and you can guess how it will be.
I think you are so wrong, i have a one question for you, where do you know you will not die tomorrow?
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

People need something to talk and this is the main why people frequently ask. Most of such questions are from newbies

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: