Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are frequently ask?  (Read 287 times)
jemarie20 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

I saw many people in the forum asking question about the prediction of the bitcoin price, but for me no one can knows what will happen in the next day or in the future, In that point I would like to ask to someone here, Do bitcoin price can predict by someone? or who can knows that things? and how to predict the price of bitcoin?

Based on my personal knowledge the price of somethings is depends on the number of demand in the market so if there are many user who buy bitcoin in the future so bitcoin price will increase, so how to predict that things?

Thanks for the comments and reactions in advance to those want to reply in this thread to share your knowledge.

Of course, no one can say how the price will be. But, it is possible to predict how the price will be the future. sites sharing crypto news, your own guesses are forming in your brain about that token and you can guess how it will be.
I think you are so wrong, i have a one question for you, where do you know you will not die tomorrow?

Expectation is different from prediction right? you are talking about expectation not a prediction, so what is your point in your question where we know we are not die tomorrow? definitely we cannot say when we leave this world,   and we cannot say we cannot die tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

I saw many people in the forum asking question about the prediction of the bitcoin price, but for me no one can knows what will happen in the next day or in the future, In that point I would like to ask to someone here, Do bitcoin price can predict by someone? or who can knows that things? and how to predict the price of bitcoin?

Based on my personal knowledge the price of somethings is depends on the number of demand in the market so if there are many user who buy bitcoin in the future so bitcoin price will increase, so how to predict that things?

Thanks for the comments and reactions in advance to those want to reply in this thread to share your knowledge.
You are right. to predict the bitcoin price is very difficult, especially for long-term predictions in the calculation of seconds there are also price changes.

to learn it takes time and persistence.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

You are right. to predict the bitcoin price is very difficult, especially for long-term predictions in the calculation of seconds there are also price changes.

Dude, if I had a Bitcoin for every missed opportunity in this market I'd be a millionaire. Can't beat yourself up about it.

If you are just going short term I would probably hold off on buying for at least a week or so and see where the market goes. Even if it goes up and you miss another opportunity there is still so much room for Bitcoin to grow. But short term it could definitely fall back down. If you want to go long term then I'd say yes buy now and hodl for at least a year.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

People always asks question's mostly newbies because at first they does'nt understand fully the market. Yes that is, the price depends on the demands in the market. So as a believer of bitcoin and if we truly understands the market we must believes and conclude price is very unpredictable.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Yes bitcoin price could not be predicted exactly.Even though,it is said that the change in demand decides its price still there are various other external factors like FUD, governments banning cryptos which mostly decides its price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Of course, no one can say how the price will be. But, it is possible to predict how the price will be the future. sites sharing crypto news, your own guesses are forming in your brain about that token and you can guess how it will be.
I think you are so wrong, i have a one question for you, where do you know you will not die tomorrow?

No, you can't guess the price with your own guesses. keep in mind that you're wrong and the market is right.
That's why we use indicators to guess the price movements.

obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

we cannot really tell if the bitcoin price will go up and down. It's very hard to predict since we don't have any basis of our claim. For me why bitcoin is going up and down is because of the people that are investing in bitcoin. If many people buy bitcoin, then the price will go up and if some people sell bitcoin, the price will go down. We have so many newbies now in the space.  What we need do now is host seminars around the world to enlighten newbies.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

Bitcoin price is not easily predictable. You can not accurately say what will be its new price.  No one can easily tell if the price of bitcoin will go up or down. You can hardly even say if it will remain at its current market price. Bitcoin, as a digital currency, is hard to predict since there are no yardsticks or indices you can use to rightly predict its price. The major reason why bitcoin price is swindling – going up and down is because of the people involved its investment. The more the people investin on it, the higher the price whereas when some people sell bitcoin, the price comes down.
Lady Ong

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

They don't use search button before creating a new post with a certain issue and they think it's not here since they don't see one...
Just report it.

Oooooops...

Edit:
Since Bitcoin is volatile speculations and prediction is always needed to give advice to others to plan or build their next plan or step in the situation....
jolajola

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Because bitcoin isn't easy to understand. There are so many beginners who are seeking an answer to their questions.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Very many people go leave without profit with large debts. BTC is the best chance for big profits but also a big risk
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Well, I think that if most of those who have decided to start in the bitcoin field recently, motivated solely by the desire to make money easily and quickly, without any prior knowledge of the market or cryptocurrencies in general, it is expected that they need to depend totally on the opinions or recommendations of others to make a decision about it, because it is well known that experienced traders with enough knowledge are never in the need to ask for an opinion about this issues, since they depend only on their knowledge and skills.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

well, why BTC Price prediction is important? That should be answered according to your need and then we might find an answer about BTC price in the future. I believe no one can predict BTC price correctly but can clue for some movements of the prices with higher rate of correction. If you wish how to predict then need to learn a lot. should be a pioneer in the field.

Demand creates value of something but for BTC it has respectively some special features being a virtual currency like news,adoption,market manipulation etc. Overall it is in rising move since it's inception. if you take a considerable time period there can be a down trend. But as holders always wins make this important theory to get profit from it rather than worrying about price predictions.

cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

That's for sure, I think people ask that because they want to understand the minds of those who enter the market. At the moment the market is still quite gloomy, I hope in the coming time there will be positive signals that the market brings. And you know that this field can not predict what will happen.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Who can analyze the market ongoing trend he can predict the price of bitcoin or the total market. It is not easy and most of the people can't do the exact prediction. As we know Prediction means that will not happen surely, Predication can be real or false. If you follow the market chart, then you can realize how the crypto market works. One Suggestion for you, don't fall for every prediction.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: