Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin market opens to 1.6 billion muslims as cryptocurrency declared halal  (Read 189 times)
geemers

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

again, the traders' attempt to explain is not explained =) at first something happened, and then immediately it is necessary to find the reason. If Muslims need to buy a crypt then they can do so, just like in any country.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Will it give a big impact to the cryptoworld? I don't totally know but it feels like there are already Muslims here even before this news. So, it just "legalize" bitcoin to Muslims but does not necessarily mean it could increase the community that much (again, because I believe Muslims are here even before this news).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

It seems to me that the United Arab Emirates have long been using crypto-currencies. Of course, this will lead to new people. But it seems to me that the richest people already knew about it

eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

Quoted from a moslem writer, in the fiqh review, muamalah against crypto transactions in the process using the Sharf contract. Sharf is a buying and selling currency with currencies, both similar and unlike, such as buying and selling gold with gold, silver with silver, or gold with silver. In practice, however, the Sharf contract must comply with the rules and conditions, namely the handover of the contract object before the two parties are separated, of a kind, no khiyar and not suspended.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

Judging from the terms of the transaction type, the crypto transaction is included in the type of spot transaction. Spot transactions represent foreign exchange purchase and sale transactions for delivery at that time, with completion time of approximately two days. The law may, because it is considered cash while the time of two days is considered a process of settlement of international transactions.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

Hey. I think this thread is not need to this forum. Even muslims and not muslims in this forum they all know what's bitcoin and how to invest. Few muslims I know already hodling btc for years. LOL.
Muslims are the baddest gang I've ever seen in the world (Not all of course). They do halal killing innocent people. But I think they're good investors and marketers. So more capital funds will flow in to the crypto market.

** I support to this news. So copied to post in reddit with a footer credit to this original post.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

Good. I would like to see the Muslim world embrace cryptocurrencies, because they can potentially stimulate economic development and bank the unbanked and underbanked.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

I feel there is no correlation between the two points.
Because the islamists can also invest in encrypted money markets.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

This is something good news to all of us and into cryptocurrency business, but I'm hoping that there were no opposite side on this certain good news, because the normal life movement of cryptocurrency movement, that once there was a good news happen, there were also another thing bad news will follow.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

Yes it is great news and it will definitely bring masses into bitcoin investing resulting in more volume and growth of crypto market, personally i think this news will have a long term positive impact on bitcoin price.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: