Print  
Author Topic: Bitmit?  (Read 632 times)
firehawk2k2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:47:44 PM

Hello,
Does anyone have any information on who is purchasing Bitmit and will they keep it the same? Are there any reasonable trustworthy alternatives that offer the same services?

Thanks!
croyjohn

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:07:22 PM

Do you know it has been or is being sold? I thought they were just closing but maybe someone might buy it. Hope it continues, I was hoping to use it a fair bit in the future.
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:09:22 PM

They don't say, but smells like the buyout of QXL by Naspers who re-branded it Tradus.
They specialize in doing eBay in countries eBay doesn't support. They would be ideal customers for Bitcoins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradus

HalfPriceDigital

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 01:25:48 AM

Hello,
Does anyone have any information on who is purchasing Bitmit and will they keep it the same? Are there any reasonable trustworthy alternatives that offer the same services?

Thanks!

I haven't heard anything yet about who purchased BitMit.  If you need a trust worthy alternative, I recommend my site halfpricedigital.com

We are a registered company in the UK.  A lot of the other BTC auction sites are offering escrow services without having the proper licenses, so they have to keep their identity secret, thus you can't tell whether or not they are trustworthy.  My site doesn't offer escrow, so you don't have to worry about my site getting shut down randomly like BitMit and you also don't have to worry about my company running off with the funds in escrow since we have a UK company registration number, trading address, etc.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

What i heard is they are closing it , not selling .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: