Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a flat to rent in Luxembourg (city) for BTC  (Read 505 times)
Gabriel (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:56:34 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 11:02:55 AM by Gabriel

So, anyone here from Luxembourg (city) - with a flat to rent out? Smiley

I live in Hungary at the moment, but the company I'm working for is now in a process of relocation to Luxembourg (city) and we're moving with it.

So for this obvious reason I would need a flat to rent there. Of course I'm checking the regular channels as well, but I thought it might be worth to try to post such an ad here as well.

Requirements:
- location: Kirchberg area would be best, but any neighboring quarters of the city will do as well.
- rooms: two separate bedrooms needed (we will be moving in with my wife and a colleague/friend of ours).
- furnishing: if beds (at the very least) and maybe a table + 3 chairs would be available, that would be great.
- price: a rent at around 1.500 EUR per month would be the best, but we can go up to around 1.800, 1.900 as well, if needed.
- availability: should be available for moving in at the 20th of this month at the soonest, to around the first few days of December at the very latest.

And of course we would pay in BTC. Smiley
[Though of course even if you yourself do not have such a flat to rent out, but do know of someone who does (even if he/she is not into bitcoin), then of course I'd still be grateful if you could notify me about that person or him/her about me.]

If there would indeed at least a single offer be available, please write to gabriel1379 [ a t ] gmail [ d o t ] com . Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: