Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple. The Bulls are preparing a counter strike. Perhaps, up to $ 0.9  (Read 229 times)
ICEXch (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Ripple. The Bulls are preparing a counter strike. Perhaps, up to $ 0.9
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4042-ripple-the-bulls-are-preparing-a-counter-strike-perhaps-up-to-09

In our previous reviews we wrote about a long-term technical signal for sale.
But often, after such signals, the corrective movement begins in the opposite direction. It seems that now it’s that case.
Ripple, using daylight candles, drew a reversal pattern and is already trying to rise above the slow moving average, creating conditions for the purchase signal of the daily chart from the MAcross.
If such signal is received, then we will have a long-term recommendation to "Sell" and a short-term one to "Buy". It’s a common story Smiley
For now, at least, it's worth closing short positions.
The first target of the increase is $ 0.65, after that comes $ 0.75 and then a strong $ 0.9 level
As we wrote before - cryptocurrencies love multiple wave motion. The minimum was $ 0.45. Doubling that we get $ 0.9.
We will see.
A good stop on the possible long is placed only under $ 0.4

Profitable deals and follow our reviews!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

Potentially, however there are no guarantees.

I think that long term wise, we aren't going to see Ripple performing very well, since it is one of the most centralized coins out there. But in the short term, it does get hyped real easily no doubt, and its downward slope seems to be nearly over.

From the May pump to the December pump there was 4-5 months in between. 4-5 months from December is around now. There is definitely a sign that XRP is rebounding as well, it could honestly go as high as the last pump, although I think the max it'll go this time won't be as crazy. Most likely $1.5 or so.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

It seems to me that this coin is attractive only for large investors, it is more small to get a good profit from it, when everything is controlled by banks very difficult. But I can be wrong, but I'm sure only that the huge growth this year on it we will not see a maximum of 1 dollar.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Not my favourite crypto - probably the one crypto I love to hate. But there's no denying that XRP does know how to hype and pump its product well. Timing one's entry to coincide with one of their dizzy run wouldn't be a bad idea
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

What happened to the Coinbase listing?
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Was it not just yesterday someone was talking about $1.5? I guess everybody is now so desperate for an instant bull. Should check our pulses to see if we are still alive if we cannot even wait for several months for things to turn around!

Ripple. I really cannot change my mind about it. The company grows stronger though and when they feel like it, they will pump their coin back to $1, and then think, they need a new ATH so wait for that. Long term hold it is not though.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

I still hold small amount and don't care about it price much I believe they would reach $5 in near future.
In the past it price was $3 already so nothing impossible with it i though

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

But often, after such signals, the corrective movement begins in the opposite direction. It seems that now it’s that case.
Ripple, using daylight candles, drew a reversal pattern and is already trying to rise above the slow moving average, creating conditions for the purchase signal of the daily chart from the MAcross.
If such signal is received, then we will have a long-term recommendation to "Sell" and a short-term one to "Buy". It’s a common story Smiley
The first target of the increase is $ 0.65, after that comes $ 0.75 and then a strong $ 0.9 level
As we wrote before - cryptocurrencies love multiple wave motion. The minimum was $ 0.45. Doubling that we get $ 0.9.
We will see.

Market price is not as people want because it's low comparing with the proportion of bitcoin price increase. Ripple worth 65 cents now but as I remember it was few cents a long time ago when people weren't much interested in.

Something happened with banks and ripple but seems that this has not affected the ripple price for good. I think that it is need more time for ripple to get back on its feet and worth at least 4 USD.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:16:32 PM by MGBloomz

Ripple seems goes with the flow with most of the coins moving up. It shows that every coins had benefited with the ups of Bitcoin. I hope that this will be the moment for the ripple to move higher and beat the $1 mark.

cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

I think Ripple's work with a European bank related to money transfers caused this rise. If they keep these levels and attract new investors, they will see even higher prices.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Ripple has a great potential to grow up to $1 one again. I think it will pump to 3-5 USD in the next bullmarket, because Ripple always pumps in a bullish market! Everyone hates it but everybody is buying it for profit haha.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

The initiative to take part in the banking sector in Europe will be very useful. In fact, banks seem to have an attitude towards crypto paralysis, and they are eager to use blockchain technology. It is not possible to see the potential there.
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

when you invest on ripple i think it should be more profitable if it would be for long term investment  because its price is still low and yet xrp is a potential coin and another ATH is gonna happen again. If you patiently wait for the bull, xrp would give you thē ernings you've been waiting for. Stay still and be patient or xrp would reach $3-5 in 2years.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

I have no ripple and I do not need to buy it becsuse there are lots of less valuable and decentralized coins. It is better idea to invest directly in company but that's not possible for most people.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4042-ripple-the-bulls-are-preparing-a-counter-strike-perhaps-up-to-09

We will see.

Hope it will happen. The chances are very high. XRP will come up again. I bought XRP at 1.5$ and it's still too high now. Hope XRP goes up over 1$ and I'll sell them.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

We will see.

It very well may be true. A bunch of people are speculating that the slump is about over and all the coins will be on a rise again. I for one think that the slump is over after that huge pump of $1,000+ into Bitcoin in an hour the other day came in. That's a pretty good signal that someone with some money is entering back into the market. 2018 may be a very exciting year for crypto. Lord knows it will be welcome after the past few months..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Apparently, I would not be surprise if it rose to $0.9 or even higher as the price is above $0.6 right now. But the problem is how high it can get before another crash. We have seen its better days and did overtake Ethereum for a brief moment so I wouldn't really be surprise if the bulls are going to pump it hard as well in the coming days.

But is it sustainable? or another pump-and-dump (which we already witnessed)? Well if we really don't want to miss the boat is better to jump in early but I would prepare to be a long term this time, and not to stress myself of daily trader.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

We will see.

Where are ya bulls ..come on ya bulls .Come on take the ripple back to the mighty 3 dollars.  I don't understand why the process keeps tanking ? We need a coin burn , I mean a massive burn

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

I bought into ripple so not down by too much. Think I would sell if it reached $1 and buy cardano as that seems to be popular at the moment.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

I bought some ripples in January after falling (price 1$). It turned out that this is not the lowest price, and now I'm trapped Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: