Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter and crypto ban  (Read 424 times)
Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Well to tell you the truth @bitcoin account was frozen before but now on bitcoin news it's back, only few accounts are suspended because of the service abuse, but it's not ban doing bounty, I saw a lot of retweet of some coins I followed.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

To my regret, about 5 days ago, Twitter suspended my account, without any explanation. I participated in 20 bounty companies. I had 14 thousand followers. Before this problem did not arise. I am writing in support of a letter asking to restore the account!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Hi,

Since Twitter is starting/going to ban crypto ads like Facebook/Google, I would like to know if someone got his Twitter account banned doing airdrop or bounty?

If you got banned, can you tell what you were doing with the account, and how much volume did you tweet.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/26/twitter-moves-to-ban-crypto-ads/

I'm going to go the other way and share my experience about it. I usually run up to 25 campaigns at a time and a day I get up to 20 tweets and 100 retweets, it's about cryptocurrency. And lock the account received only if you have added a lot of friends (about 250).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Hi,

Since Twitter is starting/going to ban crypto ads like Facebook/Google, I would like to know if someone got his Twitter account banned doing airdrop or bounty?

If you got banned, can you tell what you were doing with the account, and how much volume did you tweet.

I got my Facebook account banned after 9 years of using. I got no warning only my account was banned with no possibility to recover. I have written to Facebook but they never replied to me. I have even sent documents as they ask to confirm my account but nothing can be done because this ban is permanent from what I see when I search in Facebook support and members comments. So watch out don't advertise ICO. I don't know for which exact campaign they banned my account I think for all of them because my facebook was fully crypto related for 4 years. I advertised ICO's, airdrops, bounties, etc. I think they should warn members and give them time to change their posting habits or even ask to delete or delete them by Facebook as unwanted content and not to ban immediately. Now I have problems with login on many pages where I used social media login or all connected account and so on.

jacoboisiwer

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

I heard many of my friends get suspended but not banned for doing the bounty ads , maybe you should not do a massive retweet and tweets for a day , twitter can judge you as a spam content that will lead you to suspended.
When you get suspended , just try to contact the help in twitter , just hope they can release your account again in 2-3 days , when it pass 2-3 days , thats mean your account had been punished and you cant save it.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Hi,

Personally, I have not had any problems with this, but this is the correct topic because if there are problems then I will seek a solution in this topic
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

Yes, I saw that news this will affect the new coming ICOs. Because most of the ICOs were doing the marketing on Social media and now both Facebook and Twitter Banned it will be hard for ICOs to do the marketing.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

Hi,

My friend got a banana when he was using twitter for bounty. But main problem was not a volume. Twitter often ban if you are using ANY sort of automatation, or your work looks suspicious and looks like robot. Less links in tweets/posts, different time intervals between tweets/posts/follow/friend, and NO AUTOMATATION even if its unfollowerstats or something simmilar, and everything will be fine.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Hi,

I don't know if there are accounts that are already banned because of ICO sharing. In fact we are still continue doing our jobs in twitter campaign and i'm also active in some airdrop  affiliations too. Maybe these are all possible because the banning of Crypto currency advertisement will take effect on June so i think we will just wait for this month to come and see what will going to happen next.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:15:15 AM

Hi,

In the last days I have read several times about some suspended or banned account, the problem is to understand if they have been suspended due to the crypto ads or for some other reason.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

They only banning crypto paid ads you can do whatever you want on your own profile promote ICOs Retweet Share they wont do anything about your account unless you do some illegal things on your account that againts the rules of twitter like bot spamming that they can detect that makes your account suspended.

TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

I think this is only for paid promotion. As in they will not accept companies wanting to advertise on Twitter. Because of the possibilities of scam. It won't affect Twitter bounty campaigns.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

so far my twitter account is safe, I follow about 20 bounty twitter and retweet/like every day, there may be other factors that make the twitter account suspend and I think during normal account activity and not spam, the account will not be suspended.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I think is different between ads and personal tweet.
Ads is paid service, and personal tweet is not. We are not advertise, but we just twitting.
And till now I don't hear twitter account got banned because posting about crypto
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

I didn’t join Twitter bounty but has been retweeting crypto related news. So far, there is no problem with my account. I believe the crypto ads ban only applied to paid advertisements.

I agree with you, Facebook, twitter, google forbid only paid contextual advertising, on your page you can write as much as you want about the crypto currency

correctly. both on twitter and facebook about crypto is still allowed. even bounty for social media & broadcasting twitter and facebook also still persists. only ads that were banned because they consider as just something that bothers only.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Twitter's ban on crypto-related ads will have a long-term impact on the ICO's promotion of Social. And if, while participating in the bounty, your Twitter account is locked, I think the bounty manager will count the skates to the time the account is banned, and the banned Twitter account is personal tweet about the crypto this time I think it's okay because Twitter just banned the use of their advertising tools to advertise on cryptocurrency only.

alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

Hoping they will not banned crypto, no more ocial campaign if this happen. What will gonna happen to our campaigns, so sad..
But as of now i still can post to twitter and Facebook, maybe they banned not all only scammed project.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

Hello. I actively use crypto content there. And many subscribers also do - there were absolutely no problems.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

Hi,

I doubt Twitter and Facebook will ban cryptocurrency advertising. What is the difference that I'll post on your page! For paid advertising can block your account. Incidentally the last time Facebook too picky to account! Any changes lead to ban!
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

The accounts themselves are most likely blocked because of spam, when 100 reposts a day, no posts and all this in a short period of time. The bot is more likely to weed out such suspicious activity. I think this is correct, because the sense of such accounts - 0 .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: