Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter and crypto ban  (Read 424 times)
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

It is possible that twitter suspends only obsessive and aggressive user actions, treating messages as spam. I did not encounter difficulties in social networks, with the blocking of my account, but after I noticed numerous user locks, I became more careful with what I present to my readers.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

hopefully not banning personal accounts but rather bots and marketing accounts.

Go Green!
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Indeed a lot of twitter account users who follow the campaign but so far I rarely join the bounty twitter, Lots of unnatural activities resulting in banning and twitter accounts affected by the ban may have received previous warnings.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I have not yet seen that twitter blocked the user page. I kind of heard that it is forbidden to use certain hashtags when writing your own posts, as they are blocked.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

It depends on how you do it, you need to do everything with your head and study it. What they want to block, of course, is not correct.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Twitter just ban crypto ads. They didn't ban account, because users don't violate any rules
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Is this research, rhetoric or personal! For twitter is not banning crypto users or everything crypto, just ads and exceptions must be only those adhering to some violation or spam.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Is this research, rhetoric or personal! For twitter is not banning crypto users or everything crypto, just ads and exceptions must be only those adhering to some violation or spam.

They never said they'd ban crypto users - just ads. Grin

But yeah the spammy ads are something no one will miss so.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

For now I also have a lot of posts on Twitter regarding crypto and almost blocked, but lucky I recovered. So, I set with a minute or time interval and its not encountered problem anymore. I've noticed when the post has no order or huge amount of post it became spam.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I think there are only interested in banning ICO and that is why most of the bounties are telling hunters not to hashtag ico,  buying or investing on their tweets. So the ban will not affect your individual account.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

At the first look to this news It may seem bad.But this will avoid fake cyroto ads and There will be no reason for people to lose their confidence to cyrpto market
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Let's just say. If you invest in the ICO then of course it will be very bad. But on the other hand, such bans affect the ecosystem of the crypt, because they do not allow fraudsters to collect money for projects.                  
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Let's just say. If you invest in the ICO then of course it will be very bad. But on the other hand, such bans affect the ecosystem of the crypt, because they do not allow fraudsters to collect money for projects.                  

But for the forum people. I believe it is a good move. Because the ICO owners are looking to promote the project on various places so in that meanwhile bounty earners who ever using their personal profile to get some token may get help from this.
I have read various people says ban is only for the sponsored channels only.
We may find the better in the marketplace if newbie cannot come here to compete us.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Hi,

Since Twitter is starting/going to ban crypto ads like Facebook/Google, I would like to know if someone got his Twitter account banned doing airdrop or bounty?

If you got banned, can you tell what you were doing with the account, and how much volume did you tweet.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/26/twitter-moves-to-ban-crypto-ads/

Maybe they are scared for their users to encounter scammers. That's why facebook and google also banned ads for ICO projects. I think this is a good signal. They worry us, they protect our money
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

The fact that Twitter blocks advertising ICO does not mean that it completely refuses to discuss or place publications on crypto-currencies

nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Yes I have twitter and joining some twitter bounties. But I didn't got banned by retweeting and tweeting about ICO and cryptos. I believe that you won't banned unless someone reported you doing malicious like scamming / fraud or anything that was against twitter rules.

Doing some twitter bounties like retweeting and tweeting is was not against the rules of Twitter. So, if you are scared to got banned by joining and doing twitter bounties. Don't be afraid as long as you don't commit crime and breach the rules of twitter Smiley
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:36:07 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 07:59:05 AM by wwzsocki

...most likely blocked because of spam...
I don't think so.

I have only posted on my wall and in my group never spammed anybody, etc. My account was not suspended only banned with no possibility to recover. Contacted support and they don't want to tell why exactly my account is closed. They don't have to do that and this is stated in the rules.

I just stopped to use this shitty centralized social media platforms and started to use blockchain decentralized ones. Lately, there is plenty of them and already started or running an ICO.

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I am still seeing Bitcoin closed groups in Facebook and it was almost 2 months or 1.5 months after that announcement was made. I think it is being planned yet whether they truly banned it for good. Maybe they're basing those bans on user's report first and not entirely ban all those ads that are crypto related.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

twitter ceo praised bitcoin and by next day again he banned crypto ads taking the same stand like google and facebook no social media can ban crypto ads they are on strong market reputation we should have decentralised social network in coming future
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I never saw any case where a Twitter account was banned just because of doing retweets of airdrops or ICO. Twitter can banned accounts for spamming with dozens of links from airdrops but that is a totally different thing because they bann those accounts for spamming not because they are twittering airdrops.
There are hundreds of accounts from airdrops but no one them was banned. Why do you think they didn't banned them? Because they respect the rules, don't post links that are not allowed and they are not spamming.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: