Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 146438 times)
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

It is possible, if you have enough money, why not buy, especially if you are in something that is 100% sure. Personally, I do not know what to buy so I keep half of my funds in Ethereum!
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Time to buy? Well this depends on the coin and how good it has done in the market. The human mind is conditioned to buy in the bullish market rather the bearish market. But as a good investor is best to buy in the bearish
jfsayo18

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Cryptomarket is very unpredictable. I always buy when the market is red. I always wait for new all time high price then sell my coins and wait for red market and rebuy. I always continue this process.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

For a long time I thought that we would have to wait about a year until the crisis recovers to the level of 2017's market cap. However, we are very lucky)
bondali

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

I THINK IT IS THE CORRECT TIME TO BUY
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

The price in the market today is decent enough to invest, if you believe that the price of bitcoins might reach $50k dollar in the future then you can invest or try to read different articles in order to create your own decision.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I think it's too late to buy anything, now the price tag is already, although some altcoins can buy now, selectively I will not say but Verge and Ada buy more from them a good growth is planned.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Always and always look at the market condition before buying. We cannot say when is the best time to buy coins. Because every coins have different value. Sometimes one coin will go up and some will go down. So the time to buy coins is depends also on what coin you are buying.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

the price of coins in the market has gone up again after some time ago down is very worrisome and this condition makes the market back in demand by the businessman crypto and this is very good

Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

For some reason I am sure that this will be the longest and most successful pump of the day, when I first began to trade.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

It seems to me the best solution will be to invest in bitcoin for example, than wait and do nothing  Smiley
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

I think it's too late to buy anything, now the price tag is already, although some altcoins can buy now, selectively I will not say but Verge and Ada buy more from them a good growth is planned.

You're right. People waited way too long to buy into the market and now the price has gone back up and on a recovery trend and people are just panic buying at this point. It is still a good price to buy in my opinion because if it does turn out that we are riding this recovery wave into a bull market that means there is still the potential to make 100 percent profit by investing now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Well for me it is better to buy now because the price is cheap and also whenever that pumps and the market will recover you will gain a lot of profits in time but make sure you did your research to know what is the better thing to buy
As I think that the price is not really low now, but it’s still affordable for you to buy. The ethe is probably potential at the moment. It’s more likely to go up in the upcoming days. If you have enough condition to buy now, you’d better buy or else you probably lose a good chance.  Moreover, the ethereum market  is going to recover  gradually , its  price is going to have up trend. Buying and then keeping your faith in it is much more better than being in panic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

I think it is still a good time to buy some Etherium or BitCoin. Market still recovers and you can try and make some good profit before it goes down again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

As to this time I am not in a position of buying more coins. Waiting for the right time if its price fall. I will not get more profits if I decide to buy now. If the coins you are going to buy is fall this is the right time to buy Coins. Through buying and investing there will come a time its price will soar up in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:22 AM

Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think the situation right now is positive it means it is progressive. Their is a big chances that the price is high and it is also the right time to buy. We need to accept and admit that the price migth go down but we don't have to be worry because it is flactuation. As of now it moves smoothly and I am going to buy and buy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

yes this time is the right time to buy because the market is red and all the coin prices in the market decline because after the price back up we have got the advantage
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

Nowadays the value of cryptos are going high and I think the chance to fall the price is too low. The value of bitcoin and other coins now are going up and possible it will hit to the highest price in all time in the market. And in my opinion, today is the better days to buy bitcoin and other coins because possible in few days the value of crypto hit to an unexpected price of it. Don't lose the chance to earn a profit in the future and don't waste time to buy bitcoin instead buy today and earn tomorrow.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

Read the credible cryptocurrency news about what financial experts have to say about the future of Bitcoin and crypto and you will have your answer. Actually, it is far better to read these experts' take on the future prices of cryptocurrencies rather than just asking it here. With this being said, I suppose it would be enough for me to say that if you have some extra savings, invest them all to crypto.  
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

what I see today is that the price of Altcoin is rising and so I also see the current market will also stabilize again, and I still doubt if the price of altcoin will come down again, therefore, I am sure the market and altcoin prices will be stable by the end of 2018 and will reach the highest price in the coming months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: