Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSN] StakeNet - Very Promising Project - Stake Your Coins OFFLINE.  (Read 918 times)
Marcdk2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Before anyone judges me, I'm not new here. My previous account: Marcdk was hacked by some russian idiot, and I don't really bother recovering it, because my recovery email was changed as well. Anyway....

I'd like to discuss a project, which is pretty exciting to me, for multiple reasons. StakeNet is a rebrand from the old POSW. They decided to change the name, the roadmap, most of the old dev team, and came up with a lot of unique ideas and concepts.
Their KEY feature right now is TPOS.

TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake:

TPOS makes it possible to stake your coins through a ledger (Ledger support coming in the next few weeks, POSW was ledger supported too, so they just have to change and review the codebase).
This works through merchants. Anyone can become a merchant, as long as you have a computer or a VPS running 24/7 to stake.
Through a shared encrypted key, the merchant can stake someone elses coins for a commision you both decide to agree upon. This benefits both parts. The merchants get's to stake multiple peoples coins, and will recieve a nice passive income doing so, the other part can turn off his computer, and save electricity.

Masternodes:
Masternodes are running smoothly on our network, and as I'm typing this, there is currently: 1224 nodes online. Each nodes costs 15,000 coins.
These masternodes are still fairly cheap for a project like this. The block reward is 50. Divided like this: 45% Staking Rewards / 45% Masternode Rewards / 10% for dev funds.
This means each reward is currently: 22.5 coins. The block reward will be lowered by 5 each month. So the rewards RIGHT NOW is pretty lucrative.

Roadmap:
Below is the current roadmap for 2018. As you can see, we got a LOT of interesting features coming. The most promising one is probably our 24/7 staking service. For those of you who remembers POSW, (Proof Of Stake Wallet), it was a service, where you could stake a LOT of the major POS coins through them. This saves electricity, and is a nice way to be able to shut down your PC, while your coins are safely being staked.
This service is being brought back to live this year, and this time with increased security, better design, and hand picked POS coins. This means the devs wont add "shitcoins", but only coins in demand.
Once Ethereum changes to POS, you can imagine how many who's gonna use their service to stake what they have, as it wouldn't be economically beneficial to leave your computer running for small amounts of ETH.

https://i.imgur.com/0Dhy5cH.jpg

Last Few Words:
If you're interested in the project, you can join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/cyF5yCA. You can find me under the name: Marcdk, I'm around from time to time. We are a very friendly and quickly growing community.

This project is crazy undervalued right now (Yes, I know most projects are, especially in this bear market, but hear me out).
- Masternodes and TPOS is running, and if you check the order book on Livecoin, where we are currently trading, you'll notice that buying LARGE chunks of XSN is incredible hard, so buy slowly in case you want to run a masternode, otherwise you'll over pay.

We where just added to Coinmarketcap yesterday. Total Marketcap, and Circulating supply will be added monday:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213013.0

We have a very similar supply to PIVX, however our project is way more ambitious in terms of features in my opinion!

What do you guys think? Smiley

Disclaimer: I'm running a few masternodes on my own, so this is a biased presentation of the overall project.

Tbone5660

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

Awesome thread! I have high hopes for XSN!
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

I love this project. So clean and well thought out, plus only 15,000 coins for a MN.

$10 by end of the year easily.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

a swap coin from PosW, with new features and roadmap
i like this one, and i hope all plan in their roadmap will run in schedule so the price will growing surely  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

what did you mean with Stake your coins OFFLINE ?
because how can we stake our coins in offline, ?
can you explain me about this
thank you
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

project with new material is very interesting ,, I am a little confused with The merchants get's to stake multiple peoples coins, and will recieve a nice passive income doing so, the other part can turn off his computer, and save electricity. how does it work and using what material? I did not find the explanation.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Can you please explain why is it possible to happen the offline stake? Kindly post a laymans details how it will going to happen.. By the way, this thread is so intriguing lol!! Watching this thread and see the coming development!   Huh Cheesy Wink
Marcdk2 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

what did you mean with Stake your coins OFFLINE ?
because how can we stake our coins in offline, ?
can you explain me about this
thank you

It's a brand new technology that has been developed on the project. See the screenshot below:

https://i.imgur.com/ryhIDoM.jpg

There is a tab in the wallet itself called TPOS. If you click on it, you get the following screen.
When you've found a merchant (Again, it can be anyone staking. Requirement is a computer to be running 24/7, or a VPS, just like normal staking), you can both agree on a staking percentage commission. This means, that each time the merchant stakes your coins for you, he will take a commission for it. It's up to you and the merchant to agree upon a fair commision. Once the contract has been made you can turn OFF your computer, and STILL stake, because your merchant will do it FOR YOU.

The merchant will NOT have access to your coins, this is why it's called Trustless proof of stake. You will use a shared key called a merchant address to verify each stake transaction.

This means, that once Ledger is done examining our code base, and they integrate XSN, you will be able to store all your XSN on a ledger, AND stake it at the same time, using a merchant.

Skill211

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Wow very nice poste Thanks marc
Paddyson

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Great project and goals for 2018. Especially like the TPOS Feature.
cryptoflipper18

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

wow offline staking
sound really cool
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

A project that many investors have missed. The volume is low but it will increase when it goes stronger.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
smilea

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I found the GEM and no OGs are talking about it!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

I am a previous POSW owner, I lost a lot of time in their project to be honest, but that is my fault and I do not blame them. Although I will say here that when they delisted their coins, all of a sudden and all at a time, I was forced to take off my losses and that was a huge reason I just stopped wasting my time with POS coins. Sounds very interesting this new development but I have learnt now that technology is not what makes the coin successful in the end, just adoption. So if this new coin gains merchant traction, maybe I consider. Until it does not, I am an observer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

It has potential. Of course it can be risky to invest immediately. More research is needed.

Lee Nux

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

Will get in touch soon ... offline staking like NEO ... thats awesome. Also CCTPos will skyrocket ... better get in early, to be part of it ^^ gl guys.
Ricca69

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

This is finally an innovative project ...
Offline staking is great and I love masternodes!
Future features like atomic swap and lightning network combined with a team that puts heart and soul can only lead to an incredible success ...
I am proudly happy to be an XSN HODLer!

Join us and take part in the revolution!

herocoin.io (https://www.herocoin.io)
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Offline stake is a really good idea. I believe the project can be developed even more.
Xtar

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Bought 2 masternodes, hodl 1-2 years.
Qeevaa

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Great team great technology