Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical analysis for Peculium (PCL)  (Read 145 times)
Domacin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 08:14:16 PM by Domacin
Merited by Tyrantt (1)

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5ad25c39ca373

So far we have good support on 44 satoshi and I doubt that price will go below because it is now resting at RSI support as you can see on image by clicking link above. But the main kicker here is that Abed, CDO of Peculium is showcasing the power of AIEVE on 15th at 17h UTC+2(Paris time). Which will boost the price significantly and we will brake major resist at 60 satoshi which will mean that we will be in for a bull run. You can also see my Elliot wave pattern which I believe will be correct to certain limits. We also see major support lines forming at both MacD and RSI
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

Soo 2 and a half an hour more to go, hoping for a nice surprise this morning. Grin but I sure do hope so, I've almost forgot that I have some PCL laying around, but also can't say I'm not expecting some updates again. :p

BTW is pcl going to be on any more  exhanges? Hitbtc is getting some hate lately here (please just not YoBit).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

nice analysis mate
but, i just want to know, how many Peculium in circulations at this moment ?
because in coinmarketcap, there is no data on it

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Soo 2 and a half an hour more to go, hoping for a nice surprise this morning. Grin but I sure do hope so, I've almost forgot that I have some PCL laying around, but also can't say I'm not expecting some updates again. :p

BTW is pcl going to be on any more  exhanges? Hitbtc is getting some hate lately here (please just not YoBit).
currently PCL is only listed in 2 exchange, it's IDEX and hitbtc. although I also don't like hitbtc. but the market that has a high volume of PCL trade is only hitbtc
how about you,where you will trade this token?
Domacin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

They are in negotiations with some "bigger" exchanges as they say but they can't say which because of the business relationship. Circulating supply is around 1.2 billion at the moment. I bought a lot of coins on HitBTC because bounty hunters dumped a lot. They will regret it because this procejt is a project for top 100 or top 50 even
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

So far we have good support on 44 satoshi and I doubt that price will go below because it is now resting at RSI support as you can see on image by clicking link above. But the main kicker here is that Abed, CDO of Peculium is showcasing the power of AIEVE on 15th at 17h UTC+2(Paris time). Which will boost the price significantly and we will brake major resist at 60 satoshi which will mean that we will be in for a bull run. You can also see my Elliot wave pattern which I believe will be correct to certain limits. We also see major support lines forming at both MacD and RSI

I think it's way too early to do technical analysis on this coin. The markets are still illiquid and there is chop all around.

I own this coin also because I got the free airdrop and liked the marketing. However for me it's in a long hold position.

Price right now is still way too low.
Domacin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

I think it's way too early to do technical analysis on this coin. The markets are still illiquid and there is chop all around.

I own this coin also because I got the free airdrop and liked the marketing. However for me it's in a long hold position.

Price right now is still way too low.

Of course. There is that aspect, but it never hurts to do it. And I am practicing TA for when it matters.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

currently PCL is only listed in 2 exchange, it's IDEX and hitbtc. although I also don't like hitbtc. but the market that has a high volume of PCL trade is only hitbtc
how about you,where you will trade this token?

Yeah, but IDEX didn't update the token back then so I switched to hitbtc (didn't check if idex updated the token tbh). Haven't been using them as much but I've noticed here that people are having some problems with them.

Well, I'll see what's the best option once I decide to trade, nothing is set in stone right now, so I really don't know and can't really tell you. Grin

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: