Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:34:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1500 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

In my opinion now excellent time for investments in crypto - the market. After huge falling which happened at the beginning of a year when the market has fallen more than by 3 times the market has practically not grown. Growth surely has to follow after falling. I hope green days will come already soon.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

I think this time is the right time to invest in bitcoint or altcoin, waiting is not a good thing, if we see the current market conditions are down again, investment in crypto must be smart to see market conditions

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
strauberyg

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price now. And maybe in the next week or month the price will get highy
.invest now until the price is in low price.
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

I would say yes, if you think and believe your coin will make you the richest guy in town, go ahead and invest as much as you can afford. The market will recover soon, if you wish to add some coins in your wallet, why not? There is no argue whether you buy now or not, what's important is you capability to buy. The amount does not matter for good promising coins.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

The best time to invest in the virtual money market is now. At this time the market is at a very low level for purchases. You can buy any Altco and wait for it to appreciate.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

the problem we face today is when the market price is unstable, for now I can only hold it my assets until it has higher value I will sell it new, numun if I have the capital for now I will try to collect more coin again, because I believe the year-end prices are amazing and mature.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
if you already have enough capital why should wait longer ?. I think now is a good time to start investing in altcoin that you think has a good future. because the price of coin in the market is still on the down and as a trader you can take advantage of it to look for high profits.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

I think this time is the right time to invest in bitcoint or altcoin, waiting is not a good thing, if we see the current market conditions are down again, investment in crypto must be smart to see market conditions
waiting is alos needed, so later when we buy it does not decrease again. and when it is best to wait when a green chart is formed which starts to point upwards, because usually at the time there will be a pump

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
this increasing potential for coin development has its own advantages to have it for both short and long-term benefits. by making Ethereum a leading coin will be very capable of generating far greater profits in the future to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin today.

sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin now because I know now that altcoin and bitcoin prices have not gone up yet, so I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin for the long term because you can also invest in the long term and wait for altcoin prices back

HELLO!!!
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

yes now is the right time to buy the coins because now the market is going down, I see the price of Bitcoin is still far from high so I suggest to buy it now before the price goes up again if you have the big capital I suggest to buy another coin like Ethereum for a bigger profit.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first,
wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
vanhoc8690

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

When most people lose confidence, it is time for Bitcoin to grow again. I think Bitcoin will go in the $ 5.5k - $ 7k2 range by the end of this year
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

I think the price of the cryptocurrency market is falling now. When you fully understand the currency you want to invest, you can invest now, which is a good opportunity to harvest huge profits!
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

if you are smart and you really enjoy to invest your money, then i think that this is a perfect time because you can get good prices, but it all depends on the tokens in where you invest and the way that you use to invest (icos, tokens, or other stuff)

restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

this is a good time to buy coins at a low price and sell them for a high price in the future, now the price of all coins is still far from the highest value compared to the end of 2017 so this is a good time to buy and save in the next few months.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

I think now is the right time to buy altcoin and bitcoin because they are not stable yet and have not recovered then from now on you can buy it at a low price and thus now the market is still unstable and can not go back up again
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

No one can tell when is the right moment to buy coins. For me everytime is a right time. You just have to cash out at the perfect timing for you to profit. We just came from a bearish market so its the right time for us to buy more coins for the next move of the market will surely be bullish until the end of the year.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

No one can tell when is the right moment to buy coins. For me everytime is a right time. You just have to cash out at the perfect timing for you to profit. We just came from a bearish market so its the right time for us to buy more coins for the next move of the market will surely be bullish until the end of the year.
Yes right, I think whenever is the right time to buy a crypto, there is always a chance to get a profit so it's never too late for investors, and most importantly when getting a drop price then waiting is a better thing than cut loss.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Now the price is at an annual low and does not go lower. On August 10, the SEC will make a decision, most likely a positive for ETF, new large money will enter the market and we will see growth!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: