Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1496 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Anyway, people were given hope for a growing market. Now is a good time to buy strong assets, but do not buy for all money, always keep the part for averaging.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

I think this might be the last time we can see bitcoin's price under 10.000$
last rocket to take us to the moon  Grin Grin
I got faith in cryptocurrency

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

I also tend to think that there is a trend reversal and the crypto market growth should start now. There has been a steady growth for several days
and capitalization has increased by more than $ 50 billion. This is exactly the time for investing in bitcoin and altcoins for not to miss the train.

raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

Yes very very right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins because both are in a very good buying position and the market is showing some recovery also so I am hoping good days coming soon.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Yes is time to buy now. Because the price is for now bitcoin and altcoin is the same price is deep price. Buy and hold wait until pump.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

Price action of cryptocurrency too fast going up, just a few hours move more than 50% so when you know many good news related crypto and the volume and marketcap increase, is better to buy as soon as possible so we not miss big pump. Now there are alot big news coming so bull run will continue.

xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

In fact, before the news was released, there were already some internal people who knew about the news. It is estimated that they have bought a lot of these tokens.
We can't compare to the whale, so it's just like holding the tokens/coins for a long time.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:53 AM

the thing is i really don't care about the market price, i just hold until it has more value, and when i have capital to invest more i just invest on it. so if you asks me if this time to buy bitcoin or alt i might says this is the best time to do it, because i believe this end of year price are amazing and mature.
Crypto-capitalist

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Anyway, people were given hope for a growing market. Now is a good time to buy strong assets, but do not buy for all money, always keep the part for averaging.
I think this is very stupid invest in anything for the all money.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
I agree with your opinion, for now better buy and hold it. because we all believe that Bitcoin and Altcoin will come back for a ride, even though it is currently increasing slowly proving that Bitcoin and Altcoin are changing to achieve what we expect. hopefully it will be like what happened at the end of last year, because it becomes our hope all.
ejawusa

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

it's better we wait a little longer because this is just early recovered, and also not yet stable. if I suggest to wait.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
It's hard to tell - I have a strong feeling that there will be some sort of bulltrap right infront of us at the moment. If you can HODL for the next 3 months then go ahead, buy now and be patient until the bull run happens. On the other hand, if in case the price crashes right after you buy then be patient enough not to panic.
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

I think it's time to buy because, the price of bitcoin has reduced and it'll still go up.. So, it's better to buy now and hold it till it increases
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

Don't be too hasty. currently, the market is indeed a bit giving it positive but be wary because it is not yet too stable. wait until the stable is the safest way so as not to be deceived and suffered losses because of it.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

I think for now the progress from graphic is already increasing so I think this is the right time for us to invest in cryptocurrency so in the future we will get a lot of benefit from it. But you must aware and learn to choose the right time to hold or sell the coin that you have so you can effectively sell your token with the best price
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

For me I don't need to wait more because what happen If the price increase already?  So you missed the chance to buy more while the price of bitcoin and any altcoin down. As long as I think that I can earn profit in that low price I will buy.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

I now think that it is always the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Because if we continue to buy them and not minding their prices and then if we do the cost averaging method, the result will be positive. This means that we still earned if we compute them.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

today highest price recorded since Mid March for alt coin im feel good for this price maybe you can try to start buy bitcoin and altcoin price will surely increase im predicted keep increasing right to buy.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin or any other coin is when their value is at the lowest, like now. The basic rule is buy low sell high. If you buy some today, its a good entry point because their value is very low. Hold it for a while and wait for the next bull run to happen. This applies to all coins. Also, its better if you diversify. Don't just buy bitcoin, buy some other coins and hold it until it increases its value like ethereum, litecoin, monero, and dash.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

I think this might be the last time we can see bitcoin's price under 10.000$
last rocket to take us to the moon  Grin Grin
I got faith in cryptocurrency

And this time we will not see any correction also because it is rising slowly and this means that the demand is natural. The earlier boost we got when it peaked to $20000 was because of manipulation and that is why prices corrected heavily afterwards.

The current prices are thus a good opportunity for new investors to get some bitcoins and make quick profit in next 3-4 months. With bitcoins, you also get some mental peace that it is not a pump and dump coin and is already being used by millions as a payment medium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: