Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life hack for bounty hunters.  (Read 545 times)
Blinkstar

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

OMG I was thinking about something like this for a while, not specifically for bounty but for other uses. I will try this, thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuriyRZN (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

Worthy of a merit. A great shortcut to reduce the burden of filling forms each time you are applying for bounties. This will make things easier for bounty hunting applications.

I did not create this topic for awards. I sincerely want to help many people to facilitate their work. If my idea helped someone, then I will be very happy. For it is said. "The right hand should not know what the left hand is doing".
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

I did not create this topic for awards. I sincerely want to help many people to facilitate their work. If my idea helped someone, then I will be very happy. For it is said. "The right hand should not know what the left hand is doing".

I beg to differ.

-snip-
If you like this article, I expect from you merit. Wink

Nope. This is not okay. I'll change my feedback to a neutral one if/when you remove this line.

I know you've removed this sentence since you created the post, but don't claim that you didn't create this for the rewards when you clearly did. It's okay to get rewarded for something that's meaningful, but when you lie about it, it just makes you look untrustworthy, again. Roll Eyes

It's okay to get rewarded for something that took you time and energy to create; it's just not okay to ask for the reward. And then lie about it.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. Carry on.

Jane Moore

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

Life hack for bounty hunters.

Do not be lazy and study this article. In the future, this will help you to save a lot of time. Wink

I want to share with you a html-file that will make your life easier.

There are no viruses in this file.
I would not risk my account at this forum.

==> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N2DsVPivkZaQM9GkX0RBbkBhwKrU2xiN <==

All the bounty Hunters that make a lot of companies face the following problem.
You need to periodically fill in the same data.
For example: Bitcointalk username, Bitcointalk profile link, Twitter name,
Telegram username, ETH Address and so on.

Of course, you can save all this data in one text document,
and then what you need to copy from there.
But you need to do a lot of unnecessary actions.
First you highlight the word and then press buttons "Ctrl+C".
But it takes a long time.

In my version, everything is much faster.
You only need to press the button once.
And the information is copied to the clipboard.

https://i.imgur.com/Gb9lBez.jpg

To do this, you need to download and edit this file.
There are no viruses in this file.
I would not risk my account at this forum.

==> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N2DsVPivkZaQM9GkX0RBbkBhwKrU2xiN <==

1. Open the HTML file via a text document.

https://i.imgur.com/3r6vDM9.png

2. Change the inscription "HERE INSERT YOUR VALUE" in the file to its own value.
In the picture I marked it with a red line.
What is emphasized by the red line is erased, and we write our value there.
Green Line. This is the name of the button to which your inscription will be applied.

https://i.imgur.com/N2xtWxK.jpg

3. Do not forget to save all changes.

4. Next, open this html-file via the Internet browser and use it.

Time saver! Thank you!
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

very very useful thing...great  Cheesy Cheesy
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Wow, that was a nice one. So does this only work on a PC, because I would be glad if you had a mobile phone version.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

I beg to differ.

-snip-
If you like this article, I expect from you merit. Wink

Nope. This is not okay. I'll change my feedback to a neutral one if/when you remove this line.

I know you've removed this sentence since you created the post, but don't claim that you didn't create this for the rewards when you clearly did. It's okay to get rewarded for something that's meaningful, but when you lie about it, it just makes you look untrustworthy, again. Roll Eyes

It's okay to get rewarded for something that took you time and energy to create; it's just not okay to ask for the reward. And then lie about it.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. Carry on.

That was sarcasm. It's a pity that you took it so seriously. How can I deceive people if they can read all previous records? Apparently, I'm still not mature enough to joke in an English-language forum.
unEducated

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

As a newbie this a helpful tips and strategy.. Thanks for sharing your idea to us Smiley
chuckyv

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Thank you very much for the information. I would like to try bounty hunting myself.
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Thank you i use this Very easy
For me as Newbie this is Very Important ..Thanks Again for Sharing This Idea
CryptoWreck

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

A bit odd that there is so much discussion about merit but, well, it seems that this can't be helped.
As it clearly helped me I'd like to thank you and I try to find a way for this to work for mobile (or something similar), since that would be really great. Has anyone an idea what might work?
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

As it clearly helped me I'd like to thank you and I try to find a way for this to work for mobile (or something similar), since that would be really great. Has anyone an idea what might work?
Adaptation for a smartphone is definitely a good idea. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to implement this idea. I hope someone will cope with this task. This would be very useful and timely.
kai21

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

great. tks you
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

No need to complicate it.
You can use typing shortcuts.
For example, you type:
/eth-≥ show address wallet
/bigo-> show link bitcointalk
You can see over here (plz don't care language) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jg2ONbCDSUF3c7JPRqjRzPetiMyQmg7i/view

So many tools to support this issue, depending on the language you use will have many different applications
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

It's basically the same thing as to save your datas in one txt file, but ty for sharing maybe someone will find this helpfull.
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

It's basically the same thing as to save your datas in one txt file
Unlike the txt file, this html-file saves a lot of time. Especially if you are involved in many bounty companies. Some people are already adapting this file for airdrops.
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Unlike the txt file, this html-file saves a lot of time. Especially if you are involved in many bounty companies. Some people are already adapting this file for airdrops.

I think is the same thing is not hard to keep one file open and use crtl c crtl v.
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

I think is the same thing is not hard to keep one file open and use crtl c crtl v.

Tell me, please, did you use this program before you draw such a conclusion? Only honestly.
sue1710

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

Very nice. That is a reason why I always want to learn IT and computer skills. But I seem not talented for this Sad
Many thanks for this topic. It's very helpful and help me save time kkkk
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

This is of great help, thanks.
And yeah, you shouldn't have asked for merit, it just isn't the way it works, and it's good because it is so. But I'll send some your way, when I find out how to do it Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: