Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 04:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vulnerability Cardano wallet Daedalus  (Read 112 times)
Nik048 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Good day!
I use a separate makbook on which the ADA wallet is installed. I did not use the wifi, I connected to the Internet only through a separate phone, which serves only for the authenticator and the distribution of the Internet. After updating the wallet, after 1 day all the coins in the amount of 942,000 (about $ 200,000) were send by two transactions (all can be seen in the screenshots). Help me understand how this happened! There is a suspicion of vulnerability in the wallet. Did someone problem like this?
Screenshots -
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BH1D/iVaAeYwTN
MaxChoo

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Hello, I have about the same situation, although the amount is much less, before the last update the wallet is not synchronized with the network, and then I managed to go and I found 0 and the outgoing transaction, later send the recipient's address
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Good day!
I use a separate makbook on which the ADA wallet is installed. I did not use the wifi, I connected to the Internet only through a separate phone, which serves only for the authenticator and the distribution of the Internet. After updating the wallet, after 1 day all the coins in the amount of 942,000 (about $ 200,000) were send by two transactions (all can be seen in the screenshots). Help me understand how this happened! There is a suspicion of vulnerability in the wallet. Did someone problem like this?
Screenshots -
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BH1D/iVaAeYwTN

its all because its just release sometime.. make some time for it to upgrade and it will be safe

D175
Nik048 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Update did not help, how to explain outgoing transactions in the blockchain from my wallet !!
Nik048 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Hello, I have about the same situation, although the amount is much less, before the last update the wallet is not synchronized with the network, and then I managed to go and I found 0 and the outgoing transaction, later send the recipient's address
What’s the support answer? I did a request to support but it ignored
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Where did you download the new version of the wallet? If it's not from the official site then it might be the cause. You could get more answers if you post at https://forum.cardano.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: